Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? (15677 Views)

Does Genevieve Nnaji & Ivie Okujaye Look Alike? / Does Genevieve Rock The Swimsuit? / Does Genevieve Nnaji Know That She Is A Social Icon Or Is She Clueless? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by lildainty(f): 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2009
even if she does not have a degree,she is clever . . . . but too saucy for my liking . . . . .more so wat s d koko of d pali widout ogbon ori . . . . . . .
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
my2cents:
If true that she is schooling in Accra, that should tell you right there what she thinks of our University system.

Kai!! To think back in the 80s, we used to laugh at Ghana embarassed
its nt omly abt wot she tinks abt our educational system.... shes a celeb in Nigeria..... do u tink with her stat she will b able to attend lectures(in a Nigerian University )without causing distraction..... den consider extortion from fellow student, lecturers and consider her safety and she might not want pple to know.... so dere r plenty reason she must have considered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Covers Vibe Magazine, February 2017 Edition / Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson / "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.