Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing (13004 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala Dancing To Psquare's 'Chop My Money' - Video / The Travails Of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. / A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by crackhaus: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2012
pastor mmadu: Wen our leaders stay far 4rm us with body guards, we complain Åηϑ compare them to foreign leaders who move freely with d masses. Wen our leaders dances Åηϑ mingle with d masses, we call it irresponsibility. I v seen Mandela dance with Brenda, I v seen Clinton dance, I v seen sum other leaders dances also. Why do we Nigerians think Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡f nothing bt back-biting, envy, jealousy, tribalism, Åηϑ all sort Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡f negativity? What's d big deal iπ Okonjo dancing? Ȋ̝̊̅§ she not a human being dat deserve †̥ ease off stress? Y d we like making mountain out Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡f a mole hill? If I can achieve one-third Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡f ​ђã†̥ dis woman v achieved, I tell Ʊ most solemnly D̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊†̥̥ I will dance more than she do, not minding whose ass ȋ̝̊̅§ gored. Afters: Nairaland should be a forum for d wise Åηϑ not for fools that think they can say anything just because they are opportune †̥☺ v an internet enabled phone Åηϑ probably MTN free 10MB that they don't knw what †̥☺ do with.
. See plenty decorations with big grammar cheesy cheesy cheesy embarassed tongue tongue tongue. No be your fault sha, you're opportuned to have a BIS enabled phone.....
Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by adaptor4all: 8:40am On Oct 21, 2012
@ op bt u r jobless o..c wetin u dey post..even NOI can attest 2 dat
Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by Aikayy: 8:54am On Oct 21, 2012
Prof Corruption: "Cluelessness" of the highest order. If she can't even manage her own steps, how can she manage the economy?

Loser, u need to pray to ur god that u achieve a little fraction of what this woman has achieved.
Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by shilling(f): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2012
I find it sort of odd watching her dancing and being merry when a lot of Nigerians endure intense hardships. I know she isn`t responsible for Nigeria`s problems but yeah still odd.
Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2012
booqee: Ok NOI is dancing. Noted. But i'm hungry and dat don't put food in my belly.
Next pls?!

You're hungry. Use the money you're spending on internet to go and buy food. Afterall it's not as if you're contributing anything to our knowledge here. Maybe it's the minister's job to shower you with food and drink. I bet you own an expensive blackberry or iphone too + all sorts of cosmetics and fancy dresses and shoes. Why not sell all those and use a regular phone? Mrs hungry.
Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2012
shilling: I find it sort of odd watching her dancing and being merry when a lot of Nigerians endure intense hardships. I know she isn`t responsible for Nigeria`s problems but yeah still odd.

If you care so much about these Nigerians what have YOU done personally to help ANY of them (I don't mean your relatives?) I assume you have a bit of cash correct? Have you ever plucked out one of those child hawkers on the streets and bought them lunch, or clothes, or offered to pay for their school books, or fees or whatever? There's nothing more irritating than reading relatively well-to-do Nigerians on NL endlessly moaning about the 'poor suffering asses', yet nobody can say what they have personally done to help any of those people. On the street, all I see are folks like you driving past those people in your shiny Jeeps without any care for them.
Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by deltaforce7(m): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
Sun of god: Useless woman . . . . cant co-ordinate her dancing; cant co-ordinate Nigeria's finances.

Haba!!!! Chief, that was irresponsible and harsh!

Good or bad, it is not easy to carry the problem of Nigeria in one's head.How many of Nigeria's problem do you carry in your head everyday?

She deserves to enjoy herself, she deserves to be happy whether Nigeria is good or not. She didn't cause your problems. If you don't like it, go and hug a transformer!!!!!.

Not only should he hug a trnasformer but one which parts have become dangerously exposed to evil.
Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by Sunofgod(m): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
Na wa ohh . . .come see comments against my initial statement.

I stand by what I said - the woman is poor at dancing and poor at her job!

Let her come to my village and start dancing around - we have snipers all over the place waiting for her.

Useless Woman - Dangerous IMF Stooge!
Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2012
ROSSIKE:

You're hungry. Use the money you're spending on internet to go and buy food. Afterall it's not as if you're contributing anything to our knowledge here. Maybe it's the minister's job to shower you with food and drink. I bet you own an expensive blackberry or iphone too + all sorts of cosmetics and fancy dresses and shoes. Why not sell all those and use a regular phone? Mrs hungry.
shuooo?! See wahala oh,... undecided
Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by kooto(m): 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2012
Sun of god: Useless woman . . . . cant co-ordinate her dancing; cant co-ordinate Nigeria's finances.

I think you have problem thinking straight, if you don't seriously do something about it urgently it will definitely affect you negatively.
Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by Sunofgod(m): 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2012
kooto:
I think you have problem thinking straight, if you don't seriously do something about it urgently it will definitely affect you negatively.

Kooto - go screw yourself,

I'm free to say what I want whether you like it or not.

Your as useless as NOI.
Re: Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing by busayobrig: 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
shut-up. Go read your books, and ask God to do yours. Bata re a dun koko ka ti o ba ka iwe re.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations / "Don't Rely On Certificate Alone" - Osinbajo‎ Charges Youths / Buhari Inherited $63b Debt, Borrowed $10b - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.