Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind (12237 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2012
Zodiac61:
On the contrary, I know exactly what I said. Do you want me to say more?
Pastors are parasites, meddling in other people's affairs.
I don't seek forgiveness for saying the truth and definitely not from a god that does not exist.

And that why you are a big fool. You pple don't even give pastor's some respect not to talk of all. What he said is plain and simple use your talent to glorify God and not ccorrupt the mind of upcoming youth
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2012
I honestly wish that all pastors can speak like pastor kumuyi
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2012
I honestly wish that all our pastors can speak like kumuyi
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Dibangoking(m): 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2012
These are tools d devil use in bringing people into his destined kingdom.......he who have ears let him hear.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by sammyjay3(m): 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2012
pappy2000: They know. Why does this make the front page
wink
pappy2000: They know. Why does this make the front page
u are a cow
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by sammyjay3(m): 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2012
Zodiac61: What they do with their talents, or indeed their lives, has nothing to do with him. He should keep his nose out of their business. All he is after is ten percent of their income.
you are the latest fool in town
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by REALTRUTH1: 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2012
ActiveMan: So depper life members don they watch TV

Because how do they know what is happing in nollywood

I don't meant to insult but...
Truth is I don't believe in 90% of Nigerian pastors,,,In the early 90's,,,it was a sin to have a T.V. set in ur house as a deeper life member,,,infact once yu join deeper,,,you ve t destroy ur T.V. set,,,it was or used to be called the devils box,,,but just a few years a go,,Pastor Kumuyi gave them the go ahead to own a T.V. and as well Computer,,,,My question is has the God in the early 90's change in the 2000's Just wondering if we are all not been deceived and manipulated!!! I believe in modesty but taking religion too far is actually a worst sin and any pastor who control people with the fear of hell fire should also be prepared to meet God on the judgement day,,,because hw can God in the 90's ask you to destroy ur T.V. set and in the year 2000's ask you to own one,,,am confused!!
I personnaly don't watch Nolly wood and not because of anything,,,simply because I don't ve the time,,,,I remember when in deeper life we were thaught football is sin,,,don't get it people!!!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Pethan: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2012
Pastor kumuyi is a man I respect with passion he preshes the undiluted word of GOd
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Zodiac61(m): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2012
torres2:

And that why you are a big fool. You pple don't even give pastor's some respect not to talk of all. What he said is plain and simple use your talent to glorify God and not ccorrupt the mind of upcoming youth
And it is clear that your mama taught you no manners.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2012
Pethan: Pastor kumuyi is a I respect with passion he preshes the undiluted word of GOd

Kumuyi is a very confused man. When my mum do take me to his church in the 80s,she sold our TV. Now his members watch TV,how come?!! The dude couldn't wait to re-marry as soon as his wife died. Na wa o!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by tedjazz(m): 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2012
Zodiac61: What they do with their talents, or indeed their lives, has nothing to do with him. He should keep his nose out of their business. All he is after is ten percent of their income.
watch your tongue o dude
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2012
torres2:

You are the manipulated one. You keep listening to the rubbish pastors say. You clearly dont have control over your own life.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2012
tedjazz: watch your tongue o dude

What will happen if he doesn't? You gonna shoot him?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by oluezekiel(m): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2012
Are you for real? May God have mercy upon your soul
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2012
oluezekiel:
Are you for real? May God have mercy upon your soul

Mercy for what exactly? Brainwashed fooool!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by brodaman1: 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2012
ifeness:

Kumuyi is a very confused man. When my mum do take me to his church in the 80s,she sold our TV. Now his members watch TV,how come?!! The dude couldn't wait to re-marry as soon as his wife died. Na wa o!
ur generation is confused u ar a mad fool for sayin he is confuse ur destiny is already confuse mumu
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2012
brodaman1: ur generation is confused u ar a mad fool for sayin he is confuse ur destiny is already confuse mumu

I am living a good life man. I wont bother exchanging abusive words with you. You need a long ladder to reach my level.

My kids are doing fine,my next generation is secured smiley
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2012
trent9002: The old fart should shut it.
that's not right
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by brodaman1: 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2012
ifeness:

I am living a good life man. I wont bother exchanging abusive words with you. You need a long ladder to reach my level.

gud life indeed and u open ur dirty mouth to insult dat man old enough to be ur father dnt u know manners? shame on u... It is ur father dat is confused for giving birth to u goat
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by brodaman1: 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2012
Beretta92: that's not right
@tent it ur useless father dats an old fart idiot like u
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2012
brodaman1: gud life indeed and u open ur dirty mouth to insult dat man old enough to be ur father dnt u know manners? shame on u... It is ur father dat is confused for giving birth to u goat

He is certainly a confused man in my opinion. Age is no barrier to an honest criticism! If you cant speak for yourself,i can! I wonder how it has become you business? However,you are lucky we are having this conversation over the internet.

And yes i am living the life of your dreams
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2012
The Holiness status Pastor Kumuyi has attained is by far immeasurable compared to the so called holiness popes, monsignors, cardinals, right and left rev fathers, arch bishops planet earth have had from d beginning of time!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2012
trent9002: The old fart should shut it.
are u sure are o.k and there is nothing seriously wrong with you?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by brodaman1: 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2012
ifeness:

He is certainly a confused man in my opinion. Age is no barrier to an honest criticism! If you cant speak for yourself,i can! I wonder how it has become you business? However,you are lucky we are having this conversation over the internet.

And yes i am living the life of your dreams
confused like ur old father na no prob
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2012
Zodiac61:
On the contrary, I know exactly what I said. Do you want me to say more?
Pastors are parasites, meddling in other people's affairs.
I don't seek forgiveness for saying the truth and definitely not from a god that does not exist.
so was Jesus also meddling in the pharisees and sadducees affairs when he was telling them the truth? Just continue writing and thinking rubbish #God is watching you.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2012
Image123:
nothing dey please your type. If they stay no watch dey play religion, you will complain that they are bigoted and following tradition. When thy watch na to dey scorn and wonder. There are many churches with unnecessary traditions hinged on some bible verse and founder's preaching. i think depper life should be thumbed up for the humble display and adjustment.
yes you are right. My dad don't watch nollywood movies but whenever he mistakenly take a glance at one nude display, he gets angry. The messages passed on nollywood films are contrary to the bible's doctrines. Sex, infidelity, arm robbery, gossips, witchcraft, love of money etc
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Zodiac61(m): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2012
What is it with these morons and my so-called damned soul?
I am sick and tired of the stupidity of some of these christian posters.
You guys should really start smelling the roses out there and understand that fables and myths written by people who knew no better more than 2000 years ago are not instruction manuals on how to live life today.
By all means, live in the stone ages if you choose to, don't just expect the rest of us to follow suit.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Revolva(m): 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2012
If kumuyi were to be in america he will be the biggest laughing stock - haha I beg make him go sidon jare brainwashed man what does he knows about judgement is he God people are trying to survive and nollywood has employed many folks and put food on the tables of millions both actors and marketers what has all this hypocritical pastors done for the population only to collect tithes rippin people
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by goddyjay(m): 5:18am On Oct 21, 2012
GOD FORGIVE THEM,FOR THEY KNOW WHAT THEY DOETH NOT,SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST HELL BOUND NO MATTER WHAT THEY SEE OR HEAR. LORD PLS SAVE THEIR SOULS,PLS GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO SEE YOUR KINGDOM OPEN THEIR MINDS OF UNDERSTANDING.
A M E N
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Alajiki(m): 7:51am On Oct 21, 2012
grin ;DBunch of hypocrites, methinks Deeperlifers don't watch teevee ni? Mr Pastor go watch sexy and hot Nollywood movie finish, after feasting on the sumptuous cleavage of Tonto Dike and Mercy Johnson's horrendous backside, he wants to use any means of bringing them into his f**king church to have a piece of them and their dough. Abeg clear make I see road joor! Dumbass!!! I dey laff Baba Iyabo lafff...kikikikikikikikikiki
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Shokoloko(f): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2012

forget it. only God can person not you. you cannot decided whether your next generation is secured.
there are troubles, diseases, Disasters that money cant bring you out of.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Shokoloko(f): 10:39am On Oct 21, 2012
i just laugh when i read posts from nigerian wannabe atheists. if you were raised in nigeria you might PRETEND you are an atheist but surely you have seen enough to know that God exists. kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement / The Internet Has Become A Church For Atheists / How To Tell A Prosperity Preacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.