Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind (12238 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Zodiac61(m): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
Shokoloko: i just laugh when i read posts from nigerian wannabe atheists. if you were raised in nigeria you might PRETEND you are an atheist but surely you have seen enough to know that God exists. kiss
Laugh at your stupidity and ignorance. There is nothing like a wannabe atheist, just the moronic rantings of theists who think that some imaginary being in the sky is guiding their every move.
No wonder Nigeria is a mess - the prevailing wisdom coming from two stone age books from the middle east.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by dalytec: 11:23am On Dec 28, 2012
To some of you who think you're wise and by the virtue of that have decided to make the impetous ideas of others such as elders and the pillars of nations look foolish, I wonder who is your mentor. Should i engage you in a little matter of philosophy, and by so doing i am able to bring you to your pristine knowledge which has for long left you, not thinking like a man who needs urgent lobotomy, those of you who have spoken against what the man of God has said would realize you're like men planning a great vouyage without a guide.
Nevertheless I would rather give you a word advice than bandy crooked words with any of you. Stop meddling with things you're not knowledgeable at, for who knows God may still deal with you in his mercy.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by LebanonCedars: 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2012
i think xtians should be careful the way we reply people on this forum. remember every idle word will be judged. how can you call your self the name of Christ and still abuse or curse the so-called unbeliever? Jesus did not teach us that rather He taught us to let our light shine in this darkened world so that those in darkness can behold the goodness of our dear God. Pls lets watch our words and commit these ones into the hand of God. Paul did worse and God still saved and used him mightily.

as for deeperlife not watching TV, i believe the pastor has never come out to say xtians should not watch TV if you can be careful of what u and your children watch from the "devil's box". and i think he's very right cos more than 90% of what are being shown on our TV are evil and contribute to the corruption and death in the world today. notwithstanding, some ofthe information we get from there can be very useful but the question is, are you careful with wat you see on your TV? remember: "guide your heart with all deligence for out of it comes the issues of life" and the way to your heart is through your ears and eyes.

as for me, TV is a waste of time and i have better things to do with my time than waste it watching TV. i was once an addict but i know better now. life is too short!g

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
REALTRUTH1:

Truth is I don't believe in 90% of Nigerian pastors,,,In the early 90's,,,it was a sin to have a T.V. set in ur house as a deeper life member,,,infact once yu join deeper,,,you ve t destroy ur T.V. set,,,it was or used to be called the devils box,,,but just a few years a go,,Pastor Kumuyi gave them the go ahead to own a T.V. and as well Computer,,,,My question is has the God in the early 90's change in the 2000's Just wondering if we are all not been deceived and manipulated!!! I believe in modesty but taking religion too far is actually a worst sin and any pastor who control people with the fear of hell fire should also be prepared to meet God on the judgement day,,,because hw can God in the 90's ask you to destroy ur T.V. set and in the year 2000's ask you to own one,,,am confused!!
I personnaly don't watch Nolly wood and not because of anything,,,simply because I don't ve the time,,,,I remember when in deeper life we were thaught football is sin,,,don't get it people!!!
the main reason why pastor wf kumuyi ask his members not to own tv set then was because of the evil that can be shown.

Can't i control what i watch? Oh yes you can but your children will not, because when you leave the house they have the right to watch what ever they like.

But wait a minute guy, you would like to know the reason why deeper lifers now own the once called devil box now right? The reason are because internet is now everywere and most of those things shown on tv can be accessed by our children even without their parents knowledge, so when the church commitee came to know about this they have to allow people use this set, because it can even be used to evangelise.

If i can control what i see and do on internet then why can't i control what i watch on tv, this is the simple mathematics.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by malvisguy212: 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
PaulJohn1:
With all these: flood, accident, terrorism, religious war, famine, fear, political crises and revelations. It's obvious the end is near.

Make me Rapturable O Lord
@ All, we are in the last days, read this thread and be fully convinced.
https://www.nairaland.com/1853536/end-days-end-harvest
I wish ishilove put this on the homepage.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
PaulJohn1:

http://allafrica.com/stories/201210200257.html
I sooooooo much like kumuyi. He has released a bomb shell grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement / The Erroneous Expectation Have Caused Many To Backslide / How To Tell A Prosperity Preacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.