Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. (1781 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives / I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by jhydebaba(m): 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2012
She was my girlfriend for 8years. She broke up with me atleast once every year during the eight years. I caught her cheating on me (live and direct) eight times. I hate her with passion, I have to send her away but on the 8th of this month she came to beg me with one of her friend (Kate). I closed my eyes, imagined how she has maltreated me all these years and drove her away only for her to re-appear at my door step as I type.
Please Romance Section lovers, should I open the door for her hence she manipulates my heart?
Re: She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by fairygeh(f): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2012
So u mean u kept her waiting outside your house till u typed al dis and wont open the door for her if we dont say u should?huh,hmm u wicked small o.oya u can open the door for her now.abi undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by mimiejacobz(f): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2012
Hahaha,4ni post @ op,open d door n hear ha out nw
Re: She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by 190theclown: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2012
OP - Open d door, leave her inside and go out

Tell her 2remember 2 lock ur house wen ever she's done

1 Like

Re: She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by Exponental(m): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2012
U mean she googled 8tyms 2 ur knowledge? 88tyms 2 ur imagination? And 888 tyms in reality?
Guy, welcome her as a friend if u like her but dont marry her cos 88888888 is feasible.

1 Like

Re: She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2012
Jyhdon!! Na u post dis tin? shocked shocked
Re: She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2012
she still dey outside? undecided
Re: She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by agb2011(f): 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2012
190-the-clown:
OP - Open d door, leave her inside and go out

Tell her 2remember 2 lock ur house wen ever she's done
i hate 2say this but i agree wt 190 100%.

Hope my advice is nt coming too late.
Re: She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2012
Close all the doors and super glue all possible entrance to prevent her perfume from blowing in smiley
Re: She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by obowunmi(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2012
She's coming back with HIV/AIDs be careful.
Re: She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by larrymoore(m): 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2012
Guy see wetin happen dt lady no like u at all bt d problem is dis, there is a particular section in her body dat other guys dont touch bt u. Now Open d door n touch it again.
Re: She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by jhydebaba(m): 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2012
@all, thanks for the advice. I slept off while thinking on whether to open the door or not. I just woke up, what should I do please.
Re: She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2012
jhydebaba: @all, thanks for the advice. I slept off while thinking on whether to open the door or not. I just woke up, what should I do please.

sorry I haven't said this in a while and it had to be you but YOU DEY MAD
Re: She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by jhydebaba(m): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2012
joeydozzy:

sorry I haven't said this in a while and it had to be you but YOU DEY MAD
I accept ur apologies but if I may ask why the abuse
Re: She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2012
jhydebaba:
but if I may ask why the abuse
I think it's pretty obvious why.
Re: She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by jhydebaba(m): 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2012
fresh_dude: I think it's pretty obvious why.
You didn't make any point dude
Re: She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by slimchi2k2(m): 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2012
story
Re: She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by pendo89(f): 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2012
still at the door??
Re: She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by ITbomb(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2012
She still dey for the door?
Oya open am now, u may need her for the nite.
Find the nearest chemist before nite comes
Re: She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by jhydebaba(m): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2012
pendo89: still at the door??
ITbomb: She still dey for the door?
Oya open am now, u may need her for the nite.
Find the nearest chemist before nite comes
No, but pondering on whether to pick her call when she calls and apologise to her.
Re: She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by jhydebaba(m): 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2012
Idowuogbo: Jyhdon!! Na u post dis tin? shocked shocked
Yes maami!!! Wetin make I do now?
Re: She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by fairygeh(f): 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2012
jhydebaba: @all, thanks for the advice. I slept off while thinking on whether to open the door or not. I just woke up, what should I do please.
. Lwkmd,u mean she still at the door,u must be a clown.
Re: She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by pendo89(f): 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2012
how can somebody pester you like this?

Download a 'block calls' application and blacklist her number! put an end to annoying callers.
But before you do it, tell her to never set foot at your doorstep because you have a new girl and that you archived her loong ago.She can gather dust on the shelves.
I hate it when people cheat in relationships.Break it if it's tiring instead of cheating.
Re: She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2012
She is d ghost made specially for u either to bless or destroy u. Chose 1
Re: She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by CuntDestroyer: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2012
jhydebaba: She was my girlfriend for 8years. She broke up with me atleast once every year during the eight years. I caught her cheating on me (live and direct) eight times. I hate her with passion, I have to send her away but on the 8th of this month she came to beg me with one of her friend (Kate). I closed my eyes, imagined how she has maltreated me all these years and drove her away only for her to re-appear at my door step as I type.
Please Romance Section lovers, should I open the door for her hence she manipulates my heart?

8 times a f00l
Re: She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2012
fairygeh: So u mean u kept her waiting outside your house till u typed al dis and wont open the door for her if we dont say u should?huh,hmm u wicked small o.oya u can open the door for her now.abi undecided

Lol! smiley
Re: She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
Op,

U no go open that door now before sexkillz ur neighbour divert her then u go come lament here say she don cheat u 9 times...

Oloshi, if u reject the babe u follow reject kitty Kat?
Re: She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by lightheart(m): 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
Open d door for her just 4 2nyt. Then break up with her in the morning

Repeat process everyday until there's nothing left to break again.

1 Like

Re: She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2012
lightheart: Open d door for her just 4 2nyt. Then break up with her in the morning

Repeat process everyday until there's nothing left to break again.

where do these people come from? and to think someone liked the post, argggh angry
Re: She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2012
Jydebaba, watching too much movie sometimes is not good for the health.

Next pls??
Must be a real story abeg...
Re: She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 21, 2012
jhydebaba:
You didn't make any point dude
Don't be so dull.

(1)

The Girl Of My Dream / Do You Want Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To Be Kinkier Than You? / Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.