Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

I Like My Boss Does He Like Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like My Boss Does He Like Me? (18367 Views)

His Gf Dumbed Him Because He Like And Play Igbo Highlife Music. / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like My Boss Does He Like Me? by Shelly01: 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2008
So recently we got a new manager at my job. He's and attractive guy who is younger then most the other bosses at work. Ever since he started I had a little crush on him that only one of my other friends at work knew about. Needless to say it was no big deal. We would talk at work and maybe flirt a little but it still was not at the point of crossing any major lines, I feel that I did a very good job of hiding my feelings for him. Then recently he sent me a message over myspece, we kind of talked for a while. After that we started chatting more and more over AIM. I never made it known to him that I like him so i was wondering is there a chance he likes me? He's the one always IMing me and making an effort to talk to me. We have talked about everything from our past all the way to what we want out of the future. This has only increased my attraction twords him. But it is policy that we can not date.  So do you think he may have smililar feeling for me?
And if we wanted to could we make a relationship work even though it is against policy to date eachother?

1 Like

Re: I Like My Boss Does He Like Me? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 25, 2008
would u fancy this same guy if he was below u or on the same level as u? would u fancy him if was the security guy at work?would u give him a second of ur time if he was that guy that made sure ur office was clean A.K.A the cleaner, it goes on.

i feel like saying exactly how i feel but lets be cordial

1 Like

Re: I Like My Boss Does He Like Me? by baby4u2(f): 1:35am On Jan 25, 2008
be careful now madam and i'am sure u know what that means. let this one not turn into another topic on nairaland.
Re: I Like My Boss Does He Like Me? by almondjoy(f): 1:49am On Jan 25, 2008
Why do I have the sneaky feeling that you left out the fact that he may be married? tongue
Re: I Like My Boss Does He Like Me? by Shelly01: 1:57am On Jan 25, 2008
No he's only 26 and no he's 100% single
And I'm 20!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like My Boss Does He Like Me? by almondjoy(f): 2:12am On Jan 25, 2008
Shelly01:

No he's only 26 and no he's 100% single
And I'm 20!!

Great!  20 and already working? cheesy  I am so proud of you. I pray my daughter follows in your footsteps. 

Please go ahead, you have my blessings.  Just keep it a secret from all your co-workers if you can.  But that will be very difficult to do.  If I cared so much for him, I would resign and go get another job to protect that relationship or risk getting fired for violating company policies.  You are still young and can still get another job--and another relationships so you really have all the time in the world.  So take your time and enjoy your relationship, career and education.  You have 5 years to work it out! cheesy  Please do not wait till you are 28 or 30 ooooooooooooooooooooh! kiss

Besides, I like to keep my relationship separate from working relationships.

As far as the question goes "does he like or love you"?

Only time can tell that.  It is too early and you both are still young--No stress at all.  Goodluck though! kiss

3 Likes

Re: I Like My Boss Does He Like Me? by hollandis(f): 6:44am On Jan 25, 2008
SICK THREAD!!!
very soon ,u will talk about "the food you like best".
very boring story or maybe the title isn't right enough
undecided
Re: I Like My Boss Does He Like Me? by efuah(f): 9:29am On Jan 25, 2008
hallandis, no vex. . . . she has almondbliss' blessing already tongue
Re: I Like My Boss Does He Like Me? by tngtech(m): 9:43am On Jan 25, 2008
If you like the guy fine, but does he like you back, that, time will tell. But i think you should forget about relationship in office, because there is time for everything.

Wen it comes to office work, you have to do office first, because pple say, business before pleasure, so my dear am advicing you to carrying on with your life, and if you know you can't stay without him, den my advice for you is to quite the job, before the job quites you.

Anyway sha, i hope say you sure say the guy nor want something, grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Like My Boss Does He Like Me? by hollandis(f): 11:44am On Jan 25, 2008
efuah y i no go vex?
Most ogas are not serious bout affairs with their female employees.I hate it when people discover a trap but walk blindly towards it
Re: I Like My Boss Does He Like Me? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2008
Haba Hollandis,
there is also a chance that the guy truly likes her, its 50/50. he is human and the only difference is that he is her boss, People meet their husbands anywere so dont be quick to jump into conclusion.What she has to do is to slow down, study him and see if he is for real. No jump o !!!!!!!!!
My Two Cents.
Re: I Like My Boss Does He Like Me? by b2dk24(f): 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2008
hi dearie,
guess u ave 2 b calm bout tins cos relationship wit one's boss could b a whole lot of risk.
u r still yuong so y no face ur job n let fate ave his way.dnt b pushy on him lest 2morrow he'll say u asked him out.
besides he's young,mayb attractive (4 u 2 b attracted 2 him),bt dnt u tink he already has a relationship 4rm where he;s comin as u said he's new.
bcareful gal ,dnt tread on dangerous grounds.

1 Like

Re: I Like My Boss Does He Like Me? by almondjoy(f): 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2008
Single woman jam single man--problem.  Single man jam married woman--problem. Single woman jam married man--problem.  Single woman jam single woman--problem. Single man jam single man--problem.  Married man jam married woman--problem.

Which one go please una for crying out loud!  Sick peeps! grin

Shelly01 abeg carry on jare.  Don't mind these bad belle polygamists here! Most of these people here are lonely, old and frustrated. Some cannot even remember when they were 20 years old. Don't let those fake "birthday" ages fool you. Those ages are what they wish to be. Just add like 20 years or 30 years to most of those ages and you will get the real thing. So do not mind them at all! kiss

1 Like

Re: I Like My Boss Does He Like Me? by warid(f): 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2008
do not throw cushion 2 d wind,what makes you think
he does not have an affair,be careful,i see you have
alot ambition,and this will land you into trouble.
dont push me your luck any further.if he likes you
time will tell.concentrate on your job.
Re: I Like My Boss Does He Like Me? by bebe2007(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2008
I think he likes you too but i really cannot say why he has not asked you out yet. probably taking his time. Office policy or no policy, Date him if he does ask. You guys are old enuff to keep it under wraps i guess!!!! then again u know say love be like smoke o! e nor dey hide!!!! wink all the best young lady.
Re: I Like My Boss Does He Like Me? by Delta007(m): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2008
Working at Burger King at 20 or 26 isnt really something I'd be proud of, but grease to ur elbow if that's what u wish for ur daughter.
almondjoy:

Great! 20 and already working? cheesy I am so proud of you. I pray my daughter follows in your footsteps.

Please go ahead, you have my blessings. Just keep it a secret from all your co-workers if you can. But that will be very difficult to do. If I cared so much for him, I would resign and go get another job to protect that relationship or risk getting fired for violating company policies. You are still young and can still get another job--and another relationships so you really have all the time in the world. So take your time and enjoy your relationship, career and education. You have 5 years to work it out! cheesy Please do not wait till you are 28 or 30 ooooooooooooooooooooh! kiss

Besides, I like to keep my relationship separate from working relationships.

As far as the question goes "does he like or love you"?

Only time can tell that. It is too early and you both are still young--No stress at all. Goodluck though! kiss
Re: I Like My Boss Does He Like Me? by Busta(f): 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2008
Both of you are still young and still gat ur life ahead of u.

If u ask me, I think he sure likes u but not sure if he wants to date u. keep chatting with him for now and keep this to ursef. U don’t even need to let ur friend/co-worker know that u guys are chatting. (I mean the one that already knows that u have a crush on him).
U neva know…as long as he ain’t married, anything can happen.
Re: I Like My Boss Does He Like Me? by waterworks(f): 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2008
@ delta 007 how u take no say na burger king she dey work? i had my sucpisions too.

ah ah because this thign don they bother me since! 20 and working which tyme she take enter uni?
Re: I Like My Boss Does He Like Me? by Delta007(m): 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2008
waterworks:

@ delta 007 how u take no say na burger king she dey work? i had my sucpisions too.

ah ah because this thign don they bother me since! 20 and working which tyme she take enter uni?
Isnt it obvious? This is just one of those classic "children-ish" threads. Does he like me? What kinda question is that? Of cos he'd like to lay u asap. If na corporate office wey get profession (not a job), u think say a 26yr old manager will go to myspace to start looking for a 20yr old coworker to chat up with when he cud easily ask her out on a nice dinner date?

1 Like

Re: I Like My Boss Does He Like Me? by Shelly01: 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2008
For those of you who had actul advice thanks very much!
But for others heres some more information, No we do not work at Burger King we actully work at Wells Fargo. I' am still a student and he graduated college a few years ago, so as far as Burger King goes no way. Not that there is anything wrong with burger king. A job is a job so i wouldn't be bashing anyline of legitimate work. For the myspapce thing a lot of people believe it or not have myspace, my eye doctore does so it's no big deal it's a way to connect with people and my guy just turned 26 so it's not like hes 50 and has myspace. And yes he has never asked me on a "date" but he has called me to "hang out" a few times after work. Just the other night he wanted to go out, but i declined because I still don't know if I have it in me to take the relationship there. Like many of u said office relationships get sticky. So I'm still very doubtfull of his intentions twords me. We both are still young and don't have the right answers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Save A Dying Relationship / How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? / Eat My Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.