Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

His Gf Dumbed Him Because He Like And Play Igbo Highlife Music. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Gf Dumbed Him Because He Like And Play Igbo Highlife Music. (1352 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Gf Dumbed Him Because He Like And Play Igbo Highlife Music. by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 07, 2015
This may sound so funny and untrue to many people here but it is very true. A friend of mine infact my course mate in unizik just told me how his girlfriend dumb him simply because of the kind of music he listen to. He said he was born and brought up in rural village that why he love and enjoy playing igbo highlife music and he enjoy playing other songs too like R&b, blues and naija hip-hop but he mostly prefer igbo highlife. His gf was nt happy because of that saying she see my friend as a village boy and her friends will be mocking her for dating a village boy (imagine her mentality). I advice my guy to forget about her that the girl is not for him. So my question is does one listening to igbo highlife music makes him a village boy?
Re: His Gf Dumbed Him Because He Like And Play Igbo Highlife Music. by 867Y5309(m): 10:51am On Mar 07, 2015
s
Re: His Gf Dumbed Him Because He Like And Play Igbo Highlife Music. by cyprianlah(m): 10:55am On Mar 07, 2015
Who does dat
Na Oliver De Coque pikin

1 Like

Re: His Gf Dumbed Him Because He Like And Play Igbo Highlife Music. by pretydiva(f): 10:56am On Mar 07, 2015
D babe is seeing another guy. Dats a flimsy excuse
Re: His Gf Dumbed Him Because He Like And Play Igbo Highlife Music. by ShirelleBaby: 10:57am On Mar 07, 2015
[size=16pt]DUMB HIM?[/size]

Okay--it is fine.
he can still play his songs the only thing is

HE WON'T BE ABLE TO SING ALONG
Re: His Gf Dumbed Him Because He Like And Play Igbo Highlife Music. by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 07, 2015
pretydiva:
i have told him that already.

2 Likes

Re: His Gf Dumbed Him Because He Like And Play Igbo Highlife Music. by buccal(m): 11:30am On Mar 07, 2015
Maybe she really wanted low-life music.
Re: His Gf Dumbed Him Because He Like And Play Igbo Highlife Music. by iceberylin(m): 11:31am On Mar 07, 2015
cyprianlah:
Who does dat
Na Oliver De Coque pikin
I taught it was osadebe piken grin
Re: His Gf Dumbed Him Because He Like And Play Igbo Highlife Music. by Tattooboy: 11:36am On Mar 07, 2015
These little girls (that there best artiste is Wizkid) sef. They're used 2 a single track with contradicting lyrics.
Re: His Gf Dumbed Him Because He Like And Play Igbo Highlife Music. by cyprianlah(m): 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
iceberylin:

I taught it was osadebe piken grin

Lol...or bright chimezie grin
Re: His Gf Dumbed Him Because He Like And Play Igbo Highlife Music. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
cyprianlah:

Lol...or bright chimezie grin
does those songs make him a village boy.
Re: His Gf Dumbed Him Because He Like And Play Igbo Highlife Music. by williamspaul22(m): 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
pretydiva:
on point dear wink
Re: His Gf Dumbed Him Because He Like And Play Igbo Highlife Music. by williamspaul22(m): 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
The gal doesnt love him anymore, jst using dat as an excuse to dump his sorry ass
Re: His Gf Dumbed Him Because He Like And Play Igbo Highlife Music. by cyprianlah(m): 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nokialumia720:
does those songs make him a village boy.

Kinda undecided
Re: His Gf Dumbed Him Because He Like And Play Igbo Highlife Music. by dasrackhor(m): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nokialumia720:
This may sound so funny and untrue to many people here but it is very true. A friend of mine infact my course mate in unizik just told me how his girlfriend dumb him simply because of the kind of music he listen to. He said he was born and brought up in rural village that why he love and enjoy playing igbo highlife music and he enjoy playing other songs too like R&b, blues and naija hip-hop but he mostly prefer igbo highlife. His gf was nt happy because of that saying she see my friend as a village boy and her friends will be mocking her for dating a village boy (imagine her mentality). I advice my guy to forget about her that the girl is not for him. So my question is does one listening to igbo highlife music makes him a village boy?
who does dat in dis century?so so primitive.
Re: His Gf Dumbed Him Because He Like And Play Igbo Highlife Music. by phlio(m): 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
pretydiva:
shah..lol...how sure are u?

(1) (Reply)

. / deleted / This Is Pure Wickedness...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.