Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! (7193 Views)

Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet / ......advice pls / Confused... Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! by smartsoft(m): 1:21am On Apr 18, 2006
When girl tells you, she don't wanna rush relationship but due to things you've seen, this gurl likes you. but she doesn't wanna say she loves, but when ever you say that she replies thank you or "i hear"

But she keeps introducing you to all the hommies and brother and sisters and even going further to her aunt.

Do you think she is kinda intrested in the relationship and she don't wanna rush things or what do you think is really happening.
Re: She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! by Hotstepper(f): 1:46am On Apr 18, 2006
she is interested but won't tell u so u won't have high hopes, She is more like observing you to know if you are the kind of guy she can deal with. just be urself and don't change anything cuz of wat I have said, goodluck
Re: She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! by smartsoft(m): 1:58am On Apr 18, 2006
hummm. like today i sent an sms which goes does " Honey i don't need anything from you rather than your heart, your love, your sprit mind to flow with me. give me this chance and let me show you how much i love you."

And later i called her to confirm if she got my sms and she said yes and told me not to rush her, that if she starts blah blah blah didn't really hear that last sentence she said before telling her sweetdreams all that .
Re: She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! by MissAlissa(f): 2:43am On Apr 18, 2006
My question for you is how long have you been together? If you are still being introduced to the family, it can't have been too long,
Re: She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! by smartsoft(m): 3:11am On Apr 18, 2006
yah you right men ! don't be suprise we met online and we hook-up in lag and she likes what she saw and i like what i see in herĀ  before that, she introduce me to her friends in school almost all the friend she got.

Well to me what i feel is, she trying to study the kind of guy i am before giving her heart to me. i think i like that idea of hers, because she really knows what she want and i must say i was damn to forward to her ! if you know what i meant. but the thing is i just feel the more the delay, the more i feel i'm loosing her
Re: She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! by MissAlissa(f): 5:15am On Apr 18, 2006
it's hard to give opinions for this type of thing because i dont know the situation quite like you do, but personally i feel that yes, you are coming ona little hard and depending on things like your ages and situation and personality, she may just be a little scared of committing to you by saying 'i love you too' or whatnot, just be careful with how lovey dovey you are with her, and see whether that will provike a better response.

stay cool cool
Re: She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! by smartsoft(m): 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2006
well she knows my age, and my kind of personality, well what i think i'm going to do is not to rush her, because she woudn't like that ! she wants to take everything steps by steps. and know exactly who i am, before she tries to give her heart away

have always been caring to her sha you know when i mean caring you know what i mean, she likes it but still want to know who "smartsoft" his

cheesy she is intelligent and i'm proud to meet her anyway.
Re: She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! by mekoyo(m): 5:43pm On May 31, 2007
She likes you. But i think truly she doesn't want to rush things or just dont want to say i do yet. Why give her some time, u think she is trying to observe and know you a little. She'll come for you.
Re: She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! by Luckygal99(f): 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2009
Yup! Your chances are real high. I would say that you are included in her 'close friend' list & is shortlisted as a bf. She's taking it slow & easy allowing both of you to get to know each other better. Its what i do too for guys that i really like. Give her some space coz coming on too strong could scare her away. The fact that she intro you to her family & friends shows that she is allowing you into her life & family/friends circle & its an important step. Sounds like she is a diamond! Good luck to you!
Re: She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! by simplysmat(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2009
She seems to like you but her holding back should make you ask some questions. How well do you know her? Is it possible she has a boyfriend somewhere and you're the back up plan if things don't go well there?

What I'm trying to say is that you should make sure she's not messing with your head and that if she eventually tells you she's not interested in a relationship,it wouldn't be that she has been moving while you were standing.

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love With My Cousin / How To Know If A Girl Likes You - 5 Sure Shot Signs To Figure Out / Secondary School Love Tinz..if It Was You, What Will U Do( Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.