Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

How To Know If A Girl Likes You - 5 Sure Shot Signs To Figure Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Girl Likes You - 5 Sure Shot Signs To Figure Out (7193 Views)

5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship / 20 'flirting Signs' That A Girl Likes You / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If A Girl Likes You - 5 Sure Shot Signs To Figure Out by TRINITY007(m): 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2009
How to Know If a Girl Likes You - 5 Sure Shot Signs to Figure Out Whether a Girl Likes You Or Not

If you are totally infatuated with a girl but are not sure if she too likes you then do not lose your confidence. Read these 5 signs on how to know if a girl likes you and make your move if the signs indicate a yes,

Sign 1 - She does her cat scan over you. You might notice that she looks at you at regular intervals and scans you from top to bottom to top again. So, dress well and do not slouch.

Sign 2 - She smiles at you. If she likes what she scans then chances are that she will give you a shy smile or even a bold one if she too is besotted by you. If she is shy, she might look away when you look at her but if she is bold then she might just mouth out a "meow".

Sign 3 - She finds an excuse to talk to you. She might catch hold of a friend and ask to be introduced to you. Once introduced, she will certainly try to keep the conversation going while trying to gather more information about you.

Sign 4 - She gives her phone number. She might use an excuse to give her phone number to you or if she is bold enough, might directly give it to you without any hesitation. In other words, she expects you to call her up.

Sign 5 - She has singled you out. If there are other fish around you and the girl has only given attention and her number to you then she certainly likes only you. You may now break into a mental jig and plan out your first date. These 5 signs will indicate that the girl that you like is also into you and she will indicate visually, verbally and with her body language that she is ready to be courted by you.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Likes You - 5 Sure Shot Signs To Figure Out by Tonyet1(m): 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2009
since when did females become cats? na wa o

but very fine facts you've gat there bro!
Re: How To Know If A Girl Likes You - 5 Sure Shot Signs To Figure Out by TheSeeker(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2009
Basic facts but you missed some important ones though. You did alright.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Likes You - 5 Sure Shot Signs To Figure Out by ichommy(m): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2009
good tips cheesy
Re: How To Know If A Girl Likes You - 5 Sure Shot Signs To Figure Out by lakeoris(m): 4:17am On Jun 30, 2009
u re a big dummy
i bet u dont hav a girl
u thinks it some kind of movies (romantic episode)
u re a jerk head
screw u mennn
u don 4ck up

Re: How To Know If A Girl Likes You - 5 Sure Shot Signs To Figure Out by biola44: 8:39am On Jun 30, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Know If A Girl Likes You - 5 Sure Shot Signs To Figure Out by ichommy(m): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2009
hmmm i think this room should be given the best room of the year and the moderators
Re: How To Know If A Girl Likes You - 5 Sure Shot Signs To Figure Out by tommy2k2(m): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2009
@ poster
u be Ibo boy??
Abi where u come from self, if u no get anything to post, make u no dey go copy and paste rubbish here,
abi ur g/f dey sell cat??huh?
Re: How To Know If A Girl Likes You - 5 Sure Shot Signs To Figure Out by ebila(m): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2009
Some people r so dumb.Who said dat can only happen in movies?Wot d young man wrote is always obvious wen a gurl likes u.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Likes You - 5 Sure Shot Signs To Figure Out by clemcykul(f): 10:32am On Jul 01, 2009
signs to know if a girl likes u
*wen ever ure around she ensures that u notice her, either by laffn unnecessarily, capturing the on-going discussion and making her voice loud, assertive and sultry.
*wen ever u glance at her u always find her looking ur way nd wen ur eyes meets she pretends she dint see u, or she smiles.
*gets upset wen u pay more attention to her friend
*she gets ur number from an acquiatance, calls ur line or shows up at ur place uninvited or accompany's a friend who is coming to ur place all the time.
*never hesitates to cook or laundry ur cloths
*always laffn and cheerful whenevr ure around.
*always talking about u with her friends, though u might not know
*she might even see u and frown her face lol dont mind her she only wants to get ur attention so dat u can ask her what the problem is.
*loves hanging around u
*calls ur line and when u pick and say hello, she cuts off the line. that shows she just want to hear ur voice.
*wen ure in the area where she stays u find out that she keeps parading that place, she might pretend not to notice u, cuss she knows uve noticed her

lol watch out guys
Re: How To Know If A Girl Likes You - 5 Sure Shot Signs To Figure Out by whiteroses(f): 11:23am On Jul 01, 2009
lakeoris:

u re a big dummy
i bet u dont hav a girl
u re a jerk head
screw u mennn
u don 4ck up
kole toyen, mumu
Re: How To Know If A Girl Likes You - 5 Sure Shot Signs To Figure Out by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2009
here are my top 5 sure signs for 9ja

- if she introduces you to her family and close friends.
- if  she kisses you in public/hold your hand (public show of affection)
- if she lets you check her phone
- if she lends you money/pay for the meal
- if she dares to let you see her without her weave/make up etc

as for the 5 sure signs in the civilized world:

- just ask her
- you meet her best friends
- she is honest towards you about something you might have never known
- she text you every time she has a break from work/school
- she adds you on her facebook, twitter, myspace, hi5 and what not is out there these days.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Likes You - 5 Sure Shot Signs To Figure Out by nethacker(m): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2009
lakeoris:

u re a big dummy
i bet u dont hav a girl
u re a jerk head
screw u mennn
u don 4ck up
who be dis dummy with just 13posts trying to yab his ancestors shocked .Do u think this forum is for u to practice ur stupidity grin . u r so dumb like someone who sits on a TV and watch a couch intead of d other way round grin so just keep shut.Nonsense !! angry :O
Re: How To Know If A Girl Likes You - 5 Sure Shot Signs To Figure Out by Youngsage: 12:34pm On May 23, 2012
Hmmmmnnn...
Re: How To Know If A Girl Likes You - 5 Sure Shot Signs To Figure Out by Precchris: 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2012
Pls, i need ur help? How do i win a girl's heart, more especialy a chic dat i rly luv 4rm d bottom of my heart. I need an answer soonest.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Likes You - 5 Sure Shot Signs To Figure Out by Peterpan1(m): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2012
Nice documentary,
Re: How To Know If A Girl Likes You - 5 Sure Shot Signs To Figure Out by 190: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2012
number 1 sure sign for nigerian gurls

when she always demands money from you she sure likes you undecided
Re: How To Know If A Girl Likes You - 5 Sure Shot Signs To Figure Out by Josefsom(m): 7:11am On Jan 06, 2021
190:
number 1 sure sign for nigerian gurls

when she always demands money from you she sure likes you undecided

Chaii u worst o

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Man (where Is He!) / I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. / Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.