Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,743 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. (4490 Views)

I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier / Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) / I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by danjkad: 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
Hi Nlanders.
Just want to know what will be your first reaction if u catch your husband/wife with another man or woman on your matrimonial bed.
Your comments will be highly appreciated.[b]Hi Nlanders.
Just want to know what will be your first reaction if u catch your husband/wife with another man or woman on your matrimonial bed.
Your comments will be highly appreciated.[/b]Hi Nlanders.
Your comments will be highly appreciated.
Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by Lovetinz(m): 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2012
Lawyers in the house,
how long will I live in prison
for multiple murder?

4 Likes

Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by 190theclown: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2012
na 2 begin damage d both of dem caught in d act with blow
Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by MrsChima(f): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
danjkad: Hi Nlanders.

Divorce pronto!
Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by MrsChima(f): 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
Lovetinz: Lawyers in the house,
for multiple murder?

In America...double life if you are in a state that honor death penalty.
Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2012
I'll leave him. Simple.
Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by ReggzBeautyroom(m): 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2012
as far as the love i have for her is real i will forgive her and make her feel sorry and not kicking her out cos someday God will send her to be my helper again somehow....even your heavenly father did forgave you
Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by Mynd44: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2012
That's why I always keep my lawyer's number on speed dial
Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by blackbalang(f): 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
The funny thing is dat pipz r quick to say they'll leave. We forget that we all make mistakes so I guess it depends on d situation. If it was a 1 tyme thg.... It will hurt but 1 has to examine the situation, is he genuinely sorry it hapnd? If I was d 1 in his shoes wld I except him to forgive him?. Itz gona be difficult but if there's luv,we can work things out. On d oda hand if I find out he's a serial Cheat, he's History
Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2012
That's not a mistake. Do you know the kind of premeditation involved in bringing an outsider into your matrimonial bed?

3 Likes

Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by Mynd44: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2012
It can't even happen to me. The moment I catch her is the day she stops being my wife
Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by danjkad: 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
Lovetinz: Lawyers in the house,
for multiple murder?
u must b jokin. U don't mean u kill sumbody oo; because men ar nt even worth d stress.
Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by MrsChima(f): 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2012
ogugua88: That's not a mistake. Do you know the kind of premeditation involved in bringing an outsider into your matrimonial bed?

Exactly. Leave it to a dickhead to say that people should accept a cheating spouse!

If my husband didnt have respect to honor his vows then i dont have respect to honor my vows. What kind of mistake is fuckn a biatcb on my bed

Yeah right!

1 Like

Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by nusirat(m): 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2012
if she has born for me, na to go do DNA sharp, sharp to confirm if na me be their father bicos nobody can stop me no to beat them and divorce, GBAM LOBATAN
Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by Tedpgrass: 12:27am On Oct 22, 2012
I shake my head at some of the responses.

I suppose you get hypothetical solutions to hypothetical questions....

In reality, its never that straightforward!!!

Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by MrsChima(f): 2:04am On Oct 22, 2012
LMAO@cheaters getting mad. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by Sotty05(f): 2:42am On Oct 22, 2012
I sincerely hope and pray not to...being in such a scenario is upsetting and even if I choose to forgive my spouse which I doubt I can easily do sha as I'd alws be suspicious.Hey!but wat wld make a full fleshed spouse who's not sex starved condescend so low as to cheat on our matrimonial bed is d height of infedility.
Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by Exponental(m): 2:42am On Oct 22, 2012
I fault it on d matrimonial bed.
But STOP insunuating.....it's beyond wat u think, it's not ur decision on ur next action, it's either God calm u down or devil escalate d madness in u.
Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by Josphine4good(f): 3:26am On Oct 22, 2012
If I catch my husband with another woman red handed in my matrimonial bed I will tell my husband my love there is nothing new in this world again because I did the same thing u are doing with my boss yesterday grin
Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by Mynd44: 5:37am On Oct 22, 2012
Josphine4good: If I catch my husband with another woman red handed in my matrimonial bed I will tell my husband my love there is nothing new in this world again because I did the same thing u are doing with my boss yesterday grin
Now that's adding petrol to fire
Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by UmericanGirl(f): 6:43am On Oct 22, 2012
What if you caught your husband/wife in bed as you were bringing another partner to bed yourself?!?! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 22, 2012
UmericanGirl: What if you caught your husband/wife in bed as you were bringing another partner to bed yourself?!?! shocked shocked shocked shocked
una bring dat bed from soddom and gomorra? Dat bed must be an evil bed!

@ post, when I was dating, I caught my girlfriend about three times, we did not breakup despite the fact that I was dating only her, I called her and talked to her and she appologised. We continued. I can only breakup with someone I was planing to breakup with before catching her.
Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by UmericanGirl(f): 7:00am On Oct 22, 2012
Rudebwoy: una bring dat bed from soddom and gomorra? Dat bed must be an evil bed!

@ post, when I was dating, I caught my girlfriend about three times, we did not breakup despite the fact that I was dating only her, I called her and talked to her and she appologised. We continued. I can only breakup with someone I was planing to breakup with before catching her.

So why did you end up breaking up? If I caught my partner one time and forgave them it would be with a condition attached.. If they did it again they are gone.
Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by Mynd44: 7:10am On Oct 22, 2012
UmericanGirl:

So why did you end up breaking up? If I caught my partner one time and forgave them it would be with a condition attached.. If they did it again they are gone.
I don't know about y'all but one time is already enough for me
Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by deshclones(m): 7:11am On Oct 22, 2012
There are somethings you pray to God never to happen cos I Honestly cannot predict my action if I encounter such..
Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by UmericanGirl(f): 7:13am On Oct 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
I don't know about y'all but one time is already enough for me

Yeah thats why I said "if" - I have NEVER stayed with a cheater.. IMO Once a cheater, always a cheater and something I do not tolerate.
Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by SoloKoree(m): 11:59am On Oct 22, 2012
Straight red card with serious sanctions
Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by Greatken007(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2012
Break up is only possible if u married her a virgin.
Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by goofie: 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2012
it cant happen.dont want to imagine it can
Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2012
some of the answers here are mad funny, but the below answer takes the crown:

Rudebwoy: una bring dat bed from soddom and gomorra? Dat bed must be an evil bed!

i weep for such people, imagine the above quote in bold with the following scenarios:
- you catch your wife red handed plotting to have you killed by local hoodlums.
- you catch your wife having sex with your trusted guard dog Bingo.
- you come home to find your wife having "sandwich" sex with the meguard AND houseboy, while your brother is filming/directing the act.
Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by xynerise: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2012
danjkad: Hi Nlanders.
I must make sure her parents refund the bride price I paid and they will also pay for damages cool
Re: Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. by Mynd44: 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2012
MRbrownJAY: some of the answers here are mad funny, but the below answer takes the crown:

i weep for such people, imagine the above quote in bold with the following scenarios:
- you catch your wife red handed plotting to have you killed by local hoodlums.
- you catch your wife having sex with your trusted guard dog Bingo.
- you come home to find your wife having "sandwich" sex with the meguard AND houseboy, while your brother is filming/directing the act.
LWKMD

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Touching Love Story That Will Make You Cry / PHOTO: What Kind Of Kissing Is This? / Would It Be A Shame If A Man Can't Cook? (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.