Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu (13697 Views)

More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun / People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) / Residents Scooping Fuel As Tanker Crashes In Kwara. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by GentleNaaz(m): 6:22am On Oct 22, 2012
In naija people dy kep dia galons standby along faulty xpres ways, 4 opportunities lik ds.mk una no blame dm,e gt people way neva chop sinc 3 days n dy cum c ds as opportunity. I guess a nairalander no ft do ds knd tin
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 22, 2012
Much more like suicide/money adventure. This is not to be blamed on poverty. This is Awuuf-loving.
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by dasparrow: 6:31am On Oct 22, 2012
@Post

Its obvious people never learn. Illiteracy is a bad thing.
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by onyxo76(m): 6:49am On Oct 22, 2012
i guess its greed and short term memory deficiency.we ve seen several tankers go up in flames after a couple of minutes.our own body is our greatest enemy not the devil .
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by chucky234(m): 7:12am On Oct 22, 2012
Those goons will never learn,why in the world would a sane able bodied man risk his life for few thousands of Naira,greediness will never allow those idio:ts to understand that scooping free fuel is not worth risking one's life for.
We just finished discussing police involvement in ALUU killing here they are supervising fuel scoopers,when will those besotted goons understands what is require of them as security operatives.
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by Nuzo1(m): 7:13am On Oct 22, 2012
Haven't they been roasted yet?

Waiting. cool
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 22, 2012
25 litres of fuel = N3k or more

if am able to scoop 10cans of 25litres am sure of havn N30k in my pocket & som sharpa guys can scope up to 20cans do maths!

nw u se y i nd mobile police to guard me while am makn my quick mani!
It seems u guys judging me hv 4gtn d rules in naija:- Get rich or die tryn!
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by fitzmayowa: 7:21am On Oct 22, 2012
Is that not a police man with a gun joining them in the act na wa o, naija i hail ooooo angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by wisestfool: 7:31am On Oct 22, 2012
Poverty will never let these illiterates learn from history.....
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by ektbear: 7:44am On Oct 22, 2012
greateros: 25 litres of fuel = N3k or more

if am able to scoop 10cans of 25litres am sure of havn N30k in my pocket & som sharpa guys can scope up to 20cans do maths!

nw u se y i nd mobile police to guard me while am makn my quick mani!
It seems u guys judging me hv 4gtn d rules in naija:- Get rich or die tryn!

Heh. The N30k you mentioned just seems like such a small amount to risk gambling my life with. But if I were much poorer, perhaps the calculus would change.

So perhaps the gamble isn't as bad as it seems.
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by cheddarking(m): 8:04am On Oct 22, 2012
Do these people EVER change? undecided undecided

Do these people NEVER learn?

One idiat will soon go there with Cigar...

Another one will try to start up his Okada...

Then when they all roast to death, their families will blame one Dibia somewhere in the bush...

IDIATS
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by Okijajuju1(m): 8:07am On Oct 22, 2012
The part of the picture that got was The Police scooping fuel.. Basically aiding and abetting a crime/misdemenour.. ONLY IN NIGERIA!!
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by Goldenheart(m): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2012
Hell is 4real! Accept Jesus as your
lord n saviour..........he loves you
so much more than u can
imagine, n he doesn't want u to
end up in that horrible place of
eternal torment.....
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by Okijajuju1(m): 8:10am On Oct 22, 2012
Goldenheart: Hell is 4real! Accept Jesus as your
lord n saviour..........he loves you
so much more than u can
imagine, n he doesn't want u to
end up in that horrible place of
eternal torment.....

What has Jesus got to do with this?! angry

Bloody self-righteous assshole!!
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by Super1759: 8:12am On Oct 22, 2012
tomorrow, someone will tell me that police is my friend. Those policemen there,are they giving them friendly advice to stop that act or collecting their 10percent?
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by jites(m): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2012
PEOPLE NEVER LEARN, I AM FROM OGHARA DELTA STATE AND ONCE WE HAD THIS SITUATION IN JESSE EVEN BETTER BECAUSE THE FUEL WAS FROM A BURST PIPELINE, EVERYONE WENT THERE TO GET THEIR SHARE INCLUDING WOMEN WITH BABIES ON THEIR BACK. SOMEHOW EITHER BY 2 IRON BUCKETS CLASHING OR SOME IDIOT SMOKING THE WHOLE PLACE WAS ENGOLF IN FLAMES THE REST IS HISTORY, EVEN CNN CARRIED THE NEWS. SEEING WOMEN WITH BABIES STILL IN THEIR BACK ROASTED TO DEATH WAS NOT A VERY GOOD SIGHT.
a SCARCITY OF FUEL + POVERTY + IGNORANCE + GREED + CORRUPT OFFICIAL INCLUDING MOPO + OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS = DISASTER. YOU CAN ADD TO THIS, BUT CAN I BLAME THESE PEOPLE? IF I WERE THERE WOULD I DO DIFFERENTLY? SPYDER WAS ON HIS WAY TO AN APPOINTMENT, HE HAS VARIOUS BUILDING PROJECT TAKING PLACE INCLUDING HIS OWN, WHAT DID HE DO WHEN HE SAW THIS, HE DROVE PAST BECAUSE HE DOES NOT FALL ANYWHERE INTHE EQUATION- HE IS NOT POOR, HE IS NOT UNEMPLOYED, HE IS NOT IGNORANT, HE IS NOT GREEDY ETC IF HE WAS POOR, NOT EATEN FOR 2 DAYS BEEN LOOKING FOR WORK FOR 5 YEARS, HAS A MALNURISH FAMILY WITH 3 OF HIS KIDS SUFFERING FROM KWACHOKO DUE TO DRINKING ONLY GARRI FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS AND COUPLED WITH THAT IF HE IS FROM DELTA STATE, WHERE WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE OIL RICH PRESENTED WITH AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS.... I DOUBT IF HE WONT GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY AND CALL IT HIS LUCKY DAY OR GOD's BLESSING. a WORD IS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR THE WISE, GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by tombeh(m): 8:22am On Oct 22, 2012
if any thing happen now, they will blame devil.shocked
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by odoguigbo: 8:30am On Oct 22, 2012
Abeg leave dem, na dem property dem dey harvest.
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by PeterKbaba: 8:39am On Oct 22, 2012
Are those military men in the pics?
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by Ariyke: 8:51am On Oct 22, 2012
Even Mopol sef dey there, Nawa oo!
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by Okijajuju1(m): 8:52am On Oct 22, 2012
Super1759: tomorrow, someone will tell me that police is my friend. Those policemen there,are they giving them friendly advice to stop that act or collecting their 10percent?

They are your friends... Helping you carry your 50 litres of illegal fuel..
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by Lov4sat(m): 9:03am On Oct 22, 2012
stolen stone: people no dey learn lesson sha! Them wan chop oil money by all means even if it means dancing alanta for devil door-mot

TRUE TALK! Let them that have ears let them hear
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by fm7070: 9:16am On Oct 22, 2012
Let's look at it in another dimension.
If the petrol is allowed to flow freely, it can more disastrous than you expect.
I think the right thing is that the owner of the tanker should have sought immediate alternative. Maybe get another empty tanker or something and also alert fire service and security.
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by jaybee(f): 9:26am On Oct 22, 2012
Torch1: Are those two people on uniform not mobile police?
I dont think they are doing anything illegal.

YOU ARE A BIG BIG FOOOOOOOL.
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by logo77: 10:04am On Oct 22, 2012
spyder880: At around 2.13pm this Sunday afternoon, a petrol tanker laden with full load of fuel lost control and ended in the gutter at the center of the major road somewhere around Enugu town. As the tank tipped to one side before the vehicle stopped, fuel was visibly gushing from the top of the tanker and trust Nigerians, they pounced on the truck and started fetching fuel from the tanker.
When will this country ever change?

Well, I didn't wait to see whether the vehicle will burst into flames as I had an appointment to meet, so I left them there.

@Syder88.....please give us the exact location.

I want to call NEMA in Enugu ( everybody please call 08075390883

We need to call NEMA and Federal Road Safety to the scene before the obvious happens.

National Emergency Management Authority (NEMA) : Call Centre +23492905777

NEMA Enugu can be reached on: 08075390883

If anyone knows Federal Road Safety Commission number please tell us.

We need to also call the Enugu state police PRO.

PLEASE LETS HELP AVIOD ANOTHER DISASTER !!!!
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 22, 2012
jites: PEOPLE NEVER LEARN, I AM FROM OGHARA DELTA STATE AND ONCE WE HAD THIS SITUATION IN JESSE EVEN BETTER BECAUSE THE FUEL WAS FROM A BURST PIPELINE, EVERYONE WENT THERE TO GET THEIR SHARE INCLUDING WOMEN WITH BABIES ON THEIR BACK. SOMEHOW EITHER BY 2 IRON BUCKETS CLASHING OR SOME IDIOT SMOKING THE WHOLE PLACE WAS ENGOLF IN FLAMES THE REST IS HISTORY, EVEN CNN CARRIED THE NEWS. SEEING WOMEN WITH BABIES STILL IN THEIR BACK ROASTED TO DEATH WAS NOT A VERY GOOD SIGHT.
a SCARCITY OF FUEL + POVERTY + IGNORANCE + GREED + CORRUPT OFFICIAL INCLUDING MOPO + OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS = DISASTER. YOU CAN ADD TO THIS, BUT CAN I BLAME THESE PEOPLE? IF I WERE THERE WOULD I DO DIFFERENTLY? SPYDER WAS ON HIS WAY TO AN APPOINTMENT, HE HAS VARIOUS BUILDING PROJECT TAKING PLACE INCLUDING HIS OWN, WHAT DID HE DO WHEN HE SAW THIS, HE DROVE PAST BECAUSE HE DOES NOT FALL ANYWHERE INTHE EQUATION- HE IS NOT POOR, HE IS NOT UNEMPLOYED, HE IS NOT IGNORANT, HE IS NOT GREEDY ETC IF HE WAS POOR, NOT EATEN FOR 2 DAYS BEEN LOOKING FOR WORK FOR 5 YEARS, HAS A MALNURISH FAMILY WITH 3 OF HIS KIDS SUFFERING FROM KWACHOKO DUE TO DRINKING ONLY GARRI FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS AND COUPLED WITH THAT IF HE IS FROM DELTA STATE, WHERE WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE OIL RICH PRESENTED WITH AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS.... I DOUBT IF HE WONT GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY AND CALL IT HIS LUCKY DAY OR GOD's BLESSING. a WORD IS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR THE WISE, GOD BLESS NIGERIA
But are the Mobile Policemen in the picture also poor and unemployed?
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 22, 2012
Okija_juju: The part of the picture that got was The Police scooping fuel.. Basically aiding and abetting a crime/misdemenour.. ONLY IN NIGERIA!!
No, they are actually comitting a crime.
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by logo77: 10:20am On Oct 22, 2012
logo77:

@Syder88.....please give us the exact location.

I want to call NEMA in Enugu ( everybody please call 08075390883

We need to call NEMA and Federal Road Safety to the scene before the obvious happens.

National Emergency Management Authority (NEMA) : Abuja Call Centre +23492905777

National Emergency Management Authority (NEMA): Enugu can be reached on: 08075390883

If anyone knows Federal Road Safety Commission number please tell us.

We need to also call the Enugu state police PRO.

Please someone help me with the location (I have been trying to reach OP on phone but to no avail) and the numbers FRSC (ABUJA or Enugu) and Police PRO Enugu.

PLEASE LETS HELP AVIOD ANOTHER DISASTER !!!!
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by choncholot: 10:21am On Oct 22, 2012
Hmmmmn @ poster,did u say you left there because you had an appointment to keep? Its suicidial even been 100m around the vicinity! A.P or no A.P !!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 22, 2012
Someone just lost at least 3mil worth of fuel to those thieves!

I can even see a police man there as well. Naija shaaaaa . . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Borno State Elders / Amaechi: FG Will Complete The Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project By December / Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Withdraws from House Of Reps Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.