Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Is It Only Guy That Should Calll Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Only Guy That Should Calll Girl (938 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Only Guy That Should Calll Girl by Lakol: 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2012
pls is it compulsory that only a guy should call her girl, that is it is not necessary for the girl to call
Re: Is It Only Guy That Should Calll Girl by Mynd44: 5:47am On Oct 22, 2012
The burden of calling does not fall on anyone. The guy can call and the girl can too. No big deal

1 Like

Re: Is It Only Guy That Should Calll Girl by UmericanGirl(f): 6:39am On Oct 22, 2012
I think each should call the other.. If it is constantly one person calling the other then it could be seen as the non-calling party not having interest (unless there is a reason for it)
Re: Is It Only Guy That Should Calll Girl by Durts: 8:41am On Oct 22, 2012
I think dis calling tin should be the duty of both parties,it should be a free thing,an equal right grin
Re: Is It Only Guy That Should Calll Girl by virginvampire(m): 9:00am On Oct 22, 2012
How can a guy(male) call her (female) girl
Lakol: pls is it compulsory that only a guy should call her girl, that is it is not necessary for the girl to call
How can a guy(male) call her (female) girl....do u mean a guys gender switches when he makes calls?
Re: Is It Only Guy That Should Calll Girl by Lovetinz(m): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2012
Who is toasting who?
The toaster should call the toastee smiley
Re: Is It Only Guy That Should Calll Girl by Mynd44: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2012
Lovetinz: Who is toasting who?
The toaster should call the toastee smiley
And after the toasting?
Re: Is It Only Guy That Should Calll Girl by AntiGbagaun(f): 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2012
Lakol: pls is it compulsory that only a guy should call her girl, [size=15pt]that is it is not[/size] necessary for the girl to call
shocked angry angry angry
Re: Is It Only Guy That Should Calll Girl by agitator: 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2012
Yes
Re: Is It Only Guy That Should Calll Girl by Lovetinz(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
And after the toasting?

The toastee should continue the toasting indefinitely
till all other toasters are terminally incapacitated
by Wedding vows.
Re: Is It Only Guy That Should Calll Girl by tellwisdom: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2012
My call is only for them to come yansh me... angry angry
Re: Is It Only Guy That Should Calll Girl by Mynd44: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2012
Lovetinz:

The toastee should continue the toasting indefinitely
till all other toasters are terminally incapacitated
by Wedding vows.
You must have an indefinite supply of airtime. Even if I did, its is just silly. A girl that likes you will always call you and a guy who like you would call you
Re: Is It Only Guy That Should Calll Girl by Durts: 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2012
Mynd_44 you are wright both parties shoud jaregrin
Re: Is It Only Guy That Should Calll Girl by onila(f): 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2012
Anti-Gbagaun:
shocked angry angry angry
grin
Re: Is It Only Guy That Should Calll Girl by AntiGbagaun(f): 8:05am On Oct 23, 2012
Durts: Mynd_44 you are [size=15pt]wright[/size] both parties [size=15pt]shoud[/size] jaregrin
cry

1 Like

Re: Is It Only Guy That Should Calll Girl by Durts: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2012
grin grin
Re: Is It Only Guy That Should Calll Girl by 2goodbobo(m): 9:47am On Oct 29, 2012
Calling should be a Human thing and not a guy or a girl thing. Since both of them are Human, it should be each of their duties to call. Love has no law so calling should be from both camp.

(1) (Reply)

How To Seduce Any Aquarius Female / 10 Mistakes Most Ladies Make / Is It Better To Completely Cut Off Ties With Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.