Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (71390 Views)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by wristbangle: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
I don't want ladies to consider this article as a form of condemnation but to correct their wrong lifestyle.

We are in the era where larger percentage of ladies view money as love and most times this is the reason why some of them are not respected in the society and further encounter humiliation from guys.

Whenever they spot a guy with affluent and influential status, they quickly initiate sexual advances and surrender their body worthless to him without considering his attitude and source of income so far he spends lavishly on them.

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him are as follows;

1. Flamboyant Asset

Some ladies are in habit of erroneously shaking their butt and expose their breasts when they spot guys using flashy cars, expensive phones and also live at amusing residents such as Lekki, banana island, garki, etc. Such category of ladies who does not have anything to offer aside their kitty cat cannot earn any atom of respect and I can never have a place in his heart.

2. Relative of a business tycoon

Immediately they hear that a guy is a close relative of odetola, adenuga, ubah and dangote, they will start hunting him like a frustrated rooster chasing a hen. If such hunting exercise can only be channel to improving their career, the population of gold diggers must have reduced by now.

3. Celebrity status

I know that males celebrities must have received sexual embarrassment from female fans who express their lust and obsession to them on social media and in reality. The height of stupidity which got my head spinning was a lady on twitter who said she can commit suicide if a male celebrity does not marry her.

4. Huge account balance

Some people may think this is a make up story but it happened few months ago when I wanted to withdraw at an ATM booth, the lady in front of me was stylishly viewing the account balance of the man checking his details on the ATM machine. Immediately he left, she equally left chasing the man to collect his number. Perhaps she must have seen the big figures in his account but the funny scenario was when the man openly called the lady a big thief. "Omo come see how people dey laugh" cheesy

5. Big salary earner

Ladies with gold digging instinct lay sexual traps for guys working with oil and gas, top FCMG, consulting and other reputable companies because they know that their monthly salary cannot be less than 6 digits figure which will be enough to supplement their financial needs.

6. Abroad based

It beats my imagination why some ladies prefer to choose someone who claims to reside in abroad just because they are looking for an escape route to leave the country. Even though it has worked for few, most ladies who made this choice has experienced chronic heart break.

7. Connection with top politicians

One cannot entirely blame our female folks for choosing someone who is financially buoyant but the decision to render their body cheap when they hear a guy is working or connected with a top politician is an act I condemn. Meanwhile when EFCC probes the guy, they will denounce ever meeting him.

8. Attractive physical appearance

Some ladies cannot even hold the excitement in their body when they spot guys with good looks, excellent dressing sense and cute stature. They don't care if his occupation is legitimate but when he maltreats them, they will write story that touches the heart to ridicule all guys.

57 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
My Gonking tool nkor? The size of Ma penls

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by ipledge10(m): 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
Why I no book space first

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by tkpoint2(m): 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
9. Sometimes been:
i. Eloquent
ii. Expressive
iii. Articulate
iv. Persuasive

might do the work

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Monalisa185(f): 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
so true...dazzal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Mhizkel(f): 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
All true. I can testisfy to No.2
Though not a business tycoon, but an artiste.
Wizkid's cousin who actually is my casual friend.
The rate of which ladies flock around him is so annoying all because of his status. And the clown even use that as one of his wooing lines like "Hey! I'm Wizkid's cousin, you know?" grin

The feather brained ladies also get carried away with the gibberish and wack line. Funny thing is; they named him "WC" (Wizkid's Cousin)cheesy

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by bigiyaro(m): 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
OP, i tink u r describing 'runs girls'

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by donTbone(m): 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Cutehector(m): 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
I told a girl I have this passion for gold articles, especially rings.. cuz she spotted me wearin a gold ring on my finger.

U knw d rest wink

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Cutehector(m): 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
bigiyaro:
OP, i tink u r describing 'runs girls'
Dat means runs girls plenty wey dey Waka for road na.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by donTbone(m): 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
I've gat none... Whi is she still bring it to me? angry angry angry
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by peeparty(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
So on point@wristbangle padi mie.

This is found among little girls who can't even clean their bum bum well.I bet you a woman who is well cultured will not do this.

7 Likes

Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by donTbone(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Cutehector:
I told a girl I have this passion for gold articles, especially rings.. cuz she spotted me wearin a gold ring on my finger.

U knw d rest wink
https://www.nairaland.com/2895338/special-benefits-marrying-black-african#42380632
You to follow go here jooor..! wink
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by VampireeM(f): 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
For me it goes beyond all these listed above though what OP said are so On Point

1 Like

Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by wristbangle: 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mhizkel:

The rate of which ladies flock around him is so annoying all because of his status. And the clown even use that as one of his wooing lines like "Hey! I'm Wizkid's cousin, you know?" grin

The feather brained ladies also get carried away with the gliberish and wack line. Funny thing is; they named him "WC" (Wizkid's Cousin).

Lmao gringrin

Na waoo! Just because he is wizkid brother/cousin doesn't insinuate he is rich na.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by wristbangle: 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
Cutehector:
Dat means runs girls plenty wey dey Waka for road na.

LOL. Not all are runz girls.
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Synzu(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
Word! Women get soaking wet for money. Its not surprising that this list is 90% money related. gringrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Mhizkel(f): 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
wristbangle:

Lmao gringrin

Na waoo! Just because he is wizkid brother/cousin doesn't insinuate he is rich na.
Yeah, but he gets to tag them along to wizkid's shows, which is what they (ladies) want.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by octopusfreaky(f): 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
v
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by wristbangle: 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mhizkel:

Yeah, but he gets to tag them along to wizkid's shows, which is what they (ladies) want.

It seems they only want to have access to wizkid through him. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by dollyjoy(f): 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
be intelligent,girls are moved by what they hear.

Nice point though!!

5 Likes

Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by wristbangle: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
peeparty:
cool

Baba how u dey?
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Mhizkel(f): 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
wristbangle:

It seems they only want to have access to wizkid through him. cheesy
Kindof. And before that, they'd have to go through him.
I'm sure you know what that means cheesy
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Cutehector(m): 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
wristbangle:

LOL. Not all are runz girls.
yes I knw.. some are good girls.. before Olivia begin vex grin
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by wristbangle: 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
VampireeM:
For me it goes beyond all these listed above though what OP said are so On Point

Yeah. Can u shed more light dear?
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Cutehector(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
wristbangle:

Lmao gringrin

d girls wouldn't reason Dat way cheesy.
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Laveda(f): 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nice points stated I couldn't agree more...
Some are due to the friends they keep too always trying to measure up undecided

7 Likes

Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
Am glad to comment on wristbangle's thread. cheesy

Am so excited i may have to agree with him grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
But number 8 has suddenly become a disadvantage to me these days.., in other words, its like good looking guys turn girls off nowadays. Talking 4rm experience though.
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by peeparty(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lalasticlala food don ready oo.abeg keep my share I dey come back now.
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Omotayor123(f): 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mhizkel:

The feather brained ladies also get carried away with the gliberish and wack line. Funny thing is; they named him "WC" (Wizkid's Cousin).

Rotfl @the bolded grin grin grin I call that stvpidity of the highest order cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Michellla(f): 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
wristbangle we already know all these tonguetongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) / Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.