Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

IMAGINE: Why I’m Still A Virgin At 25 – Nollywood Actress, Annabella Zwyndila - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IMAGINE: Why I’m Still A Virgin At 25 – Nollywood Actress, Annabella Zwyndila (851 Views)

'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin / Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IMAGINE: Why I’m Still A Virgin At 25 – Nollywood Actress, Annabella Zwyndila by obynocj(m): 8:10am On Oct 23, 2012
She is a product of AMBO reality TV show and she tells whoever cares to listen that her virginity is still intact despite massive sexual harassment in the movie industry. The Adamawa State-born actress even boasts that nothing would make her lose her virginity to another man except her husband.

Annabella Zwyndila, who was recently nominated for ZAFAA Awards as Best Upcoming Actress, opens up to The Entertainer on her journey to movie stardom. Excerpts:
Read more » on http://revealzone..com

(1) (Reply)

Why Anal? / A Must Read......... / Can You Marry Someone Who Get With Tribal Mark For Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.