Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Can You Marry Someone Who Get With Tribal Mark For Face - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone Who Get With Tribal Mark For Face (853 Views)

Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone Who Get With Tribal Mark For Face by Destindave(m): 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
Can you?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Get With Tribal Mark For Face by Rooneyboy(m): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
Y not ?
All na loffff cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Get With Tribal Mark For Face by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2012
lol would i be interested in his marks or his character?

hmm what a tough question. tongue
i dey laff.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Get With Tribal Mark For Face by Mynd44: 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2012
Yes!!!!
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Get With Tribal Mark For Face by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44: Yes!!!!

you do have it, right? smiley
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Get With Tribal Mark For Face by Mynd44: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
Tashamania:

you do have it, right? smiley
no I don't
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Get With Tribal Mark For Face by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
no I don't
But you are a yoruba dude, aint you?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Get With Tribal Mark For Face by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2012
Tashamania: But you are a yoruba dude, aint you?
Meaning what?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Get With Tribal Mark For Face by Mynd44: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2012
Tashamania: But you are a yoruba dude, aint you?
I am not yoruba. I am Nigerian.

That's all. What's with y'all and tribe
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Get With Tribal Mark For Face by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
When did having a tribal mark bcom a crime? Mtshew!
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Get With Tribal Mark For Face by Nnekacherry: 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2012
No I can't..
I will only consider it if the mark is invisible...
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Get With Tribal Mark For Face by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44:

Nothing. Just saying '80% of yorubas have it.

Btw, Aint yoruba a tribe in Nigeria?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Get With Tribal Mark For Face by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44:

Nothing. Just saying 'cos 80% of yorubas have it.

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Get With Tribal Mark For Face by Mynd44: 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2012
Tashamania:
Nothing. Just saying '80% of yorubas have it.

It is a tribe in Nigeria but I refuse to be defined in terms of tribe, region, race or colour.

I am Nigerian and it ends there
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Get With Tribal Mark For Face by madamebebe(f): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
Yes. Why not? grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Get With Tribal Mark For Face by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
It is a tribe in Nigeria but I refuse to be defined in terms of tribe, region, race or colour.

I am Nigerian and it ends there

Something tells me you are.

And Stop eating yourself, I just asked a simple question. If you like, be defined in red.. Who cares? undecided
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Get With Tribal Mark For Face by Mynd44: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
Tashamania:
Something tells me you are.

And Stop eating yourself, I just asked a simple question. If you like, be defined in red.. Who cares? undecided
Well your question is flawed and I was just pointing it out to you.

If you don't think so, fine but I ain't answering that question
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Get With Tribal Mark For Face by saintvc(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2012
I only married human not tiger
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Get With Tribal Mark For Face by ikekings(m): 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2012
Not at all... Tribal mark ke? Tribal mark ni?... I no dey marry jare...

(1) (Reply)

What Is That Sweetest Thing That Gives You Most Joy In Life? / Reasons Not To Blame The Rape Victim / Do You Really Want A Good Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.