Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,065 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Would U Die For Ur Gf/bf ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would U Die For Ur Gf/bf ??? (686 Views)

Can U Die For Ur Gf Or Bf????? / What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) / Y Do U Guyz Like Grabn Ur Gf Bottom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would U Die For Ur Gf/bf ??? by profeoo(m): 8:18am On Oct 23, 2012
It is a noteworthy fact that luv involves a whole lot of Sacrifices.A bulky gal can because of luv for ħèŕ bf let go of some eating routine to lose weight.A guy can also sacrifice much of his time to take up additional jobs/overtime in order to care for his gf.A guy can forfeit his favorite football games just to spend quality time with his gf.And wЂό̲̣̣̣̥
says a gal can' ‎​†☀ be simple,sacrificing a life of affluence for ħèŕ bf's sake
. For a certainty,the list is endless ... But can u Really DIE for yr bf/gf if the situation presents itself Be truthful!
Re: Would U Die For Ur Gf/bf ??? by AntiGbagaun(f): 8:22am On Oct 23, 2012
prof e.o.o:
It is a noteworthy fact that luv involves a whole lot of Sacrifices.A bulky gal can because of luv for ħèŕ bf let go of some eating routine to lose weight.A guy can also [size=15pt]sacrifies[/size] much of his time to take up additional jobs/overtime in order to care for his gf.A guy can forfeit his favorite football games just to spend [size=15pt]quaulity[/size] time with his gf.And wЂό̲̣̣̣̥
says a gal can' ‎​†☀ be simple,sacrificing a life of affluence for ħèŕ bf's sake
. For a certainty,the list is endless ... But can u Really DIE for yr bf/gf if the situation presents itself Be [size=15pt]truthfull[/size]
shocked angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Would U Die For Ur Gf/bf ??? by pheyikemi: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2012
Hell no
Re: Would U Die For Ur Gf/bf ??? by wissezy: 8:46am On Oct 23, 2012
Anti-Gbagaun:
shocked angry angry
lol. sexkill u no dey tire.
Re: Would U Die For Ur Gf/bf ??? by fiftynaira(m): 8:50am On Oct 23, 2012
Die for my girl friend? If I die for her she will come to my burial with her new boyfriend so man I die for no one!!!
Re: Would U Die For Ur Gf/bf ??? by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2012
childish thread!

you are supposed to live for each other not die for each other. Grow up kid! Romeo and Juliet is fiction!
Re: Would U Die For Ur Gf/bf ??? by profeoo(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2012
greateros: childish thread!

you are supposed to live for each other not die for each other. Grow up kid! Romeo and Juliet is fiction!
Re: Would U Die For Ur Gf/bf ??? by profeoo(m): 9:06am On Oct 23, 2012
And wat abt d titanic? Even Christ died 4u and encourages u do likewise. Nt talking abt fiction boy.
greateros: childish thread!

Re: Would U Die For Ur Gf/bf ??? by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 23, 2012
^^^^ nonsense, you better read your Bible again, as i doubt your love for your GF should be greater than your love for GOD. so unless you dont care about your love for GOD, you have no business dying for some two bit gf/or even spouse!
your love for God should be your greatest love here, and you should not do anything to jeopardize it.
EDUCATE YOURSELF!
Re: Would U Die For Ur Gf/bf ??? by goofie: 10:58am On Oct 23, 2012
i'l rather live for him
Re: Would U Die For Ur Gf/bf ??? by dmcdad: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2012
If the situation warrants it ethically,morally and spiritually then I could die for anyone irrespective of ur gender or kinda relarionship with me....
Re: Would U Die For Ur Gf/bf ??? by boron10(m): 11:45am On Oct 23, 2012
Nonsense!!! Would you die if you hadn't met her?

(1) (Reply)

PTDF Nawa O! / 43 Things We Guys Gotta Know / Is It Okay For A Man To Marry His Wife's Sister When She's Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.