Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,435 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) (5744 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / What This Girl Is Wearing In The Name Of Being Hot Will Shock You. (pics) / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by izsmike: 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
My cousin sent me this pic earlier today... So please romancelanders let's be honest wat will u do if the dude on red touches ur gf's ass and for d ladies will u report this guy to ur boyfrd if he spanks u?

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Duh!

Can't you see what the guy in the left did to him after he touched his gfs ass?

9 Likes

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by vjsmiles: 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
that guy obviously does not reside in nigeria so........
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
spanks?

I bet I wouldn't live to tell the story grin

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by Chukwu94: 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
I would tell her these two statements:
"an eye for an eye would make everyone go blind" by mahatma gandhi
"to err is human and to forgive is divine".

6 Likes

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by izsmike: 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
Blackett:
Duh!

Can't you see what the guy in the left did to him after he touched his gfs ass?
I will not even go close to discuss the matter, I will go with chukwu94 to err is human to forgive is divine... Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by freshness2020: 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
My double barrel will do the judgement for me!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by girl4rmspace(f): 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
Chukwu94:
lolzz more like saving ur own life
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
I will take him to court for sexual harassment

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by girl4rmspace(f): 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
I wont report him 2 my boyfriend because i know he would only get beaten by this guy if he tries to fight on my behalf, and dat wud make me feel even worse.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by izsmike: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ipledge:
I will take him to court for sexual harassment
some kind muscles is above the law o... If d guy mistakenly win u for court eh. To be continued...
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
izsmike:
some kind muscles is above the law o... If d guy mistakenly win u for court eh. To be continued...
i seek asylum for benin republic angry grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
izsmike:
I will not even go close to discuss the matter, I will go with chukwu94 to err is human to forgive is divine... Lol
Discuss which matter? You aren't discussing, na just "chairman, I hail oo". And you go your way.

You fight this kain man and he beats you to death, that girlfriend of yours will still end up with someone else. So what's the point?
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydiva:
spanks?

Lepashandy.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydiva:
spanks?

Hi friend smiley
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by Qmab: 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
Spiritual fight.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by delugadou(m): 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydiva:
spanks?

I don't understand ur statement........are u saying that u'll get so wet & the excitement will make u give up the ghost?
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by izsmike: 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
Qmab:
Spiritual fight.
is ur boyfrd a babalawo? #justsaying
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by Qmab: 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
izsmike:
is ur boyfrd a babalawo? #justsaying
na dt one sure pass. Why i be African if i no fit do am the African way.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by stuff46(m): 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
izsmike:
My cousin sent me this pic earlier today... So please romancelanders let's be honest wat will u do if the dude on red touches ur gf's ass and for d ladies will u report this guy to ur boyfrd if he spanks u?

I will call my dogs grin
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by xynerise: 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
delugadou:

I don't understand ur statement........are u saying that u'll get so wet & the excitement will make u give up the ghost?
She will have a broken assbone
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
spanks means

(transitive) To beat, smack or slap a person's buttocks, with the bare hand or other object, as punishment, gesture or form of sexual interaction.
(transitive) To soundly defeat, to trounce.
(intransitive) To move rapidly.
noun (plural spanks)
An instance of spanking, separately or part of a multiple blows-beating; a smack, swat or slap.
A slapping sound, as produced by spanking.

so I don't really get what you mean by wet tongue
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by PHAYOL81: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
Chukwu94:

Lol. Omo na 2 tell d gal make she starts avoiding d Street of our big bro ni o grin grin >: Abi wetin maaa SAY?
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by phlamesG: 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
girl4rmspace:
I wont report him 2 my boyfriend because i know he would only get beaten by this guy if he tries to fight on my behalf, and dat wud make me feel even worse.
hmm daz a reasonable thing 2 say I adore girls lyk dis
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by phlamesG: 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
girl4rmspace:
hmm daz a reasonable thing 2 say I adore girls lyk dis...
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by phlamesG: 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
girl4rmspace:
hmm daz a reasonable thing 2 say I adore girls lyk dis.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by izsmike: 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
Qmab:
na dt one sure pass. Why i be African if i no fit do am the African way.
lol u go do African share and sell take transfer him muscles give ur boyfrd den report the guy so ur bf can treat him Bleep up abi..... Ah dey fear u sha
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by killercute16(m): 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
I will fight till the last drop of my blood after all fight isnt about your size,instead ur tactics and steadiness angry

Na Joke oh.

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
I'm gonna do d same thing bovi did in one of his comedies where one big guy hit his babe's ass.........
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by phlamesG: 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
girl4rmspace:
hmm dats a reasonable thing to say,I adore girls lyk this
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by izsmike: 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
killercute16:
I will fight till the last drop of my blood after all fight isnt about your size,instead ur tactics and steadiness angry

Na Joke oh.
omo this ur joke expensive o, the guy go beat cute comot ur moniker
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) by DieeDiee: 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
Since I know my bf would too scared to do anything and I wouldn't want to put my bf in that embarrassing position I would kick the guy's balls with all my power then run away like there's no tomorrow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Women To Avoid / Lady Goes “naked” To Curse Her Boyfriend After Break Up [watch Now] / This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.