Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? (15882 Views)

Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? / Who Remembers Watching A Nigerian Comedy Called Uncle Joe? / Some More Ways To Know You Are Watching A Nigerian Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by BabaEleko(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2012
I cry whenever I watch papa Ajasco and company. grin
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2012
passionate88: just find it and read... My elder sis cried her eyez out when she read it... I haven't read that Anne Frank's novel... Will look 4 d e-book 2 download..
will surely do...I just downloaded a copy from the internet.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by coogar: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2012
passionate88: sleeping with the enemy and Pretty woman by Julia Roberts deprived me of other movies then... Bt I got 2 love it later on..

i started hiding those kinda movies after a while....my sisters would look for it for hours and then give up....what's the point in watching a movie(3-hr tape) twice a day? it's so torturous
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by seuntola: 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2012
My sassy girl" got my eyes wet, I too dey emotional o...**sobbing**
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by AVISENNA: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
I 'll recommend " i am Sam " by Sean Penn, it's very touching and very emotional movie , it's sure to leave a tear running down your cheek, trust me.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by onuwaje(m): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
Passion of the christ got tears rolling
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Ejine(m): 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2012
My eyeballs were filled with heavy tears while watching "I Am Legend", when Will Smith's character had to strangle his only remaining friend, Samantha the faithful dog, because she'd been infected by the vampires while trying to protect him.
My pregnant cousin and I were in the cinema, and she couldn't control her tears - well, neither could 97 percent of the people in the room. However, her case stood out because she was practically BAWWWLING.

"OHH MY GAWD! WHY WHY WHY!!? HE KILLED THE DOG! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! HE KILLED THE DOG!!! OH GAWWD!!"

...We were both asked to leave.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by passionate88: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2012
City of Angels (Nicholas Cage) shed tears when the doctor was hit by a truck
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Sekso(m): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2012
Those films that make me shed tears are mostly indian films! Those guys can make love worth dying for! Some of these films are "veer zarah", "ashoka the great", "kabi khushi-khabi ghan", "my name is khan", "paheli", "kharan arjun", "black" etc! They are written and acted out with so much pathos that I cry like I am being mercilessly beaten! American films don't make me feel that way neither does Nollywood films strike any chord of swelling emotions. Bollywood films; especially those featuring "Sharuk Khan" are greatly emotional for me.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by goofie: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2012
shyna501: ​i culdn't control my tears wen ​i 1st watch Titanic

i really hate that Titanic movie.to me,that kind of love ws so annoying. she shld hv gone whn he said she shld jor. she now allowed tht fine guy die sad
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by nekaa(f): 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2012
I fink i did for a good number of movies...esp seven pounds n pursuit of happiness
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2012
Cried in Spartacus, (wen he saw his dead wifes body). But, damn.!! I was sexually aroused, with my nip*les standing erect in d movie. But, i cautioned myself and realized it was only a movie.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by amblors(m): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2012
Intrepid!:
I cry every time I watch a Yoruba movie on AfriNolly. The epic, and oft-frequent gbagauns in the subtitles touch the deepest, most emotional part of my heart...

Y evils
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by amblors(m): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2012
nekaa: I fink i did for a good number of movies...esp seven pounds n pursuit of happiness

Those 2 got to me too
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by dmcdad: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
nyere84: Cried in Spartacus, (wen he saw his dead wifes body). But, damn.!! I was sexually aroused, with my nip*les standing erect in d movie. But, i cautioned myself and realized it was only a movie.

WTF!!! I wish I was there with u. Damn! Lol...
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by amblors(m): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
AVISENNA: I 'll recommend " i am Sam " by Sean Penn, it's very touching and very emotional movie , it's sure to leave a tear running down your cheek, trust me.

True
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by rimax: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2012
binger: Yeah! Human behaviour can be that weird.Letting a movie scene get the better of your emotions. I remember when i was watching the last season of 24, jack bauer and his team despite all their efforts to save President Hassan,failed to do so.You cant imagine how furious i was seeing Hassan's throat had been slit.I later realised i was dissipating energy over a movie.of course i laughed at my 'stupidity'. So,tell us how emotional u've gotten over a film. Even if you've cried as a guy while watching a film,abeg share...Hey! i forgot to mention this...i really cried the day i watched "Passion Of The Christ" and i am proud i did.infact,whoever did not cry after watching that movie tara isi mbe(ate a tortoise head)lol
i cry wen bokoharam kill innocent ppl
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by cyara(f): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2012
I cried when i watched the movie ''sisters keeper'' and also '' i am Sam''. The movie was so touching
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by MznAirA(f): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2012
I'm really very very emotional when it comes to emotional stuffs but d movie I rem clearly dat got me to tears was "3 IDIOTS" especially the part when d lady was delivered of d baby nd d baby didn't cry then all of a sudden all is well brought d baby to tears I actually wanted to laugh but I found myself crying like omg!!! My friends were like Even till date I still cry whenever I watch dat particular scene nd the movie I watched wey no make me sleep was agbara nla(the mount zion movie) chaiiii that film really got me scared as a kid embarassed
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by dominique(f): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2012
fingard02k: Yes...When i watched Titanic, slum dog millionaire,rattle snake and Onye eze (igbo movie).

yeah, that film moved me to tears too, esp the part where they stonned the girl cry.
@topic.
i hardly gey moved by movies cept while i was pregnant and was a bundle of emotions. even tacky reality shows moved me to tears embarassed
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by jidex17(m): 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2012
'The promise' very emotional movie,it made me emotional wen i watched it,my eyes was ful of tears
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by maybel(m): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
dmcdad: Well.. I dont shed tearz but sometimez tearz can be in my eyez buh I sure wont allow it to drop. This happens when I watch movie with an open mind and get obsessed with d series of happeningz. Movies like: Fireproof, The prince & me, The other end of d line... Just to mention a few.. Lol
my brother, fireproof is a film i will never 4get. I never thought that ordinary drama could make me cry. I can watch it a 100 times.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by oraclefemi(m): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2012
maybel: my brother, fireproof is a film i will never 4get. I never thought that ordinary drama could make me cry. I can watch it a 100 times.

FIREPROOF .. NOW THATS A MOVIE ! HAVE YOU SEEN COURAGEOUS ?

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by dmcdad: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
maybel: my brother, fireproof is a film i will never 4get. I never thought that ordinary drama could make me cry. I can watch it a 100 times.

No be lie bruv... Everybody need watch that film
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by luluosas(m): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
Yeah, I can't remember the title of one Nigerian Home Video I watched some years ago, I actually sobbed because, it was soul touching. Again, anytime I watch The Passion of Christ, I do share tears, as I usually sees the pains Jesus undergone all because of me.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by dmcdad: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2012
oraclefemi:

FIREPROOF .. NOW THATS A MOVIE ! HAVE YOU SEEN COURAGEOUS ?

Fireproof is a real movie that touches the soul especially when Karen was sick and Caleb was taking care of her and stuffs and also when she went to meet him at the office... A must watch movie for every one
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
i have been very emotional bout a few.

Fireproof and John Q
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by pendo89(f): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2012
I am crying cz of all these people saying how, they have cried!! I am actually feeling the emotions cry cry.
Idgwb don't.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by lincoln123: 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2012
Deolaw: Cleo of Set It Off moved me almost to tears. Also, My name is Khan and three idiots amongst others.
es

Yes 3 idots, when they delivered a baby in their common room, and My name is Khan, when dey lost the boy
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by lafuria1(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2012
1. 'sometimes in april' just remembering the movie makes me cry knowing fully well that it was a true genocide that did take place. cant forget the phrase bring me the machete, machetes are only for cockroaches...sice that i cant watch vidoes of mob attack, sectarian voilence.

2. the tv series 24 season 6 where jack was told anything he touches turns dead reminding him of the death of his wife and critical illness of his fiancee all because of him. i felt i was the one been told those words grin

4. 3 idiot, was emotional but no drop of tears.

5. anonying movies, titanic, khabhi kushi kabhi gam (indian), etc grin
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2012
Anyone who watched "Legends of the Fall" -Brad Pitt and did not cry, na real Winsh! I also cried when I saw Titanic, black hawk down, saving private Ryan and the worst of all...The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I cried on and off for 2days! Kai.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Kirinwa: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2012
ineedhelpfast: Cried @ d end of IRU ESIN - a yoruba film, been long tho.

Also wen Scofield died in PRISON BREAK....

Which season did Scofield die?Chai! cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Some Channels Missing On Gotv / Big Brother Naija Craze: Why Nigerian Youths Are Too Young To Run - Osayimwen / Maltina Dance All Contestants Performing (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.