Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:13 AM

The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) (102684 Views)

Lighthouse In Amazon (Complete Novel) / Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) / LOVE AND MARIJUANA (The Complete Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by loadux(f): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2012
more plssssssss
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by loadux(f): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2012
more plsssssss
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Adinije(f): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2012
unending mysteries, maybe the last part will revealed how the whole thing was staged.

I am waiting to see whose confession it was.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2012
Very good job!your imagination is unbelievable but you have a little bit of the happy-writer-syndrome where a writer goes on forever.At first I thought the rite thing to do was to let us:the dears,lose with our imagination by ending the story after Daniel confession.Infact,it is unethical for Lot not to at least remand Daniel until a court find him not guilty.The medical examiner should only submit his autopsy report and not be present during interrogation of suspects except if he had to be called in court for his testimony.

The engagement chapter is too long but atleast u tied a story from the beginin in it.Now another is rearing its head!I hope u are not going to turn it into the series 24. Otherwise,very very good novel.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2012
Very good job!your imagination is unbelievable but you have a little bit of the happy-writer-syndrome where a writer goes on forever.At first I thought the rite thing to do was to let us:the dears,lose with our imagination by ending the story after Daniel's confession.Infact,it is unethical for Lot not to at least remand Daniel until a court finds him not guilty.The medical examiner should only submit his autopsy report and not be present during interrogation of suspects except if he had to be called in court for his testimony.

The engagement chapter is too long but atleast u tied a story from the beginin in it.Now another is rearing its head!I hope u are not going to turn it into the series 24. Otherwise,very very good novel.

1 Like

Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2012
moreeni: Very good job!your imagination is unbelievable but you have a little bit of the happy-writer-syndrome where a writer goes on forever.At first I thought the rite thing to do was to let us:the dears,lose with our imagination by ending the story after Daniel's confession.Infact,it is unethical for Lot not to at least remand Daniel until a court finds him not guilty.The medical examiner should only submit his autopsy report and not be present during interrogation of suspects except if he had to be called in court for his testimony.

Thanks Moreeni. My writing style, characterization, dialogues, plotting...all are not perfect, I agree. I'm just still a caterpillar, like I've penned in the Author's Note. It is on the shoulders of you and other more sublime literary giants of Nairaland that I hope to stand. The comments of you readers have been very helpful. When an audience decides to read the work of a new writer, he is forsaking, at least for the moment, the works of some great popular writers to read a totally different story. The least the creator of the story can do is entertain his audience. Impressing my readers is my major goal. I just hope I'm succeeding. The Brand Of Cain is only of twenty-five chapters. Here is the last part of the final chapter. And the truth be known to all. smiley

Thank you everybody! I love you all.

1 Like

Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2012
Book now available for sale. To get the full copy, contact the author via larrysundynasty@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2012
Book now available for sale. To get the full copy, contact the author via larrysundynasty@gmail.com. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2012
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2012

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Iaz93: 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2012
This is intriguing. Larry please finish it na
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by avicky(f): 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2012
This suspense is killing oh.
More pls.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Splendblex(f): 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2012
LARRY,MORE PLEASE...
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2012

4 Likes

Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by UjSizzle(f): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2012
Larry!!!! You are a badass writer!
I'm glad i found this post.
Abeg chop knuckle grin

5 Likes

Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Iaz93: 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2012
Laaaarrrrryyyyyy!!! This is absolutely sensational. I would love to read more of your works.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2012
Awesome awesome! OP thank you for this wonderful mini novel. God bless!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Adinije(f): 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2012
wow! What a twist in tale, bravo Larry
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by loadux(f): 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2012
I just love this book this is definitely above average
op more ink to ur pen
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2012
BRAVO!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by oyestephen(m): 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
I admire and respect good writers when I see one.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by avicky(f): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2012
Wow! Weldone Larry!
That means dt boy Abel was d photographer, so funny.
Alas! i've seen d end of Cain Martins.

Pls, let's have more of this thrillers. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2012
uj_sizzle: Larry!!!! You are a badass writer!
I'm glad i found this post.
Abeg chop knuckle grin
LOL! Yap, chop knuckle.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2012
Iaz93: Laaaarrrrryyyyyy!!! This is absolutely sensational. I would love to read more of your works.
Thanks, buddy. You definitely would.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2012
brokoto: Awesome awesome! OP thank you for this wonderful mini novel. God bless!!! cheesy cheesy

Thanks bro, for reading it. I hope I was able to convince and not confuse you. smiley
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2012
Adinije: wow! What a twist in tale, bravo Larry

Thank you, Adinije. I STILL PLAN TO TURN THE KNIFE IN THE WOUND. cheesy
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2012
loadux: I just love this book this is definitely above average
op more ink to ur pen

Amen, I hope enough ink would be provided while I pen more suspense, if you know what I mean wink. And, I'll aim on achieving ten over ten. cheesy
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2012
moreeni: BRAVO!!!!!!

Thanks Moreeni, your comment fills me with glee. I feel like dancing salsa.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2012
oyestephen: I admire and respect good writers when I see one.

Steve, BLESS YOU.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2012
avicky: Wow! Weldone Larry!
That means dt boy Abel was d photographer, so funny.
Alas! i've seen d end of Cain Martins.

Pls, let's have more of this thrillers. Thanks.

Thanks Vicky. Yes, Abel the photographer did it. Do you know a photographer named Abel? We're still looking for him. wink
Trust me, more thrillers shall come your way.

2 Likes

Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2012
I ALSO HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE! cheesy
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Iaz93: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
Larry-Sun:
I ALSO HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE! cheesy
Lol! Okay, Larry start confessing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Tormented / #my Life / The Day The World Ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.