Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) (101678 Views)

Lighthouse In Amazon (Complete Novel) / Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) / LOVE AND MARIJUANA (The Complete Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by JAMBSOFTWARE: 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2012
No time... Didnt bother reading... Toooo lengthy For my liking
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by phunmiejewels: 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2012
Larry, I hav a confession 2.....I THINK AM IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!!!!
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Adinije(f): 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2012
Cunninlingus: did not bother reading
I bet you don't know what you are missing.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2012
phunmiejewels: Larry, I hav a confession 2.....I THINK AM IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!!!!

LOL! Thank you, PhunmieJewels. I'm glad you liked it.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Sike(m): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2012
Nice one.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Omolola1(f): 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2012
I love the story. Good 1
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by siempere(m): 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2012
pls is there a .txt version we can download.....this is phuking great.....
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by billynoni(m): 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2012
@Op, whao! Wonderfulpiece there. U really held me spellbound with dix 'work' of us(approx. 5 hrs 2 finish d whole story!)......though,i've 2 scream @ma rummate 4 daring 2 ask me 2 stop readin d story nd cum nd eat.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by maxiflexi(f): 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2012
Awesome story! U neatly tied up loose ends we didn't even notice existed!!! However, u left one thread hanging - Jamal the Molester (Cpt 5).
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 11:54pm On Nov 29, 2012
Larry Sun was born in Nigeria on July 1, 1986. He developed a love for words and ideas at seventeen and started writing short stories just to entertain himself. At 22, he decided to try his hand in writing standard stories of which some of them include THE HOUSEHOLD SERIES: THE BRAND OF CAIN and THE PARADOX OF ABEL (A sequel). While he was writing the first book he tried to get himself into the country’s Armed Force but he was turned down due to defective eyesight. Larry is near-sighted.

He devotes a great deal of time and patience on the research for his novels. THE BRAND OF CAIN is his first novel, and he is currently working on his third book.

Larry Sun is a new Nigerian writer who hopes to become a household name with his writing style.

He can be reached directly on larrysundynasty@gmail.com.

3 Likes

Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
Sike: Nice one.
Thanks.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 11:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
Omolola1: I love the story. Good 1

Bless you, 'Lola. I'm glad you love it.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 12:00am On Nov 30, 2012
siempere: pls is there a .txt version we can download.....this is phuking great.....

Still working on that. Thank you.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 12:02am On Nov 30, 2012
billynoni: @Op, whao! Wonderfulpiece there. U really held me spellbound with dix 'work' of us(approx. 5 hrs 2 finish d whole story!)......though,i've 2 scream @ma rummate 4 daring 2 ask me 2 stop readin d story nd cum nd eat.

Thanks, buddy. I hope it was worth the time spent reading it.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 12:05am On Nov 30, 2012
maxiflexi: Awesome story! U neatly tied up loose ends we didn't even notice existed!!! However, u left one thread hanging - Jamal the Molester (Cpt 5).

You're very shrewd. Jamal was left out intentionally. If you get to read the sequel, you shall encounter him...in the book I mean, not in reality. cheesy
Thank you, Maxiflexi.

1 Like

Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by billynoni(m): 12:48am On Nov 30, 2012
Larry-Sun:

Thanks, buddy. I hope it was worth the time spent reading it.
Worth u said? Its more than worth!......d time spent's nt a waste,i tell u. #can't wait 4 d rest of d story#
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by onobi7: 12:59am On Nov 30, 2012
There is a novel by the same name though.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=brand+of+cain
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by ijebabe: 6:32am On Nov 30, 2012
This must be the meaning of love at first sight. Im on phone and can't read it all now but will come back soon coz I can't wait to be amazed.
Good job op.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by viciati(m): 7:15am On Nov 30, 2012
w
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by nzeaji(m): 10:26am On Nov 30, 2012
I just read the first two chapters. Man, you are good. Double thumbs up for you. smiley
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 30, 2012
Well done...you are talented

This is amazing

Loved every bit of it
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by semid4lyfe(m): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2012
I didn't follow the story from the beginning so it's kinda hard reading all the chapters now. . .read chapter 1-5 though and I liked it.

Larry-Sun, please send me an e-copy of the novel when it's available. Thanks
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Lyzbet: 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
I just finished readin 'The Brand of Cain', and all people can see me do is making facial expressions at my phone. They keep looking at me with wondering eyes. They cant understand.
Larry dear, would you please post 'The Paradox of Abel' too. Please.
Probably not now. Cause am still in love with 'The Brand of Cain'.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Enitsua(m): 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2012
Larry-Sun:

Thanks Love, yap...that isn't plausible enough, I guess. Apparently, I'd have to modify that part.
. Larry don't u touch dat modify option, The story is perfect, it is very possible for a girl to yeild to passion in d midst of dat situation, Hav in mind dat she is a young girl who is already ripe to be plucked...Novels r nt meant to sound like every day existence it is meant to dazzle, entertain, and shock. Ride on Larry still reading on...
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by vislabraye(m): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
I think you should publish it.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Enitsua(m): 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2012
Larry I will be very dissappointed if I found out dat u did nt published dis work B4 u posted it here...Do u know what patent is? Find out. Still reading on...
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by uniqueren(f): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2012
too bad i just found your story today
and so wasn't able to encourage you all the way.
I managed to start and finish the novel (more like the only thing i did today).
unfortunately they have said all i would have wanted to say, but then *lots of hugs*
.... You simply rock dearie....
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 02, 2012
Larry sun,man u killed it,it suspense,links,twists,is just superb,too bad i just found it,i wanted 2 cheer u all d way. The tin i like most is d links and twist. D story is a bit of everything. Man WELDONE
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Iaz93: 8:38am On Dec 02, 2012
Larry weldone oh...more oil to ur engine. *Reading again*
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by jayslickyslicky(f): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2012
Please Larry,please refresh my memory.who is Raymond phillip(is't Richard phillip's father)...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

The Day The World Ended / #my Life / Tormented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.