Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You (31557 Views)

13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by emorse(m): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
Marcela04: Y did u write some in past tense, is d friend death?
No no. He's not death yet. He's actually deading.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by slimderek(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
Una be fool: After the death of Metusalah tongue
Haha.
Na u old pass ni?
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by Shalome(m): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2012
aaronson: Truth is have practically noticed all what is written above in one of my female friend then one day i summoned courage to text her,tellin her im beginning to fall in love o boy the next call call your boy receive na her call ooooo,she just dey para dey ask me if i dey craze?
same shit happened to me
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
Hmmmmmmm, all dis stuff isn't working out this dayz shaa. JEALOUS ISSUE, if u re wit a gurl and ansa anoda kol frm a gurl, if her mood change dat meanz she hv somthng for you... grin
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by Mary4life1(f): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
what of if my friend refuses to give me punny does she love me sad sad
tufiakwa gi.only bad things that you are expert in
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by MyOpinion1(f): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2012
No two will never work for 9ja ooo
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by Ozegbe(m): 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2012
NUMBER 12 is so on point
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by oladayo042: 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
I'm actually waiting for the '13 signs your friend wants to do you' thread.
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by mulumele(m): 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2012
Lifting points or articles from foreign magazines doesn't help.Let's design our own signs/points/articles based on our peculiar experiences,culture and attitude please.

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by Born2beRich1(m): 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
aaronson: Truth is have practically noticed all what is written above in one of my female friend then one day i summoned courage to text her,tellin her im beginning to fall in love o boy the next call call your boy receive na her call ooooo,she just dey para dey ask me if i dey craze?

how she no go ask u whether u dey craze wen money no dey pocket...by d time pepper rest ask d girl out whether no bi she go tell u say she don dey feel d same way too about u...naija babes no wan suffer with any man oh

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
A typical Naija player can form all this just to get her laid.

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by SELFWORTH: 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
mkmyers45: Yeye list that wont work in Nigeria..

I say this all the time and all I get is insults. These things won't work in our culture . In an ideal world, maybe but not in this country . Our culture is not the gentle , loving , sweety kind of culture .... It's a very harsh, aggressive giragira culture .... So most people cannot relate to it .
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2012
omiobo: What if your friend call you MUMU?
CALL AM MUMU BACK... grin
omiobo: What if your friend call you MUMU?
CALL AM MUMU BACK...
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by tushbobo(m): 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2012
Post comes across as immature
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by justi4jesu(f): 2:46am On Oct 25, 2012
Adehwale:
Is d friend what?!!!
Oh men me sef tire for the grammar ooooo! Is d friend death? I laff in swahili
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by tayork(m): 7:23am On Oct 25, 2012
Lol...mane many trash nd wrng spoken english here oo..add me on 2go typompin or add me by num 07080369730
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by mitchyy(f): 8:17am On Oct 25, 2012
hardbody:

I do all of this to you, but still do not categorize you as a friend, so where do i fit in.

All of this to me? Indeed! Have we met before? *rolls eyes*

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by McGeorge1(m): 8:21am On Oct 25, 2012

laff don rearrange my teet.....
man dats nat ow u shd hav done it o, it hapend to me and i jus asked her if her heart skipped ever time she hears my voice, which she said yes,and den i asked her if i was d first and d last thing she thought of every mornin and b4 goin to bed,which she said yes too and finaly i asked her if she was in love,which she said she never knew. But she latter admitted it bc she was waitin 4 me to say it first which i didnt.
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by mitchyy(f): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2012
Use your imagination for number 12 jor. Lol
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by baresty247: 9:41am On Oct 25, 2012
cogbuagu: I totally disagress with number 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lmfao...Infact i think i totally diagress and disabelieve with number 11!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by mitchyy(f): 10:48am On Oct 25, 2012
hardbody:

I do all of this to you, but still do not categorize you as a friend, so where do i fit in.
Your statement is even a bit confusing now. Did you mean 'but still categorise you as a friend'?
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by DAVE5(m): 11:59am On Oct 25, 2012
i do all dis stuffz for/to all ma female friends , and dey also do it in return, does dat mean i love all of 'em and all of 'em love me
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by SpicyMimi(f): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2012
*covers face* i used to do everything here when i had a big crush on my best friend oh! You are 100percent right Aswear!!! I did everythn...xpecially d dressing nd the touching, nd alwys looking for what to talk abt...seriously u missed out nothing here! Am impressed!
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by SpicyMimi(f): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2012
Mc George:

laff don rearrange my teet.....
man dats nat ow u shd hav done it o, it hapend to me and i jus asked her if her heart skipped ever time she hears my voice, which she said yes,and den i asked her if i was d first and d last thing she thought of every mornin and b4 goin to bed,which she said yes too and finaly i asked her if she was in love,which she said she never knew. But she latter admitted it bc she was waitin 4 me to say it first which i didnt.
awwwh...This post gat cold blood rushing through my veins... sad cause i was once in her shoes, bt i denied it...i wished i didnt!
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by afm4ever(m): 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
Love nwantinti ;DLove nwantinti
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by Naruto87(m): 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2012
i just dey laugh die.dis replies mak sense ;Di just dey laugh die.dis replies mak sense
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by fredopayee(m): 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2013
Even your sentence is enough for her to ask you the question.
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by fredopayee(m): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
His name is hardboy so his words are hard. Lol.
mitchyy:
Your statement is even a bit confusing now. Did you mean 'but still categorise you as a friend'?
Re: 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You by okojude: 8:39am On Oct 06, 2014
Do you wish to give your partner the sex that will keep driving him/her to you? Do you wish to give your partner a bedroom experience he/she cannever get anywhere else? Do you wish to become a boss in the bedroom naturally without the use of energisers? Do you always wish to know how to get the baby you have been tripping for without? Or you wish to sustain your relationship that is facing some sort of storms? Then click on www.glazinglove.com/love/report It works wonders much more than charms.

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Nigerian Love Songs That Will Make Your Valentine Night More Memorable / What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! / Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.