Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,050 members, 7,841,970 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Berti Vogts Must Go - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Berti Vogts Must Go (12165 Views)

Poll: Should Berti Vogts be sacked?

Yes: 74% (182 votes)
No: 25% (62 votes)
This poll has ended

Ex-Germany Boss Berti Vogts Tells Why Gareth Bale Won't Make It / Berti Vogts Pelted With Toilet Paper In Azerbajan. / Berti Vogts Drags Nff To Fifa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by emmydee(m): 9:19am On Jan 31, 2008
Berti Vogts Must leave the country even if Nigeria wins d Nations cup. He cant read african football and he does not contribute in any way to the development of football in the country.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by Prince22(m): 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2008
LEAVE BERTI VOGTS aside deal with the foolish agreement made with him while signing his contract deed.
Why? on earth will someone we are to feed be giving us option of not staying in our country to really understand what it means to work in Nig. by this corrupt agreement you should 've know the guy 'VOGTS' has nothing spectacular for Nig. It should 've better not to apply at all, after all, if he decided not to give the un-called for agreement, he will be using Nig. money to also travel around the world in search of player already built by indigenous coaches,

[color=#006600][/color] VOGTS IS DIRECTLY GIVING NIG. INTERNATIONAL INSULT. Proving to the whole world Nig. is not a place to leave.

This is a bad precedence. let him gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. He has nothing to offer neither ready to learn Nig. Pattern.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by McKren(m): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2008
emmydee:

Berti Vogts Must leave the country even if Nigeria wins d Nations cup. He can't read african football and he does not contribute in any way to the development of football in the country.

I thought I was the only one who feels this way
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by Seun(m): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2008
Armchair criticism isn't as valuable as you seem to think. The people involved know better.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by McKren(m): 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2008
Seun:

Armchair criticism isn't as valuable as you seem to think. The people involved know better.

there is no point creating a forum and yet criticize people for commenting on them

You can simply shut the armchair critics by closing the blog

expelling them wont do because people change names, just close the website
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by U1(m): 10:36am On Feb 01, 2008
What I can say as for the call for the sack of Berti, just as I said on another thread, you'd better take your mind of it, cos I won't back wastage, remember he has a contract running till 2010. If you sack him now, you've got to pay him till then as was done with Sven Goran Eriksson in England when he was sacked.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by Roadblock: 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2008
abeg , can somebody deliver me from this kakubu guy, I dont know why they refuse to remove the guy despite the fact that he kept missing his chances, strolls around the field as if i training and does no other thing than to chew gums. The guy should be dropped abeg. how I wish the guy no turn up.

Vogs, His head is in Demand. The press don Finish am.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by darebabs: 1:26am On Feb 02, 2008
SANGO STRIKE THAT "ALBINO" WEY DEM DEY CALL VOGTS.
THAT MAN NO GET ONE SENSE FOR HIM HEAD. I'D KNEW B4 THE NATIONS CUP SAY NA JUNK BE THE MAN.
ALL THE FRIENDLIES WEY WE DON PLAY NO ONE GET ANY GAME PLAY DEM JUST DEY PLAY ANY HOW SHA,
U PLAY ME 3, U PLAY ME 4, U PLAY ME 9, E.T.C NA IM THE MAN DEY DO.
AND IF DEM NO PAY AM BY 25TH OF THE MONTH EGO SAY 9JA BREACH CONTRACT AND NA THE WHOLE WORLD GO HEAR NOW WEY U DEY COLLECT SALARY IN TIME MAKE U DO YOUR WORK NOW.
THAT MAN NO SABI ONE THING.
embarassed
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by Nobody: 4:23am On Feb 02, 2008
pls let that man go instanta,he lacks tacticks
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by kannymoore(m): 11:38am On Feb 02, 2008
abeg, , make una leave the poor man alone. he has only been here fro less than a year and youare calling for his sack, say wetin happen?
he is coaching in africa for the first time and at least he has managed to help us qualify for the next round, even though we had to bank on cote d ivoire. roger lemerre coached was the assistant to amie jacquet who helped france win their first world cu. he subsequently won the european cup., beating italy in the final. butwat happened two years later, ,?
he went to korea-japan and crashed out in the first round withoutsscoring a goal with a side consisting of thierryhenry., trezuguet, makalele., vierra et al. he lataer coached tunisia and became a success.

the south african coach is not better than vogts, , afterall.,. he had the best squad ever to grace the planet earth in brazil two years ago and was unable to beat france, they couldnt even win the cup sef! he is the highest paid coach in africa, correct me if i'm wrong, , he had the best preparations , , was given the best incentives , , but he couldnt even qualify south africa for the quarter finals, , their group no strong pass our group sef.

nigeria wasnt the only country to train in malaga, , guinea did too. shebi they are in quarter finals too?

claude leroy wey dey coach ghana isnt better than vogts either! since 1988 wey im win nations cup, , yu see am near final?

abeg, , many of una too get mouth. leave the poor white man alone. he has played like 10or so matches and lost three, , drawn two and won five. abeg, , e don try.

nuff said
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by kayality: 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2008
i support vort or vogts is a yahoo person not a coach
is among the top rated salary collected in the world without know wat is doing
just dey yahoo all nigeria people
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by megasoccer(m): 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2008
I don't seems to understand why the Nigeria government should continue spending so much money on the NFA, bringing in a foreign coach ooooooooooooo!

Or maybe they are just mimmicing other african countries who are doing this, because I can't and haven't seen any changes so far in our national team, this guy has ever done on the team,

We don't really need a foreign coach for now, because they seems not to understand so much or a little of our football game, so they should stop wasting and squandering our money,

Lets give the nigerians the chance to coach us ooooooo,

Let's appreciate our owns, if there is any place they could get these our local coach more trained, then let them do that,

We need a Nigeria coach and not really the foreigners!!!!!!!!
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by FBS: 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2008
word is up, Vogts is sacked. , !!!!
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by doyindamus: 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2008
NO MORE FOREIGN COACHES FULL STOP. . .

AND VOGTS SALARY SHOULD BE THE BENCHMARK. . . PAY THEM LIKE YOU WOULD PAY A FOREIGNER. . .

THE BASTARDS ROBBERS AT NFA angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by tosinadeda: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2008
undecided :-x undecided :-x
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by Chacal: 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2008
@ Doyindamus,

I concur, son.
Vogts didn't do too badly. . . . .his only fault was he showed no tactical prowess in the last 25 mins.
Besides, Mikel Obi disappointed me today. . . . .He was the harbinger of Ghana's late winner.

Nigeria broke from Ghana's assault. . . . . . . .Ball was fed to Mikel Obi who should have powered the ball to Osaze who was very free on the flanks.
Chelsea's dear Mikel decided to DRIBBLE and lost possession . . . .and 14 secs later, Ghana scored.
It was pathetic.

I don't want to hear any Nigerian diss England ever again until i see an improvement.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by tosinadeda: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2008
cry cry
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by Chacal: 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2008
@ Tosinadeda,

Why are u crying?
What are u cring for?

Nigeria did her best but it wasn't good enough.

Berti Vogts should be retained though.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by folahann(m): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2008
[size=14pt]Nigeria is shit[/size] but I'm very happy with the result; Proud to be Nigerian
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by deor03(m): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2008
Chacal:

@ Tosinadeda,

Why are u crying?
What are u cring for?

Nigeria did her best but it wasn't good enough.

Berti Vogts should be retained though.
Are you german or you have german blood!! . Sacking vots will just increase unemployment in germany  by  just 1. He has to leave!!!!!!!!!
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by deor03(m): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2008
folahann:

[size=14pt]Nigeria is shit[/size] but I'm very happy with the result; Proud to be Nigerian

how dare you say "nigeria is shit". That's an insult
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by DualCore1: 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2008
deor03:

That's an insult
says who?
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by romeo(m): 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2008
LoL cheesy cheesy
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by otokx(m): 7:37am On Feb 04, 2008
Berti Vogts should be arrested and tried in court for incompetence; He should be made to refund all the money collected and we Nigerians should make do 1 out of siasia, keshi, eguavoen.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by Abdullah87: 10:33am On Feb 04, 2008
vogts must go!
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by uchetobi(f): 11:03am On Feb 04, 2008
Betty must go
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by mystiqa(m): 11:05am On Feb 04, 2008
What incompetence, what insolence, what shame! So much trouble and pain one man can cause to a whole nation of over 130 million, giants of Africa. Let this man be dismissed with immediate alacrity. I have always hated that man, and now I guess I would be very relieved to see him go. Now we have to work on bringing up our image from the Super "chickens" of Nigeria back to the much feared and respected amazing Super Eagles of Nigeria.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by RuuDie(m): 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2008
Nobody's talkyn abt our playas oh. . . . . Those OVA-PAID, OVA-HYPED COCK-SUCKAS who shld still be swimming slimy OVA waters.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by amigoes(m): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2008
what a shame!
to vogts:
theres no point in coming back,
let him face munich straight!
to nfa:
the theiving,selfish fools at nfa
should be thoroughly ashamed 4
putting their pockets before the nation.
ask these 'agberos' where is their national pride?
i bet they have no gut to sack him,
why?
10% of course.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by Abdullah87: 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2008
Berti Vogts must go! I'm still waiting for the news for him to get kicked out : grin
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by McKren(m): 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2008
On the NFA website, every other thing is accessible apart from the organizational statutes

http://nigeriafaonline.com/NFA_Statute_2004.pdf
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by Abdullah87: 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2008
Berti Vogts must go!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria’s 21-player List For Women Cup Of Nations Released By CAF / Nigerian Water SKI & Wakeboard Federation To Establish Facilities For Training / Obafemi Martins Seeks Nigeria Recall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.