Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,094 members, 7,852,698 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Berti Vogts Must Go - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Berti Vogts Must Go (12185 Views)

Poll: Should Berti Vogts be sacked?

Yes: 74% (182 votes)
No: 25% (62 votes)
This poll has ended

Ex-Germany Boss Berti Vogts Tells Why Gareth Bale Won't Make It / Berti Vogts Pelted With Toilet Paper In Azerbajan. / Berti Vogts Drags Nff To Fifa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by tosinadeda: 5:37am On Jan 26, 2008
Its pathetic
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by choco4life(m): 5:41am On Jan 26, 2008
@ hbrednic,
It was a show a shame, almighty Nigeria was so helpless man
NIGERIA SUCKS man, take it or leave it, take a cue from south africa they had
no team and not even a goal for the previous two nations cup, but
check the team out now, am sure they would beat Nigeria silly.
Man the truth have to be told man.
We need a total re haul of football organisation
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by tosinadeda: 5:51am On Jan 26, 2008
Which south africa wan beat naija? This one?  impossible
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by morningsta(m): 5:57am On Jan 26, 2008
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go?
« #10 on: Yesterday at 11:07:18 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isn't it too early to call for the man's head?

You mean u want the man to ruin our football completely before he is fired? shocked shocked shocked Na wa o!
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by deor03(m): 5:59am On Jan 26, 2008
Thank God i went to work ( i wanted to call in sick to watch the match)
Berti vogt should just leave abeg.

This guy never beleived in NIJA soccer. Nobody will except  a NIGERAIN coach. Coaching is not a job nigerians can't handle.( what is the BIG in the job  sef)

But it's better we get disgraced for our faults angry

otherwise it would be unfair on other people that are better organised angry
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by detruth: 6:58am On Jan 26, 2008
[size=14pt]JUST LIKE THE ADVERT OF MTN:[/size]

[size=30pt]TO BERTI VOGTS AND IN PIKINS
WE HAVE ONLY ONE WORD FOR YOU
GOOOOOOO HOME!
[/size] [size=14pt](no be naija ooo- Wasters!, Arungun omo!)[/size
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 26, 2008
;d ;d give vogt a chance my brother ,he his only building a worldcup 2010 team wink
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by DualCore1: 7:35am On Jan 26, 2008
jayon, plz plz plz, i coulda been joking since with any other thing, but plz i'm serious about this, remove that "islam" picture, u and i know why, plz just remove it, no use ur hand find trouble for nairaland.

Lol, he's building a world cup team indeed
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by Kenyata(m): 7:38am On Jan 26, 2008
I like Vogts for one thing. He no dey sit down!
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 26, 2008
@dualcore Am i lying about what u see below(don't lets start another thread here lets go to religion section straight away), Yea for Up Vogts He is My Main man
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by DualCore1: 7:53am On Jan 26, 2008
jayon:

@dualcore Am i lying about what u see below(don't lets start another thread here lets go to religion section straight away), Yea for Up Vogts He is My Main man

Jayon, You? Me? Fight? not a chance man, i'm busy updating my phone firmware, after that i have a rich to-do list to attend to, and trust me its got no "fight with Jayon" entry.
i rest my case on this one, plz don't reply, if u insist on replying i'm afraid u'll be talking to the hand.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 26, 2008
@dualcore its not a fight between me and you ,u are my best friend in nairaland wink
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by choco4life(m): 8:19am On Jan 26, 2008
@tosinadeda
o boy make e no surprise you o,
South africa now dey smoking hot, try watch
their next match so u cud appreciate what am
saying.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by DualCore1: 8:22am On Jan 26, 2008
calling on all the millitants (una know una self lipsrsealed) to kidnap vogts and bring him to the nairaland summit, dead or dead grin

@Jayon
nothing do u, have fun. we no dey fight.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by bankyiie(m): 8:51am On Jan 26, 2008
i feel so bad , even my 10 yr old cousin asked is Vogts was ok when he took Osaze off.
Berti Vogt's CV
Tactics - 0
Initiative - 0
Acheivements - 0
Common sense - 0

My verdict - get the white trash outta Nigeria and sack the pigs that recruited himin the first place.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by SignorZax: 9:17am On Jan 26, 2008
How can Vogts perform? 3 weeks in Germany, 1 week in Naija, fat sallary at the end of the month.
If we complain them go say we too talk.

Now see how the man don embarass us after im go disgrace scotland.

Bert Vogts? No im be the same coach wey our own football teacher Chief Onigbinde embarass am wit him scotland.

See how our leaders dey reason? Onigbinde no good. He carry our boys go win Vogts and him Scotland side. Eguaveon no good dem go bring the same Vogts come. Haba! haba!! haba!!!

NFA na God go pinish una.
Berti Vogts na Nigerians go punish you.

GET OOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by winnipeg(m): 9:34am On Jan 26, 2008
I now understand what the English had to go through recently. Nigeria is fast becoming Africa's English national team embarassed
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by blogtech(m): 9:36am On Jan 26, 2008
@topic
must go where na? Bush! No blame the coach the bad luck of the eagles! grin
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 26, 2008
Oh my God!

I don't know why you guys are complaining.

Where did you guys watch your own match?

I watched it on a Black and White Tv connected to a  calabashed Antenna. grin grin

Naija players were fantastic, Even Civ coach praised them saying they are superb.

Look at how mikel, olofinjana, yakubu and Ejide dey dribble. oh lord these guys dey paly pass Ronaldo,Rooney,Kaka combined together grin

Those players are superb and really stars. We won the mali match with an outstanding

4-0 win

All Hail our players, Olofinjana scored 2 goals while martins and yak. scored 1 each grin

We have Qualified, They have promised to do even better by [size=16pt]LOSING TO BENIN 6-0.[/size] No Thanks to  foolish Berti Vogts.

Just watch and enjoy the game,but don't forget to connect to dream land Tv grin    grin    grin    grin
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by henchmark: 10:08am On Jan 26, 2008
Berti Vogts Must Go? NO!!!!!!!!!

super eagles must go!!!!!!!!!! the team should be disbanded.

even if you bring in jose mourhino, they will never change, there is no zeal because they are already europe, and playing in big clubs, coaches should breed homebased if they want results, atleast they will be well blended.

GUNNERS FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by folahann(m): 10:21am On Jan 26, 2008
This Nigerian team and the coach need to come to Nigeria and see how angry the fans are
[size=20pt]NIGERIA IS SHIT[/size]
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by RuuDie(m): 10:27am On Jan 26, 2008
Dunno why d hate campaign against vogts. . . . . I put d blame squarely on d shoulders of our playas! They surely think its far more worthwhile playing 4 club than country!
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by yemmydavid(m): 10:45am On Jan 26, 2008
RuuDie:

Dunno why d hate campaign against vogts. . . . . I put d blame squarely on d shoulders of our playas! They surely think its far more worthwhile playing 4 club than country!

wasnt it obvious to u that vogt was tacticless. he was just confused.d boys played to instructions
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by jchuckc(m): 10:49am On Jan 26, 2008
U guys read my mind THUNDER FIRE VOGTS if we cant have a foreign coach that is one of the best, then lets settle for a local boy Eguavon didnt do too bad compared to Vogts, imagine a guy that was sacked by alittle team like scotland. SHAME ON THE NFA embarassed
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by jchuckc(m): 10:53am On Jan 26, 2008
mr ruddie, dont hate the players. nigeria has arguably the best squad in africa, they actually played their hearts out. Vogts just didnt give them the right instructions
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by jchuckc(m): 11:02am On Jan 26, 2008
Ruddie man, the coach shld be crucified we have arguably the best squad in africa, all we need is a gud coach to tell em what to do
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by Mindless(m): 11:09am On Jan 26, 2008
Sacked? nope, he should be banned from coaching embarassed
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by dayokanu(m): 11:11am On Jan 26, 2008
YOU GUYS DONT KNOW VOGTS HAS ALREADY AGREED A CONTRACT TO TAKE OVER AS THE ASSISTANT COACH TO KLINSMANN IN BAYERN MUNICH HE IS JUST HERE TO COLLECT THE MONEY BEFORE LEAVING. SEE THE STORY BELOW.

http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=548076

Klinsmann will succeed Ottmar Hitzfeld as coach of the Bundesliga giants in the summer and speculation has suggested Vogts could work alongside him at the Allianz-Arena as a more experienced head.

Former Scotland coach Vogts, who took Germany to glory at Euro 96 finals with Klinsmann as his captain, is currently in charge of Nigeria and is preparing for the African Nations Cup, which kicks off in Ghana on January 20.

He told the Bild: "Bayern is the best run club in the world. It is clear that it would be fun to work for Bayern.

"But for now I am focusing only on the African Nations Cup. Therefore I ask for you to understand that at the moment I don't want to say anything more on this subject."
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by dayokanu(m): 11:17am On Jan 26, 2008
I PERSONALLY DONT THINK ITS THE COACHES(VOGTS) FAULT . OUR PLAYERS ARE CRAP. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME A NIGERIAN WAS LISTED AMONG AFRICAS BEST?.

SEE THE CLUBS WHERE THIS IVORIANS AND MALIANS PLAY

MALI- KANOUTE-SEVILLA, SEYDOU KEITA- SEVILLA, SISSOKO- LIVERPOOL/JUVENTUS, DIARRA- REAL MADRID.

NIGERIA- SHITTU-WATFORD, OLOFINJANA-WOLVES, NSOFOR-CHIEVO,(ALL 2ND DIVISION) . INFACT MIKEL IS THE ONLY ONE IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND ALL THE ABOVE NAMED MALIAN PLAY CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WHICH IS THE PARADE OF THE BEST CLUBS IN EUROPE.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by tosinadeda: 11:20am On Jan 26, 2008
dayokanu:

I PERSONALLY DONT THINK ITS THE COACHES(VOGTS) FAULT . OUR PLAYERS ARE CRAP. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME A NIGERIAN WAS LISTED AMONG AFRICAS BEST?.

SEE THE CLUBS WHERE THIS IVORIANS AND MALIANS PLAY

MALI- KANOUTE-SEVILLA, SEYDOU KEITA- SEVILLA, SISSOKO- LIVERPOOL/JUVENTUS, DIARRA- REAL MADRID.

NIGERIA- SHITTU-WATFORD, OLOFINJANA-WOLVES, NSOFOR-CHIEVO,(ALL 2ND DIVISION) . INFACT MIKEL IS THE ONLY ONE IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND ALL THE ABOVE NAMED MALIAN PLAY CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WHICH IS THE PARADE OF THE BEST CLUBS IN EUROPE.

guy leave all that shit jare, the best player in guinea pascal feindouno plays in st ettien in france an yet they scored four goals
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by kaaycee(m): 11:21am On Jan 26, 2008
I DON`T THINK WE HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH BERTI VOGTS.
LETS TRACE DIS PROBLEMS 2 D ROOT.

D PROBLEM OF D NIGERIAN FOOTBALL IS D NFA DAT SPENT D WHOLE OF THEIR TENURE FIGHTING AND EXCHANGING ABUSES USING D PLATFORM 2 PRACTICE HOW 2 BE IN ACTIVE POLITICS,AND NOW DEY SIT BACK 2 GET RESULTS FROM BERTI VOGTS angry

ATHLETES AND FOOTBALLERS STRUGGLED AMIDST D EPILEPTIC SPORTS MINISTRY AND ALL D FRAUDULENT PRACTICES DAT D POLITICAL LEADERS OF D MINISTRY 2 UPHOLD D NIGERIAN NAME IN D NAME OF SERVING D NATION AND WHEN DEY COME BACK WILL GET A HAND SHAKE FROM A GORRILLA IN D NAME OF PRESIDENT. grin
DIS HAS MADE OUR ATHLETES OBTAINED CITIZENSHIP OF OTHER COUNTRIES WHERE DEY ARE VALUED OR TREAT D NIGERIAN CASE WITH DEVIL MAY CARE ATTITUDE SO AS NOT 2 GET INJURIES DAT WILL END THEIR FUTURE.

FELLOW NIGERIANS,PLS TELL MA IF U LIKE HOW NIGERIA HAS IA HAS TREATED JJ. OKOCHA,SUNDAY OLISEH AND OTHER CITIZENS WHO STICK THEIR HEADS OUT 2 MAKE NIGERIA GREAT.INSTEAD D TABLOIDS HELPED IN KILLING AND AND ERASING THEIR HISTORY IN OUR MEMORIES. angry angry angry

IS THEIR ANYTHING LIKE A TESTIMONIAL MATCH IN HONOUR OF THESE GREAT NIGERIANS?

FOR ME I WILL SAY IT SERVES NIGERIA RIGHT tongue tongue tongue tongue

D HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY SHOULD HIT IT RIGHT AT D POINT AT WHICH D PROBLEM OF D SPORTS MINISTRY WILL BE DEALT WITH URGENTLY AND ONCE FOR ALL.

GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA lipsrsealed

NFA KNOWS HOW MUCH DEY WILL MAKE IF SUPER EAGLES CAMP IN MALAGA,
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by tosinadeda: 11:23am On Jan 26, 2008
berti vogts has no brains, how come its in his tenure the naija team has failed to score a goal in two matches?
tell me which coach removes a top striker at half time , and osaze later when we needed to score?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bayelsa Splashes Cash On Bayelsa Utd, Bayelsa Queens, Oborududu / Eriksen Set For Premier League Return As He Gets Six-Month Offer From Brentford / Amuneke Expresses Interest In Super Eagles Coaching Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.