Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) (17901 Views)

Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) / Customs-Officer Arrested For Ferrying Arms For Boko-Haram / Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by GARRIx7(m): 7:23am On Oct 25, 2012
1. Silly OP
2. Silly pictures
3. Silly MOD (y put thrash like this on D front page)

grin grin
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 25, 2012
stevewale: A lots of people on this forum don't have any sense of appreciation at all. They are always fast at criticising the good ones. The OP just tried to call our attention to the fact that we all need to be security conscious and know who is who. Una wey get bad mouth and belle, shey una fit go stand for soldiers front say una wan snap pictures perfectly? I'm sure say na hospital u go dey wen dat pics go dey Nairaland becos of d beating of ur life dem go dish out to you.
If you can't appreciate people's effort and encourage them, then shut ur dirty mouth. Mumus. Awon ode oponu
OLODO NIE, OTONDO. TELL ME FROM WHAT YOU SAW AND WHAT YOU READ THAT THIS IN DEED PORTRAY GOOD REPORT AND TO BE SECURITY CONSCIOUS, QUACK ILLITERATE. ARE YOU BLIND TO SEE THOSE PICTURES, MUMU,ODE. IF YOU WANT TO JUSTIFY HIS POST, FINE, BUT PICTURE SPEAKS LOADER THAN VOICE. OR YOU DEY USE SUNGLASS INSIDE ROOM?
AND NEXT TIME, YOU TOO, ANYWHERE YOU SEE SOLDERS, JUST ASK FOR THEIR I.D, SO THAT YOU KNOW MAY BE THEY ARE FAKE OR GENUINE, THEN YOU WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT.
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by PHIPEX(m): 8:08am On Oct 25, 2012
Iyaqueen: Must you.....Attension sicker silly

Many people have made derogatory remarks on this thread which I find easy to overlook but I take special interest in your statement above (I hope you mean to call me an attention seeker). NL is an avenue to share news which one finds responsible enough for public consumption so it will be of more interest to me if you can state in clear terms what makes you think this post is silly enough to be for mere attention seeking?

For those complaining about the pictures, I am not a Photo-journalist so you don't expect me to stand in front of angry soldiers to take a picture that will be clear enough to meet your expectations besides, I assumed that everyone can see a man in the first picture who is wearing a military uniform. I took the picture while standing behind a mob which explains the interference of someone's hand and face in the second picture but I still chose to publish it because of over-sabi Nairalanders who will be so quick to ask for picture evidence as if all the news they read on papers are backed with pictures.

The ultimate thing is that a fake Soldier was caught and we should be more security conscious.
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by baresty247: 8:48am On Oct 25, 2012
@op, wat sort of pictures are u displaying here sef? Guys, stop flooding nairaland with misleading pictures!
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by boolet: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2012
[ ;Dquote author=4bobo]frontpage,eh for story we cant even see the person involved or the whole scenerio,only person wey resemble YAW (wazobia fm wearing cap in first picture )and another person hand we dey see? who is the moderator of this section and post? he/she should be garrily banned immediately.[/quote]

The person who took this pix is not a coward to have made their uniforms show in d pix. Can u let your camera lens face angry soldiers?
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by EmmaTay(m): 11:12am On Oct 25, 2012
[size=15pt]dnt tell us wot u r nt sure of[/size]
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by iykemanchi(m): 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2012
opda: so?
So take a cab to hell en kiss devil well come
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by salafiyy: 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
this shouldn't be an astonished case since the country herself is fake even some her people

(1) (2) (Reply)

We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari / Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) / Can The North Stand Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.