Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? (7840 Views)

How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. / Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship / Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by sucezTP(f): 7:49am On Oct 26, 2012
groovy400: In her I see a mother, a wife and a faithful partner! She has been there with M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ through thick and thin. She has proven herself.

hmm,..so motivating!
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by jeaniepearl(f): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2012
marriage,friendship, and advice.to have someone i can share my heart with.
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2012
jeaniepearl: marriage,friendship, and advice.to have someone i can share my heart with.
cool...buh isn't sharing ur heart gonna cause it to break??
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by whyx06(m): 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2012
I like being wt someone wen I'm alone...
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by asagal(f): 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2012
binger: awww.,so u are literally engaged?

yes..he s 1 in a million kiss
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 27, 2012
I love her soo much and she loves me too
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Youngpo413: 8:29am On Mar 28, 2015
StChristina:
I reali like this thread,cos 've always ask ma self dis same question n,derez no cogent reason for being in d relationship i am nw!
but atleast both of you are fuckkkking each other abi?so the "cogent" reason is SEX,so let him keep on pounding your pusy,I guess that's only what he is good at.
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Youngpo413: 8:47am On Mar 28, 2015
binger:
hahaha...nw thats funny.sounds more like an open r/ship or do i say,contract r/ship
can you imagine her response,let them continue deceiving themselves,hehehehe,that's the result of relationship based on sex cos both parties will surely get bored,but will find it difficult to let go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! / For The Guys!!! See Sure 5 Ways You Can Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You / Secondary school students caught having sex in Lagos (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.