Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? (7852 Views)

How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. / Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship / Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by abiL(f): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2012
binger: hmm...i am interested in the first paragraph,he's got a big what? I don't knw what u're saying...4 real

Me I don't know o!

Lets just call it a big ego grin
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Mynd44: 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2012
Most times, you can't really explain why you are with that person. You just find yourself hooked on that person and when that person is not around, its like the world is turning too fast and you can't get a grip on it. You just feel happy when that special is around you and you don't ever want that person to leave.
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by DSB(m): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
my galfriend! angry angry angry
do i have to tell it all? na lesbiano tinz mehn!
Interesting, the thought of having a lesbo friend is fascinating. I hope i meet one one of these days *All na wash tho,i think most of u are actually BI*
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2012
abiL:

Me I don't know o!

Lets just call it a big ego grin
okay, lets play innocent and call that big thing, 'big ego'
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
Mynd_44: Most times, you can't really explain why you are with that person. You just find yourself hooked on that person and when that person is not around, its like the world is turning too fast and you can't get a grip on it. You just feel happy when that special is around you and you don't ever want that person to leave.
well,if it is as u say,then there is the presence of love,since its the only thing that make u want som1 unconditionally
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Mynd44: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2012
binger: well,if it is as u say,then there is the presence of love,since its the only thing that make u want som1 unconditionally
That's what most people don't get. You can't be with someone cos he makes you laugh alone. What if he is down what happens? If you are with her cos she looks good, what happens when she wears that dress that does not go with her hair?
Being with someone and being happy had to go beyond material or physical things. It has to be deep.
Or it could be just sèx
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by amyg(f): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2012
Am I?no need 4 nw undecided
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
That's what most people don't get. You can't be with someone cos he makes you laugh alone. What if he is down what happens? If you are with her cos she looks good, what happens when she wears that dress that does not go with her hair?
Being with someone and being happy had to go beyond material or physical things. It has to be deep.
Or it could be just sèx
exactly dude...önly love can solidify a r/ship...btw is idowu realy a cvnt eater?
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by abiL(f): 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
binger: exactly dude...önly love can solidify a r/ship...btw is idowu realy a cvnt eater?

Yes she is o! She's my number one bïtch tongue
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2012
abiL:

Yes she is o! She's my number one bïtch tongue
chai! Ihe neme!...i comment my reserve
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Mynd44: 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2012
binger: chai! Ihe neme!...i comment my reserve
You no get job walai
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
You no get job walai
omo! Walai,na truth you talk...buh very soon una no go see me here again
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Mynd44: 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2012
binger: omo! Walai,na truth you talk...buh very soon una no go see me here again
very good thing
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by greedie1(f): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
Because I love him, he makes me
happy, he is everything I want to be but isn't, he knows me more than I know myself, he brings out the best in me, he is so smart I have to always try to catch up, he makes me feel safe etc.... And because I really love him
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
gree-die:
happy, he is everything I want to be but isn't, he knows me more than I know myself, he brings out the best in me, he is so smart I have to always try to catch up, he makes me feel safe etc.... And because I really love him
damn! Ur life must be beaming with intense love...G4U
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by vascey(m): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2012
yuzedo: Cheap, convenient, faithful and alway available...

The picture below illustrates my current girlfriend! grin grin embarassed

I guess the picture won't be complete without your favourite bar of soap.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Mynd44: 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2012
binger: damn! Ur life must be beaming with intense love...G4U
I think you are jealous
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by greedie1(f): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
binger: damn! Ur life must be beaming with intense love...G4U
yea it is... Thanks
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
I think you are jealous
nah! Far 4rm it,just love the way she elucidated her luv life
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by chinnyonwu(m): 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2012
gree-die:
Er,, r u talkin about Jesus Christ?
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by greedie1(f): 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2012
chinnyonwu:
Er,, r u talkin about Jesus Christ?
if I was talking about Jesus Christ I would prolly write a big book. Nope, I'm talking about a certain guy....
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Astronott(m): 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
nyere84: My spirit its at peace with him. And hopefully to get married.
hmm nice one, seems beyond the physical, he takes you to the planets.
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by yuzedo: 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2012
vascey:

I guess the picture won't be complete without your favourite bar of soap.

grin grin grin
Bros! U too sabi..
Pix 1: because Toto na Toto, weda na soap name..
Pix 2: because Premier na for "Premiership".. grin wink

Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by asagal(f): 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2012
he luvs me so much kiss kiss n wr gonna gt married cheesy cheesy.
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2012
asagal: he luvs me so much kiss kiss n wr gonna gt married cheesy cheesy.
awww.,so u are literally engaged?
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Chubhie: 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
Marriage tins......but having doubts now.
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Chubhie: 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2012
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Mynd44: 3:12am On Oct 26, 2012
binger: awww.,so u are literally engaged?
laziest question ever
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by groovy400: 6:43am On Oct 26, 2012
In her I see a mother, a wife and a faithful partner! She has been there with M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ through thick and thin. She has proven herself.
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
laziest question ever
which one be ur own nw? Are u so dumb that u expect a question to be hardworking??!!
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by sucezTP(f): 7:48am On Oct 26, 2012
gree-die:

hmmmm, i go love o..
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Mynd44: 7:48am On Oct 26, 2012
binger: which one be ur own nw? Are u so dumb that u expect a question to be hardworking??!!
Hmmm. Why do I bother?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave / A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex / 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.