Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

What I Fail To Understand ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Fail To Understand ... (2610 Views)

Why Do Igbo Girls Behave This Way If U Fail To Marry Them After Having A Child / Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Fail To Keep This S3x Promise (pic) / South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Fail To Understand ... by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 25, 2012
What I fail to understand is the following.
Based on my observations on this forum and elsewhere, many Nigerian men complain about women they call gold diggers.
They insult them and get really mad. However, none of these men mentions that there are so many Nigerian men who are the same but in a slightly different manner. Many Nigerian men are obsessed with money and ready to do anything to get it. Let me say, they are even ready to sell their souls to the devil to get money,Pounds, Dollars, Euros .... (metaphorically speaking). To give a few examples: men engaged in drug trafficking, 419. (Not to forget that these men have ruined the reputation of Nigerian people in Africa and all over the world.)

Let me make it clear to you that I neither excuse this sort of women nor this sort of men.
I only want to make the point that is a problem of the Nigerian society and of Nigeria as a country including, of course, its (sub)culture and not the problem of a specific gender.

Just wanted to make you think about it.

2 Likes

Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 25, 2012
Okay,i have thought about it...i still fail to understand it
Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2012
binger: Okay,i have thought about it...i still fail to understand it

then we're already two people who do not understand it ...
Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by 190theclown: 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
Op did you smoke a farm of weed before typing this

men are bad everywhere, women are equally bad,
this is romance section so its highly recommended that we stash issues
relating to romance, you should expect topics like my ex gf is a gold-digger,
my ex gf stole my money, why are nigerian girls thieves etc here cos its related to romance

or na polictis you expect we go dey discuss here,
there are good and bad men everywhere, if we complain about women
let the women coime out and complain about men too
that way everytin remains equal, but NO you dont see them complaining becos we NIGERIAN MEN ARE PERFECT IN EVERY ASPECT OF NATURE

Quote me anywhere angry

2 Likes

Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2012
190-the-clown:
Op did you smoke a farm of weed before typing this

men are bad everywhere, women are equally bad,
this is romance section so its highly recommended that we stash issues
relating to romance, you should expect topics like my ex gf is a gold-digger,
my ex gf stole my money, why are nigerian girls thieves etc here cos its related to romance

or na polictis you expect we go dey discuss here,
there are good and bad men everywhere, if we complain about women
let the women coime out and complain about men too
that way everytin remains equal, but NO you dont see them complaining becos we NIGERIAN MEN ARE PERFECT IN EVERY ASPECT OF NATURE

Quote me anywhere angry

my post is related to other posts on this section. can't help if you don't understand it. kindly pass please. thank you.
Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by 190theclown: 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2012
pass to where, not when you are blocking my sight angry

1 Like

Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by Mynd44: 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2012
OP, we have heard you and I completely understand. Not all women are about money as so is not all guys. For sure everyone wants to be more comfortable but not everyone is willing to be a criminal for that sake. A guy who does drugs is a criminal and should be in jail and any woman who dates a man cos of money is a gold digging LovePeddler. Same goes for any man who dates a woman for money.
Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2012
Mynd_44: OP, we have heard you and I completely understand. Not all women are about money as so is not all guys. For sure everyone wants to be more comfortable but not everyone is willing to be a criminal for that sake. A guy who does drugs is a criminal and should be in jail and any woman who dates a man cos of money is a gold digging LovePeddler. Same goes for any man who dates a woman for money.

I agree with you 100%.
As I have already said, I wanted to show that the problem is not specific of a particular gender.
I did it because it bothers me that so many people complain about Nigerian WOMEN being greedy. Many (not all) Nigerian men are greedy too and willing to commit evil to get money, TOO.
Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by Mynd44: 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I agree with you 100%.
As I have already said, I wanted to show that the problem is not specific of a particular gender.
I did it because it bothers me that so many people complain about Nigerian WOMEN being greedy. Many (not all) Nigerian men are greedy too and willing to commit evil to get money, TOO.
Just remember the next time a guy complains that all women are love peddler that that guy has a mother and sisters and that also extends to them. Or you can take consolation in the fact that anyone who generalize is ignorant
Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by 190theclown: 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I agree with you 100%.

Hahahaa I dey laff

Go out in any area you find yourself by 8pm tonite
Stand and what the-number and rate of girls on the-streets
In ratio to-men, you say women are not greedy as most men here say
Tell me, what are they doing at various Nigerian Junctions from 7pm even till at least 1am
Inside cold -

Na wa oh
Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2012
190-the-clown:

Hahahaa I dey laff

Go out in any area you find yourself by 8pm tonite
Stand and what the-number and rate of girls on the-streets
In ratio to-men, you say women are not greedy as most men here say
Tell me, what are they doing at various Nigerian Junctions from 7pm even till at least 1am
Inside cold -

Na wa oh

You still here? shocked

Where did I say that some women are not as greedy as some men? read carefully next time.
I said that SOME MEN can be as greedy as SOME WOMEN.

You said this topic does not fit in here. Why don't you just ignore it?
Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by 190theclown: 11:59am On Nov 03, 2012
carefreewannabe:

You still here? shocked

Where did I say that some women are not as greedy as some men? read carefully next time.
I said that SOME MEN can be as greedy as SOME WOMEN.

You said this topic does not fit in here. Why don't you just ignore it?

I can ignore the topic, bur i cant ignore you wink wink
Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2012
190-the-clown:

I can ignore the topic, bur i cant ignore you wink wink

I take that as a compliment smiley
Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by 190theclown: 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I take that as a compliment smiley

You should take it more than a compliment smiley
Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2012
190-the-clown:

You should take it more than a compliment smiley

ok, thank you. you have made my day wink
Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by 190theclown: 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2012
carefreewannabe:

ok, thank you. you have made my day wink

Dont mention, how about we talk outside here for a start smiley
Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2012
190-the-clown:

Dont mention, how about we talk outside here for a start smiley

You were the one with the 7 girlfriends, right?
Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by Beync(f): 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
Just remember the next time a guy complains that all women are love peddler that that guy has a mother and sisters and that also extends to them. Or you can take consolation in the fact that anyone who generalize is ignorant
i love dis
Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by 190theclown: 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2012
carefreewannabe:

You were the one with the 7 girlfriends, right?
No I wasn't smiley
Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by claremont(m): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2012
Don't believe everything you read on here and in the social media about Nigeria and it's people. We may criticize Nigerian women, but we do so because we love them and want them to improve; they also criticize us as well. Criticism, however harsh it may be, is the bedrock of continuous improvement. I would never trust a friend who always tells me that I'm a perfect human being, I would rather trust someone who is bold enough to tell me my weak traits to my face.

1 Like

Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 04, 2012
190-the-clown:
NIGERIAN MEN ARE PERFECT IN EVERY ASPECT OF NATURE
Quote me anywhere angry
lmao this is the funniest thing i have ever read
Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 04, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I agree with you 100%.
Don't naija women prefer to date the men who push drugs and the 419 to the ones with legit business? Most of them would rather go for the criminals.

1 Like

Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 04, 2012
tpacalipse: Don't naija women prefer to date the men who push drugs and the 419 to the ones with legit business? Most of them would rather go for the criminals.

Have you talked to MOST of them?
Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by 190theclown: 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
lmao this is the funniest thing i have ever read

Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
carefreewannabe: What I fail to understand is the following.
Based on my observations on this forum and elsewhere, many Nigerian men complain about women they call gold diggers.
They insult them and get really mad. However, none of these men mentions that there are so many Nigerian men who are the same but in a slightly different manner. Many Nigerian men are obsessed with money and ready to do anything to get it. Let me say, they are even ready to sell their souls to the devil to get money,Pounds, Dollars, Euros .... (metaphorically speaking). To give a few examples: men engaged in drug trafficking, 419. (Not to forget that these men have ruined the reputation of Nigerian people in Africa and all over the world.)

Let me make it clear to you that I neither excuse this sort of women nor this sort of men.
I only want to make the point that is a problem of the Nigerian society and of Nigeria as a country including, of course, its (sub)culture and not the problem of a specific gender.

It seems you have a big problem connecting dots to drive home a point. Your postulation lacks an iota of coherence.

For the sake of peace, I'll assume you're one of those who enjoy playing with words to no substantial effect. Perhaps it gives you some sort of or.gas.mic pleasure.
Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
fluid26:

It seems you have a big problem connecting dots to drive home a point. Your postulation lacks an iota of coherence.

For the sake of peace, I'll assume you're one of those who enjoy playing with words to no substantial effect. Perhaps it gives you some sort of orgasmic pleasure.

No it doesn't.
Just wondering why you feel offended
Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by airroseice(m): 9:55am On Nov 28, 2012
@OP: Something interesting to ponder on really. Most of us are hypocrites and it is not news that the love of money is not tied to one gender.
Personally I couldn't be bothered what people think about the Nigerian women because I know they're not along on that boat. OK Bye.
Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by MrsChima(f): 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
Get a Greek or Norwegian man....they rocks!
Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Get a Greek or Norwegian man....they rocks!

Don't like Greeks!
They failed their country grin
Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by Mynd44: 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Don't like Greeks!
They failed their country grin
True jorh
Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by MrsChima(f): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
Pretension and hypocrisy is to blame.

1 Like

Re: What I Fail To Understand ... by tipsieoladj(m): 1:44am On Aug 06, 2014
carefreewannabe: What I fail to understand is the following.

I don't understand how ure tryin to relate d issue of gold diggin bitches to niggers who wanna make money.. They are both on entire different level.. The bitches issue leads to infidelity and STDs while d male one leads to cool doe

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) / Thick Or Skinny Girls? / I'm A Igbo; I Want To Marry An Afonja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.