Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? (2573 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know / Wrong Comment: Men Can Cheat But Women Must Not Cheat In Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
Most times in relationships, I have discovered that when men cheat, we are told to forgive him or even ignore his unfaithfulness because "He is a man" , "It's a man's world", "Na so God create them". Why should women forgive cheating partners but men can never forgive a cheating woman? Isn't it the same blood that flows in both genders? Why is one permitted and the other not permitted?
Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
Men are not permitted to cheat.....They cheat, we forgive easily....They cheat, we accept the blame most times.....They cheat, we know it runs through the blood.....

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by Beennkumar(m): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
Men are not permitted to cheat in a relationship. undecided
Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by Tallesty1(m): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
Who Permitted Them??
Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
temigracie:
Men are not permitted to cheat.....They cheat, we forgive easily....They cheat, we accept the blame most times.....They cheat, we know it runs through the blood.....

Exactly my point, when you make excuses for someone's wrongs, you have given that person the power to do it again and again. That is silent permission my dear. The man will say "after all, she'll forgive me"
Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by CoachDX: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
The answer to your question is the same answer to why we've so many ladies claiming to be feminist nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
LOL... I don't think Men are permitted to cheat. No one is.
Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by tosyne2much(m): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
Since nature allow men to accommodate ladies according to their capabilities, there's no way cheating and unfaithfulness will not follow.. More so, one clear example why so much embargo are placed on ladies to prohibit them from cheating and flirting is in the pre-creation.. You would see that when God created a lady, He placed a label to indicate her authencity (virginty), there was no label placed to ascertain if a man has been defiled or not.. I am not in any way saying men are licensed to cheat but the aforestated point should at least give you an insight on why men are prone to cheating
Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by ronald4lif(m): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
Men are not permitted to cheat, its our society that frowns on divorcee and single mom that makes women stay put even if their man brings home his mistress. The society expects her to pray for him to change but when she cheats she's kicked out of the home. Unfaithfulness is a serious offence and mistrust and shouldn't be condone no matter who's involve. I have my reservations on this but wouldn't want to butress more so I don't come across as being against the bandwagon.
Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by bountyhunter: 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
ma the kitchen's that way--->!
Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by chimerase2: 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
I can only cheat if I dnt hv a stable gal frnd
But wen amu off the hook I can cheat
Each gal I onced dated can testify of ma clean sheet
Amu always loyal to de core undecided
Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by jmoore(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
Men that cheat, are they cheating with robots?
Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by urcutecrush(f): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
Its we the female that permit dem to cheat cos we have been trained to be submissive,forgiving and gentle.when I was growing up and I see adult folks cheating I thought it was normal until I started reading before knowning it was wrong.Some ladies still accept cheating;its dis ones u will see claiming one useless number one aka first lady.another thing is religion;a muslim girl that has been trained that her husband is allowed to marry four wives will turn blind eyes on cheating even the husband sef won't feel remorse for cheating.but we all know wen its a lady that cheats she is tagged a WHOR€.so we can conclude it society(family,frnds.etc)and religion.I totally disagree with cheating as part of man's Nature or being in the blood.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by Rival(m): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
@Op

Have you or any of your friends ever approached a guy and told him you wanted him to be your boyfriend/husband?

How many of your friends or ladies have you seen taking their boyfriends as their responsibilities?

Have you or any of your friends or ladies you know ever given your boyfriends money for transport when they visited?

Have you ever asked your boyfriend what cream he uses or the size of his shoes or you know any of your friends that does/did that?

If you don't forgive, can you go and propose to another guy?

If you live him because he cheated, can you wait for more 10 years for another guy to sight you?

Anyway, I could forgive you if you were my girlfriend and you cheated as long as the charm is still working!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
@ OP, who permitted anyone to cheat? undecided

Edited:

Actually, women can't stand one thing and that's their man falling in love with another woman. She can forgive the man as long as she believes his heart is still with her.

But a man cannot stand sharing his woman's body. He doesn't really care who she is in love with. It feels like you took his honour or ego and gave it to another man.

That's the way the sexes are wired.
Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by donsteady(m): 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:
@ OP, who permitted anyone to cheat? undecided

Edited:

Actually, women can't stand one thing and that's their man falling in love with another woman. She can forgive the man as long as she believes his heart is still with her.

But a man cannot stand sharing his woman's body. He doesn't really care who she is in love with. It feels like you took his honour or ego and gave it to another man.

That's the way the sexes are wired.

Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by sopoundz(m): 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
like ma frnd would say "a key dat opens many locks is regarded as a master key buh a lock dat cn b opend by any key is........ whr key represents guy n lock reps gurls

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by neighy(m): 11:01am On Oct 05, 2014
jmoore:
Men that cheat, are they cheating with robots?
I wonder
Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by amakufrancis(m): 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
CharmO1:
Most times in relationships, I have discovered that when men cheat, we are told to forgive him or even ignore his unfaithfulness because "He is a man" , "It's a man's world", "Na so God create them". Why should women forgive cheating partners but men can never forgive a cheating woman? Isn't it the same blood that flows in both genders? Why is one permitted and the other not permitted?
can you get married to lemme say 5 men at a time, but men can get married to as many ladies as possible, some men will just use cheating as subtitute to marrying many wives. I dnt support cheating on the other hand thoo, but you babes just av to bear it. He go change with time. And i be think say u gals said Men are polygamous in nature ooo, abi the saying no be true again?
Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by priscaoge(f): 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
I know of a community that any married woman that cheats on her hubby will go mad instantly and when the man cheats,Nothing will happen to him undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by amakufrancis(m): 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
priscaoge:
I know of a community that any married woman that cheats on her hubby will go mad instantly and when the man cheats,Nothing will happen to him undecided undecided
av heard abt similar story too, and i withness 1 too.
Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by computerboy: 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
wink

Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by Tallesty1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
priscaoge:
What Do You Want Us To Do?
Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by priscaoge(f): 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tallesty1:
What Do You Want Us To Do?

Deactivate your NL account tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by priscaoge(f): 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
amakufrancis:
av heard abt similar story too, and i withness 1 too.

Seriously, I wonder why it's like that. They are encouraging their Men to cheat on their wives lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by Caseless: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
CharmO1:
a good key is that which open all doors, but a door that's opened by every key is useless. Go and cheat no more.
Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by Caseless: 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
priscaoge:
blame d gods.
Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by priscaoge(f): 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
Caseless:
blame d gods.

undecided undecided embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by valdes00(m): 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
No body permits men to cheat buh all dis happens becos WOMEN are the WEAKER SEX..... *runs out*
Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
a key that can open so many locks is called master key,while a lock that can be opened by many keys is useless...

there is no place in this world where men are permited to cheat on ladies
Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by Tallesty1(m): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
priscaoge:

Deactivate your NL account tongue tongue
Ok...

I will do that yesterday.
Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by Caseless: 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
priscaoge:

undecided undecided embarassed embarassed embarassed
yes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? / Help Me Beg Marieolae / See What These Muslim Ladies Are Doing Because Fasting Is Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.