Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages (70392 Views)

This Corp Member Serving In Akwa Ibom State Is Missing / Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp / Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Enockia(m): 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2012
Nuezha:
FROM EXPERIENCE, a girl can only talk shamelessly like that when you've CLIMBED her. You're a disgrace if you ever did that.
As charming as I was 7yrs ago, I didn't date a female corp member let alone descending so low to mingle with underage.
g. Believe me if u have spent just 24hours in bayelsa u will deffinatly know dat therez no underage there I schooled there so I know wat I'm talkin about

1 Like

Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by mkoabiola: 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2012
Enockia: g. Believe me if u have spent just 24hours in bayelsa u will deffinatly know dat therez no underage there I schooled there so I know wat I'm talkin about
no under age girl in BY.I had to stay way frm dem cos dey love me so much includin d guys.my class is alwys intersting weneva am to teach dem.
It was fun all d way tru.
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Enockia(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
Yeah yeah
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by warajaina: 12:11am On Jan 05, 2013
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by CrazyMan(m): 12:45am On Jan 05, 2013
warajaina: . we need to talk pls, can u drop ur email or any contact?. happy new year.
Girls and money...smh
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
CrazyMan:
Girls and money...smh

God,
If I no drop comment for here na wash oooo Page 1-6 na sweet tori oooo...... Hmmm...!!!
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by slyger: 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2013
My xperience was wen 1 of my student told me to impregnate her

Did she say u shud impregnated her? ...lol
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by slyger: 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
My xperience was wen 1 of my student told me to impregnate her

1 Like

Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by warajaina: 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2013
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Frankaka8(m): 8:43pm On May 04, 2013
My ppa is Ivo LGA Ishiagu in Ebonyi State. Peaceful community buh no banks and only glo give 3g netwk. Endurance trek daily frm my lodge to d main road and market(eke) and down to my ppa( govt second skoool). Socials is zero. Village tins. Fun tho. Kakamania. smiley
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by EngrH: 6:03pm On May 25, 2013
Here in Delta state at issele uku camp burutu is a local govt that is used to insult corpers, like "May u be posted to burutu" this is cos its inside the creek. So when i got my posting letter to burutu local govt i felt like melting, for like 10mins i wz totally confused after which i summoned up courage to tell ppl were i wz posted to and if they had seen any burutu corpers. We met and it took us two days to arrive at the place(at a point we taught we were kidnapped cos de came to pick us wit a bus at warri coupled wit my sickness that very day mtchew) it wasn't easy. Getting to the place there is corpers lodge self contained, fluctuating network, no etisalat network, good water(but they community prefer their river water, they shit, bath and drink the same water). Here the gals are too cheap (ijaw land) most of my students in jss 2 have kids so getting pregnant here is like an honour cos if u're a gal and up to 17 u don't have any issue it is assumed that u are either barren or u do abortion, and the guys not man enough (no be small thing oh). They love corpers ehn hmmmm. The best of the story wz that i never entered boat to my ppa though i have enjoyed speed boat once. Am enjoyin here its fun and i have learnt most of there language and they love parting even burial na party self.

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Nielbaba(m): 9:33pm On May 25, 2013
Ayorh4you:

wow! I was so lucky.... Initially posted 2 Gombe (d state capital) den i later redeployed 2 Osun state n was posted to a sec sch in Modakeke....i rli enjoyed ma stay dia dat im even plannin 2 revisit. All thanks 2 OAU, OUI, The Polu Ife, uniosun (ikire) gals....they help made ma stay fun
pls I need Orientation probably if I want to redeploy wat are s necessary thinng to do cos I dnt hav money to runs postin for now
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by achi4u(m): 7:55am On Jun 13, 2013
pls those corpers that passed out recently should come and share their own experience.

This thread should not die.

thanks.
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by fubbyy(m): 8:18am On Jun 13, 2013
achi4u: pls those corpers that passed out recently should come and share their own experience.

This thread should not die.

thanks.
I support you, in 2 weeks time I will be in camp, I need more of this stories to know what am am about to witness, mod can you put this thread on the FP?
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by achi4u(m): 10:35am On Jun 13, 2013
fubbyy: I support you, in 2 weeks time I will be in camp, I need more of this stories to know what am am about to witness, mod can you put this thread on the FP?
Best wishes in advance.

Stories like this will only strengthen the wanna be corpers and make them see things differently.

nigeria is diverse country with alot of fun.

My guy go to that village and enjoy urself grin
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by greatdave(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
fubbyy: I support you, in 2 weeks time I will be in camp, I need more of this stories to know what am am about to witness, mod can you put this thread on the FP?
gudluck bro...lets knw whre u got posted to when d posting cums out.
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by greatdave(m): 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by fubbyy(m): 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
greatdave:
gudluck bro...lets knw whre u got posted to when d posting cums out.
I will
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by ORAFA(m): 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
Nuezha:
Hello. When lawyers get angry over their clients case in court they don't really mean it. In other words they're saying, who cares how judgement swings, I got paid already.
I made my point.
'I no holy pass'
Lots of love bro.
Ma guy am humbled. Sorry if I sounded harsh. PEACE PEACE PEACE
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Luizkid(m): 12:31am On Jul 23, 2013
fittty: Damn!!!!.... Quite different from my service year
Served in a private firm in Lagos..... Air-conditioned staff bus takes me to work and back home..... Coffee and biscuits/cup cake for breakfast every day and TFC for lunch every mon, wed, fridays..... Air-conditioned office with internet access........... New toyota corolla official car for outdoor assignments..... Toiletries every month end and Full bag of rice and 25litters of vegetable oil every xmas and easter break....
DOPPE# cool
oboy wake up, day don break joor....Dreamer shocked
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by odeku457(m): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
fittty: Damn!!!!.... Quite different from my service year
Served in a private firm in Lagos..... Air-conditioned staff bus takes me to work and back home..... Coffee and biscuits/cup cake for breakfast every day and TFC for lunch every mon, wed, fridays..... Air-conditioned office with internet access........... New toyota corolla official car for outdoor assignments..... Toiletries every month end and Full bag of rice and 25litters of vegetable oil every xmas and easter break....
DOPPE# cool

I hope dem retain you. As dem dey pump you full of colesterol for service year.... Hmm
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
NA INTERESTING EXPERIENCES TRUE TRUE..

I WIL BE BAK HERE TO SHARE MA EXPERIENCE!!
SO,DNT GO NOWHERE...

THANK YOU
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
fubbyy: I support you, I will be in camp anytim soon, I need more of this stories to know what am am about to witness, mod can you put this thread on the FP?
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hi guyzsmiley

Hope you really enjoyed the whole NYSC service?
Your view,opinion,observation and likely way forward is highly valuable and needed on this thread:

www.nairaland.com/1430423/yes-here-comes-change-expecting#17975254

Your opinion can make the needed difference!
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by EmmyDe25(m): 8:08am On Sep 13, 2013
greatdave:
no be smal tin o....nd its supposedly d 'largest local govt in West Africa'!
When we have Alimosho in Lagos state??

1 Like

Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by greatdave(m): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2013
EmmyDe25:
When we have Alimosho in Lagos state??
Ur kidding abi?
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by ibullem(m): 4:11am On Sep 23, 2014
Wow wonderful thread, I wish I saw this thread earlier. Now am serving in lagos, no experience worth noting, just like every other day. :-/

One thing I learnt from here...

Despite all our shortcomings ... Nigerians, Great People, Great Nation!!!

Am humbled
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by greatdave(m): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2014
Wow, and I thought the "nairaland tsunami" blew ths thread away. Glad to know its stil alive...
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by seunwen2(m): 12:23am On Sep 26, 2014
Nuezha:
FROM EXPERIENCE, a girl can only talk shamelessly like that when you've CLIMBED her. You're a disgrace if you ever did that.
As charming as I was 7yrs ago, I didn't date a female corp member let alone descending so low to mingle with underage.

U date corper u think say ur allowee fit settle am?

1 Like

Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by IsiAbuncha(m): 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
I love this thread! Fantastic stories, I don't wish to be in a village like ya'll sha but I wonna get to experience some of these things.

Enugu here I come! Hoping to be in the main town
This thread must not die!!!

Cc 2el
Babatawa
Goodyboo
Keribaby

Oya you guys should come here, we need to keep this thread alive cheesy
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by goodyboo(f): 12:22am On Oct 06, 2015
IsiAbuncha:
I love this thread! Fantastic stories, I don't wish to be in a village like ya'll sha but I wonna get to experience some of these things.

Enugu here I come! Hoping to be in the main town
This thread must not die!!!

Cc 2el
Babatawa
Goodyboo
Keribaby

Oya you guys should come here, we need to keep this thread alive cheesy

I chose Enugu as my 2nd choice,I wud love d city.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano / Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) / How A "Daughter Of Nobody" Mistakenly Got Posted To NNPC, Gombe & What She Faced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.