Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,855 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

If I Was A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Was A Girl (797 Views)

She Treats Me As If I Am A Sex Machine / Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex / If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Was A Girl by nenergy(m): 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2012
I am a boy,but if i was a girl;

* I would not allow Fads determine my personality. All these fashion fads (eyelashes,tatoos and vain add-ons) takes away your uniqueness and dampens your visiblility. Besides how will you explain that tatoo your lovely grand daughters. Most of all these assoseries look great now,but in years to come will bring regrets. I.e women who used bleaching creams in the 80's and 90's.

*I will make it clear (to guys) that my body is my estate and how i carry it or use it goes a long way to determine the quality of my life.

*I will not use stilletos excessively. Although they look classy, might cause me problems later in life.

*I would not expose my cleavage. The sun emits ultraviolet rays and the female brea$t is basically tissue and fat. Now heat and fat are enemies. Brea$t cancer is deadly.

*I would evaluate men based on the content of their character and weight of their words, and not the weight of their wallet.

*I would not live above my means. Ladies who aspire for (material) things about their means make themselves vulnerable and put themselves in tight spots.

*I would realise that there are 2 kinds of men. Hunters and gardeners. Hunters find something good and take it down. While gardeners take something ordinary/good nurtures it and makes better.

All these i would know/do if i was a girl. But i am a boy. sad

1 Like

Re: If I Was A Girl by Rejoyla(f): 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
Pity! sad
Re: If I Was A Girl by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2012
45 secs of my life that I won't get backembarassed
Re: If I Was A Girl by mumumugu(m): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2012
thank God u are not a girl
Re: If I Was A Girl by fairygeh(f): 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
Okay,seen
Re: If I Was A Girl by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
Haters....@ op nice thread

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Spelling Mistake Can Ruin Your Relationship... See This! / Letter To All The Single Ladies / No Gifts Or Texts Frm Ur Boyfriend On Val, How Wil U Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.