Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? (10095 Views)

The Day I Know Im A Fine Boy (picture) / No Girl Can Ever Insult Me Im A Beautiful Boy (pics) / I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Mindependent(f): 4:31am On Jan 08, 2014
So on the wedding night, about to pop the cherry and you find out someone has beat you to it even though I restricted you from having sex with me the whole time we were dating.What will you do?. Will the marriage still work?
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Mynd44: 5:15am On Jan 08, 2014
Did you restrict me by saying you are a virgin or because you dont wanna have sex before marriage?

1 Like

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Mindependent(f): 5:32am On Jan 08, 2014
Mynd_44: Did you restrict me by saying you are a virgin or because you dont wanna have sex before marriage?
By saying I'm a virgin so I don't want to have sex until marriage
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Newkidoo(m): 5:35am On Jan 08, 2014

5 Likes

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Mynd44: 5:39am On Jan 08, 2014
Mindependent:
By saying I'm a virgin so I don't want to have sex until marriage
I dont really see sex as that important in a relationship neither do I see virginity as something that important but the fact that you lied......I won't get a divorce but we gonna have to redo every conversation we have had grin

13 Likes

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by tintingz(m): 5:44am On Jan 08, 2014
She just killed the trust. smiley

7 Likes

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 08, 2014
Hm

4 Likes

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by crackhaus: 6:24am On Jan 08, 2014
I place a huge premium on honesty, I also have an allergy for manipulative people.

First, the girl successfully manipulated me into believing her honesty...
Second and most importantly, I will doqqy-bang the living daylight out of her when I find out she hasn't been very honest...that's the least I can do, and afterall, it is our wedding night.

Divorce won't be necessary at this point for me, but rest assured, I would second guess everything she 'claims' to be or not be from then onwards.

3 Likes

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by tintingz(m): 6:37am On Jan 08, 2014
emynez: Nufin iz gona stop d divorce, had a similar xperience, dated a girl 4 3 years...she neva alowd sex, we smooch, get naked and evryfin, I even fingerd her o! She kept resisting, i made up ma mind dat she was a virgin as a mumu wey I be, i was even braggin 2 ma frnds dat I had a virgin gf, bt i got disturbed one day and i decided 2 find out by force cos I wantd 2 end up wif her as my wife, i forced her til she was weak and I did it...mehn...she was nufin close 2 a virgin, i was so mad dat out of anger, I bleepd her 4 straight one hour! B4 I left her, dat was d end of d rltnshp despite pleas 4rm her, i rily lovd her nd wud hav marid her bt wit dis, she can kil me, imagine if I had bet ma life on her virginity, gals pls, guys prefer a honest and faithful LovePeddler 2 a lie lie church gal o.
@Bold sound like a ra;pe move or what? undecided

4 Likes

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Sepp360(m): 6:56am On Jan 08, 2014
That wouldn't happen!... Cos i will never marry a virgin!... If you don't give me the honey pot before marriage, then keep it for some negro that attends your church!...

Advice: Virginity aint a yardstick for a happy marriage!

5 Likes

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by jmoore(m): 6:59am On Jan 08, 2014
Lie is the foundation of your marriage, will it work?
smh

4 Likes

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by 1stola: 7:00am On Jan 08, 2014
Newkidoo: I will F**k d hell out of your body that night..then I will send you packing!! marriage no b by force.. grin
my mind

1 Like

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by ShirelleBaby: 7:15am On Jan 08, 2014
undecided
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by captcochrane(m): 7:35am On Jan 08, 2014
i will
1) get a divorce
2) sue her for impersonation
3) she'll pay damages
4) she'll pay compensations
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Medunah: 7:38am On Jan 08, 2014
emynez: Nufin iz gona stop d divorce, had a similar xperience, dated a girl 4 3 years...she neva alowd sex, we smooch, get naked and evryfin, I even fingerd her o! She kept resisting, i made up ma mind dat she was a virgin as a mumu wey I be, i was even braggin 2 ma frnds dat I had a virgin gf, bt i got disturbed one day and i decided 2 find out by force cos I wantd 2 end up wif her as my wife, i forced her til she was weak and I did it...mehn...she was nufin close 2 a virgin, i was so mad dat out of anger, I bleepd her 4 straight one hour! B4 I left her, dat was d end of d rltnshp despite pleas 4rm her, i rily lovd her nd wud hav marid her bt wit dis, she can kil me, imagine if I had bet ma life on her virginity, gals pls, guys prefer a honest and faithful LovePeddler 2 a lie lie church gal o.
Hmmmm
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Olofintoto(m): 7:38am On Jan 08, 2014
No shit nw! I wuld marry her bcoz I lv her not for virginity reason.

1 Like

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Sepp360(m): 7:44am On Jan 08, 2014
captcochrane: i will
1) get a divorce
3) she'll pay damages
STRESS
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Obiagu1(m): 8:10am On Jan 08, 2014
Why should a girl be proud to be a virgin only to be fu.cked by her husband that had fu.cked 300 girls and counting?

If you are a virgin, keep it to yourself and let it be between you and your god.
It's not something to throw around and expect 'greater' appreciation from men.

Character and look are more important than virginity.

6 Likes

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Obiagu1(m): 8:11am On Jan 08, 2014
My theory: Only a virgin should marry a virgin.

3 Likes

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by adeoladrg(m): 8:22am On Jan 08, 2014
captcochrane: i will
1) get a divorce
3) she'll pay damages

*splashes water on him* Wake up!!! U're in Nigeria, not UK or US.

1 Like

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by ItsJonathan(m): 8:26am On Jan 08, 2014
I am going to kill you.

honestly
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by adeoladrg(m): 8:27am On Jan 08, 2014
She def won't enjoy the marriage. I kept my virg till marriage, so it'll be a learner vs learner thing. After craving for some tight junction (not zonula occludentes oo) all this while, she now brings a wide bus stop.. We won't sleep in the same room that day, no divorce too. Buh she gatta pay for it!!!

3 Likes

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 08, 2014
Back to your microscope!

adeola_drg: She def won't enjoy the marriage. I kept my virg till marriage, so it'll be a learner vs learner thing. After craving for some tight junction (not zonula occludentes oo) all this while, she now brings a wide bus stop.. We won't sleep in the same room that day, no divorce too. Buh she gatta pay for it!!!
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by 190daclown: 8:37am On Jan 08, 2014
Mindependent: So on the wedding night, about to pop the cherry and you find out someone has beat you to it even though I restricted you from having sex with me the whole time we were dating.What will you do?. Will the marriage still work?

i would still smash dat punny but im lying back too angry
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by xynerise: 8:39am On Jan 08, 2014
Did I marry her because she is a virgin?

Besides, why getting annoyed when I know I lied to her just to win her heart?

1 Like

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Sepp360(m): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2014
Obiagu1: Why should a girl be proud to be a virgin only to be fu.cked by her husband that had fu.cked 300 girls and counting?

If you are a virgin, keep it to yourself and let it be between you and your god.
It's not something to throw around and expect 'greater' appreciation from men.

Character and look are more important than virginity.
Correct!...
Yhu got a "like"!

1 Like

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Sepp360(m): 8:56am On Jan 08, 2014
dem sabi lie!

2 Likes

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 08, 2014
tintingz: @Bold sound like a ra;pe move or what? undecided
tell me about it
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Ratebuster(m): 9:04am On Jan 08, 2014
1st ola:
my mind
on point

1 Like

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by holythug(m): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2014
well.......we then started the marriage bond in LIES, so would it end with it
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by castielo(m): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2014
reaction? ..divorce! straight!! undecided

infact I call my lawyer dat very nite! angry
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by holythug(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2014
Olofintoto: No shit nw! I wuld marry her bcoz I lv her not for virginity reason.
bt u luv er 4er lies!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Myra Hills,the Woman With The Largest Fake Boobs / 11 Funny Things You Can Do To Solve Premature Ejaculati0n(Don't Laugh Oooo)(Pix) / Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.