Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,625 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) (51643 Views)

Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors / Horrific Crash Involving Petrol Tanker On Lagos-Ibadan Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by Eminentsam(m): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2012
chichiman: WHY NIGERIANS PRAY FOR POLITICIANS MISRULING THEIR COUNTRY AND MAKING LIFE UNBEARABLE FOR THEM SEEMINGLY DEFIES ALL REASONING. PERSONALLY, I WISH CALAMITIES BEFALL ALL NIGERIAN LEADERS, ELIMINATING THEM TO PAVE WAY FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO WOULD TAKE NIGERIANS TO THE 'PROMISED LAND'
my broda i wonda.am surprised d way ppl r wishing dem quick recovery.am beginning to think Nigerians r dat same set of ppl dat God regreted eva creating.for me wen i heard d gov died i was very happy not to see anoda post in few mins comfirming dey whr neva dead but survived it,i was like kicking myself kai...y not..!

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by CuntDestroyer: 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2012
Wild-One:
no! it was a deadly air-molue.
dats a cessna caravan. A very rugged aircraft. Some military outfits worldwide use dem as recon and para ops
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by jhydebaba(m): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2012
jhydebaba: Next thing you'll hear is that he will be taken abroad for treatment.

*SMH for 9ja Health Care System and the poor masses who can't afford to be taken oversea for adequate medical attention.
https://www.nairaland.com/1085458/fg-may-fly-governor-sunta
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2012
Bimfo:
abi e don Spoil?
maybe d man won follow ileya go heaven.lol
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by MSItachi: 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2012
jhydebaba: Next thing you'll hear is that he will be taken abroad for treatment.

*SMH for 9ja Health Care System and the poor masses who can't afford to be taken oversea for adequate medical attention.

You are a prophet Sir
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by nagoma(m): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2012
Wsdm: As much as i sympathise with any soul on distress. But if a governor in the north that is ravaged with virtually all dehumanizing trait of human existence could still be hovering a motorable distance on a private jet, what is the plight of the North? My prayers goes to every good people on earth.

I am in full agreement with you. I am an unrepentant northerner but I can't put it any better , he should be riding a donkey if he has any insight.
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by diamondvil(f): 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2012
[quote
author=Bimfo]
I wish ur Father Or any of ur Loved 1 was a Politician, and u
wil knw the type Of Pain u get when seein this Type of Comment above
from a Stupid Nigerian who Cant Be Great In Life....
#arrantRUBBISH!
[/quote]i be like say ur papa na politician.
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by Abbott(m): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2012
Area_boy: it wasn't really a "private jet" per se. Just a small single turboprop engine plane to hop in and out of places. That aircraft is very uncomfortable and noisy so hardly any fun in it. Besides, Just One of Oyedepo's Jet can buy 25 of these (no exaggeration here) undecided

Cessna 208. The most popular among pilots with newly acquired CPL, so my initial hunch was right(he's still new at flying). Although i'm not ruling out equipment failure as the Cessna isn't the most rugged plane out there and with a single turboprop you cant sleep with both eyes closed. Chances are Pilot error or oversight caused the incident, but then again that's just my hunch. go get yours tongue

thats basically what he crashed. All 2 million dollars of it

That is not up to $2m, that airplane is less than or exactly $1m.
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by Felixalex(m): 6:43am On Oct 27, 2012
Area_boy:

Nope, its a Cessna 208... Pilatus is a sleeker faster aircraft and has wings fixed at the bottom of the fuselage just like a British WW2 Spitfire

E BE LIKE SAY U DE SELL AEROPLANE
grin
Area_boy:

Nope, its a Cessna 208... Pilatus is a sleeker faster aircraft and has wings fixed at the bottom of the fuselage just like a British WW2 Spitfire

E BE LIKE SAY U DE SELL AEROPLANE
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 27, 2012
We symphatise with the Gorvnor and We pray for the quick BANKRUPT of THE NIGERIA COLLEGE OF AVIATION so that it will no longer be able to produce half beaked PILOTS for Nigeria angry angry angry angry
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 27, 2012
Eminentsam: my broda i wonda.am surprised d way ppl r wishing dem quick recovery.am beginning to think Nigerians r dat same set of ppl dat God regreted eva creating.for me wen i heard d gov died i was very happy not to see anoda post in few mins comfirming dey whr neva dead but survived it,i was like kicking myself kai...y not..!

Na true wooo my broda! dem go hammer our money and live lavishly while we go hungry and jobless and na de same we go carry our hands pray for them! grin grin grin grin
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by nigboy(m): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2012
God have mercy on us
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by miraz(m): 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
may God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) / Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) / The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.