Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? (41154 Views)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / I Don’t Know Who Got Me Pregnant – My Husband Or My Boyfriend? / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by Karlwayne(m): 9:17am On Nov 08, 2013
grin

Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by DavidSEO(m): 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
You do not need to worry yourself about the real father,

All you need to do is to tell your husband the real story or send this url to his email to read and ask him to forgive you.

If the babe turns out to be your husband work good! if not your husband will not be too disappointed.

But if your husband got to know this without you be the one telling him first, you are finished!

I hope my advice is not too difficult but is the safest.

Good luck

For online news visit; www.content222.com CNN, BBC Sport, Sun Newspaper, Guardian, Vanguard , online newspapers, forums e.t.c , outsourcing accounting and taxation in Nigeria visit; www.content222.com
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by underscore: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
She should advise herself! Mschew! Why Married Women Secretly Prostitute In Lagos http://trendysturvs..com/2013/11/why-married-women-secretly-prostitute.html?spref=tw
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by karkel(m): 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
we had severally rounds of sex before going home abeg i want people wer get sence helep me to retify dis gurlz lie
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by mooremedia: 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
ddczc zcc xc zxX
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by diva90: 8:13am On Jan 25, 2016
Wasn't that the aim of you having unprotected sex with your boyfriend in the first place? To conceive and pass it on to your husband as his? Anyways this post has been a while, what happened? How did you handle the issue?
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by Smellymouth: 8:17am On Jan 25, 2016
Congratulations grin
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by chulo132(m): 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
Is this episode from Jerry Springer or Murray?
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by Jessicacreative: 11:52am On Sep 05, 2016
I don't know he is this guy and whether any proofs can help you. But if he is adequate, you can take non-invasive prenatal paternity testing https://dnasu.com/services/prenatal-test/ Then you will see that he is not the father. But, in this case, you have to take a test from the guy, so he will know about the testing, and if results are positive... Try to speak to him, or better ask your friend to tell him that you know that the baby is from the husband.
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by sparko1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
llullipup:
i got this from one of this site

People should not judge me but help me understand what I’ve gotten myself into and how to come out of these complications. Pls I can’t disclose my name for obvious reasons.

Let me just go straight to the point. I’m a good wife to my husband and he loves me too. We are both sex freaks, sometimes we even make love in the kitchen while am cooking since we live alone. That’s how sweet our marriage was. But not any more.

Over four years into our union no “evidence” and pressures from my family and his were getting unbearable so I took to a colleague’s advice. I started dating a young guy but this guy always insist on using condom on me, claiming he can only have direct sex with a woman that is ready to get pregnant for him.

I told him I was ready and we started doing skin-to-skin for about three (3) months before my husband finally called me one weekend. Meanwhile, I didn’t know my colleague has told this my boyfriend some things about my personal life, especially my husband’s “inability” to impregnate me.

Back to my husband: he called me and said he was ready for us to go see a doctor so we could know what is wrong as I had earlier suggested. I was happy because it would help us get medical help if something was actually wrong with either of us.

But I got much more than I bargained for when the doctor came back with the results of the tests that were carried out on us. He said my husband and I are perfectly ok and even congratulated my husband. Congratulation for what? I asked the doctor.

He said my husband has done it, I was already six weeks pregnant! I was filled with joy and my husband too. We celebrated the good news with several rounds of passionate sex when we got home that day. I’m now five months heavy.

I’ve stopped seeing my boyfriend and also resigned from work. Somehow my colleague told this guy I was pregnant and he came looking for me in our house. He said I ran away with his pregnancy, bla bla bla, saying I should do the honourable thing and give him his baby after the baby is delivered. Since that day, I’ve not been myself.

He now calls me almost every afternoon to ask how my baby is doing and other rubbish. My husband is beginning to suspect that something is bothering me but I’ve been taking care of his side. However, my BIG problem is this guy. I don’t think he’s the owner of my pregnancy.

After all, the doctor said nothing is wrong with my husband and I believe my husband actually got me pregnant but I can’t tell him about this guy, it will destroy our marriage.

I need people’s advise on how to handle this guy once and for all.

Please help me!!!!

http://www.naijapicks.com/2012/10/i-dont-know-who-got-me-pregnant-my.html

my advice, if you are a christian then tell your pastor and he will call your husband and try and explain everything and please don't wait until he hears from the other guy or your friends because as hard as its to tell him, its harder to explain!
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by firstking01(m): 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
Four years into the marriage, no issue you started panicking like there's no God in heaven...aside that you went committing adultery without your husbands consent...hmmm, this is just my fear in marriage, nigerian women and desperate measures when things are not going well at a moment...
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hmmm... James Hardley Chase novels. I'm sure I've read something like this before.
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by Augustap(f): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2017
Whatever happened to a DNA test. Anyway that one na long process, madam d baby is for the guy you were fucking when ur husband is away. But you should come clean:
1. To your husband. If he finds out himself, you're done for
2. To nairalanders. I know you need a solution on how to deal with ur boyfriend
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by Augustap(f): 10:34am On Oct 06, 2017
Whatever happened to a DNA test. Anyway that one na long process, madam d baby is for the guy you were fucking when ur husband is away. But you should come clean:
1. To your husband. If he finds out himself, you're done for
2. To nairalanders. I know you need a solution on how to deal with ur boyfriend
Nawa for some people
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by Emmyviva: 10:47am On Oct 06, 2017
Dear poster,, U got it all wrong.. Opening ur legs for a guy in order to conceive wont make ur home better., anyways, U asked for it and u GOT it... Enjoy the consequences.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures / My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.