Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,964 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting (112675 Views)

Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus / Pls How Can I Gain My Weight Back / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
Weighed in today, not much reduction but at least I didn't add weight. Weighing 69 kg. Slow and steady...
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by fame12k(m): 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
You can check this link on our healthy slimming programme.

We have recorded a lot of success with our products

https://www.nairaland.com/3247719/4-steps-healthy-slimming-programme
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by blessingthanks: 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ur tummy and body natural slimming herbs for 12000 call 08187280305 no hidden charges. Get result in 3weeks
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by GingerGarlicTea: 2:30pm On May 05, 2020
The truth abt weight loss is determination. U have to be patient I started sept 20 or so,no improvement for 3weeks and suddenly my clothes started becoming big. Each time I checked it was d same. So I stopped checking and started working. If u really want to loose weight den u don't eat out, cook ur meals urself and count calories it helps. My tommy was sumfin else, but I dint give up. Now am on 68, and am woking to 60, not now but say dec\jan. I have totally avoided starchy meals, replaced drink with water, eat very early, eatn fibre and fruits, fish instead of red meat and chicken. Exercise is good buh dint work for me, I went to gym, I bought slimmin pills, I drank tea, I bought girdle. If u don't control ur food sizes, food content and timing. U will keep adding.

Nice One.
Fat people and Belly fat people are at increased risk of developing serious and sometimes life-threatening illnesses as they age, including:
Heart Disease
Heart Attack
Heart Failure
Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
High Blood Pressure
Angina
Abnormal heartbeat
Cholesterol problems (leading to heart disease)
Elevated LDL ("bad"wink cholesterol and triglycerides levels
Lowered beneficial HDL ("good"wink cholesterol levels,
Stroke
Type 2 Diabetes (the kind you develop rather than are born with)
Cancers (prostate, gallbladder, colorectal, breast, endometrial and kidney)
Liver problems
Etc

You can get fat burning vegetables and fruits to avoid these. We have GINGER & GARLIC TEA in a packet for you to burn down those body fats from today.
Chat me up on WhatsApp for pay on Home deliveries.+234903....5464....082.
Let's go.

Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 05, 2020
This is so inspiring
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Primefood(f): 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
Do you want to eat your favourite Nigerian meals, without avoiding carbohydrates � and still get results?

Yes, you read that right. Eat your favourite Nigerians meals without avoiding carbs.�

I'm Olaide Martins and I have designed a tested method that shows you what to eat and when to eat them. This method will show you how I am able to trim down by eating right.

Read more here:
https://primefoodandfitnes.wixsite.com/readmore

This method provides you the opportunity to eat carbs and still get result. My meal plans are easy to follow and are not expensive.

The best part?
you don't have to :
* starve
* avoid carbohydrates
* spend countless hours exercising�

Check the link below to read testimonies from our previous participants https://primefoodandfitnes.wixsite.com/readmore

See you on the inside�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You / Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) / Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.