Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

When Is The Right Time To Ask A Lady's Hand In Friendship.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Right Time To Ask A Lady's Hand In Friendship.. (1315 Views)

Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? / See What A Lady's Hand Bag Contains! / Do You Believe In "Friendship Before Relationship?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Time To Ask A Lady's Hand In Friendship.. by ztar(m): 11:09am On Oct 28, 2012
I actually walked up to a lady after the usual Sunday service and asked her hand in friendship and it was very difficult even getting her to chat along...i have been used to getting ladies to play along easily until dis one...so i felt maybe the timing was not right...so the question is...
do you think the timing has anything to do with it and when do you think it is the right time to ask....
reasonable contributions and experiences are welcomed from both guys and ladies...
Re: When Is The Right Time To Ask A Lady's Hand In Friendship.. by 190theclown: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2012
2weeks after you both have had regular sex

its time to ask her out undecided

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Ask A Lady's Hand In Friendship.. by Mynd44: 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2012
Huh?
Re: When Is The Right Time To Ask A Lady's Hand In Friendship.. by pendo89(f): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2012
you asked for her hand in friendship?? undecided
well forget about the time,probably the venue wasn't ideal.Play cool,don't miss church tongue , until an attraction naturally develops then she will come around.
If she doesn't respond start chaTting another girl and observe her reaction
But please don't act desperate.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Ask A Lady's Hand In Friendship.. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2012
Theres no yardstick for all those things. @least personally. U guys jst dint click bt as d lady don suggest u can follow her advice.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Ask A Lady's Hand In Friendship.. by ztar(m): 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2012
you asked for her hand in friendship?? undecided
well forget about the time,probably the venue wasn't ideal.Play cool,don't miss church tongue , until an attraction naturally develops then she will come around.
If she doesn't respond start chaTting another girl and observe her reaction
But please don't act desperate
hmmm...thanks for the tips...esp dat 'another girl' part... but i guess i have to be careful before gbede burst for my head

(1) (Reply)

Height Of LONELINESS!!!! (video) / Good Guys Vs Bad Guys; How To Get The Girls Even As A Good Guy / In Support Of #ESE Abuja Pastor Calls Out #COSA Pastor B,getting Messier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.