Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,901 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow (11631 Views)

Military Vs Boko Haram Special Forces Wiped Out / Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military / Breaking:entire Boko Haram Force At Konduga Wiped Out By Army Troops. 400 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by Crownvilla(m): 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2012
From ALOYSIUS ATTAH, Onitsha (princemmy@yahoo.com)

When about 45 years ago, Chief Basil Okonkwo, a business man, left his home-state, Anambra for Azare in Bauchi State in search of greener pastures, he had lofty dreams.

Like any good father, he planned to train his children, give out his daughters in marriage and one day, retire and reap the fruits of his labour.

Providence and mother luck seemed to be on his side as God blessed the work of his hands and he prospered. As his business grew, he got married to his heartthrob, Virginia, and they were also bountifully blessed with 10 children – three boys and seven girls.

Everything seemed to be on a roller coaster for Chief Okonkwo until April, 2011, after the presidential election. His first son, Nnaemeka Christian, married with a son, was killed in Bauchi in the post- election crisis that trailed the presidential poll in the North.

The brutal killing of Nnaemeka whose wife was also pregnant at the time, shocked Chief Okonkwo and from that moment, he began to think home and made quick arrangements to send his wife and children to Anambra state.

Due to the long years he had spent in Bauchi with its accompanying connections and commitments, it wasn’t easy pulling out the entire family back home at once. Consequently, his wife and some other children first relocated while Celestine, his surviving second son, the seventh daughter, Ifeoma and Sunday his apprentice stayed behind with him because of their education and business.

In his plans for complete relocation, Chief Okonkwo came home and began the construction of a modern building in his compound that will accommodate his family and befits his status as a progressive businessman who had spent many years in the North.

Black Sunday

But all the noble plans of Chief Okonkwo were shattered on the night of 0ctober14, 2012 when gunmen suspected to be members of the Boko Haram sect killed him, his daughter, Ifeoma and his apprentice, Sunday Ezechukwu. His second surviving son, Celestine, an electrical electronics engineer, would have been dead too if not by divine arrangement.

According to him, he left his father’s shop on his private motorcycle and less than fifteen minutes later, the gunmen swooped on the trio, opened fire and killed them instantly as they closed their shop and were about driving home in the family’s Peugeot 505 wagon after the day’s business.

Chief Okonkwo and his daughter were buried on Monday, October 23, amidst tears and anger. Earlier, his late apprentice, Sunday Ezechukwu from Aguleri Otu, also in Anambra state, was buried in his country-home.

Oh my daughter, my husband!

On Wednesday, when Sunday Sun reporter visited the late Okonkwo’s compound at Mkpuke village, Umunnachi, there was pin-drop silence while forlorn faces betrayed emotions of sadness, anger and confusion.

Okonkwo’s widow, Virginia and Chinyere, Nnaemeka’s widow were crestfallen even as other members of the family were brooding over the cruel fate that befell them.

Okonkwo was buried beside his uncompleted building while the late Nnaemeka’s two kids even in their childhood innocence seemed aware that things were not okay as they refused to play around with fellow children.

Madam Virginia, after much persuasion and consolation by the reporter managed to say few words.

“Oh my daughter, oh my husband! If they were sick and hospitalized, it would have been better as I would have shared in their pains and even helped out in the hospital as a mother. But look at what has happened to me. I’m still mourning my first son, now they have done their worst by killing this two in cold blood. “We are not politicians and we are not struggling for anything with anybody. But since I voted for Goodluck Jonathan in the last presidential election, my family has been shattered. This is how we have ended up. Where do I begin from here? My beloved daughter had dreams as a student, my husband also had plans to relocate finally from the North but all the plans have been shattered.”

Revenge is for God

Okonkwo’s third son, Gozie was so bitter over the situation that he queried whether Nigeria’s unity in diversity is really true.

“If this had happened to a northerner in eastern Nigeria, the whole world would shake. But look at us, nobody is asking us how we intend to start life again. I came down here after the killing of my elder brother last year, and I’m yet to adjust in the east. My father was still planning to set up something tangible for me here before they killed him too.

“We cannot kill in revenge and I don’t think whether killing ten people can pay for my father’s life. I don’t think also that it will be out of place to say that this is a premeditated action against Ndigbo but our family is now the greatest victims.”

My life has been shattered

Perhaps the most pathetic scenario during the reporter’s visit was the encounter with Chinyere Okonkwo whose husband, Nnaemeka, was killed last year. Cuddling her baby girl delivered after her husband’s tragic death, she cut the image of a woman with high potentials if fate didn’t deal her a fatal blow. Amidst sobs, she poured out her pains.

“They have finished me. When my husband was killed, I wanted to lose hope in life. It was my husband’s family that consoled me and told me they would stand by me at least for the sake of the children. My father-in-law had been shouldering the responsibility of all of us. Now, he has been murdered too in this agonizing manner. Where do we go from here?

My husband and children all died in vain

While Madam Virginia mourned the loss of her husband and two children, her greatest pain was that according to her, they all died in vain as relevant authorities have neither asked about the bereaved family’s condition nor addressed the situation that led to the deaths.

“When my first son was killed, Governor Isa Yuguda told Igbo people in Bauchi not to relocate because according to him, any state without strangers and non-natives cannot go far in development. The fury generated by their death drew the attention of the federal government. They came from Abuja and took our pictures and records but that was the last we heard anything from the state and federal governments. The most painful thing was that they asked me to takes pictures with my murdered son as he lay inside the casket. They said it was for evidence purposes that would ensure that we are compensated. But now, nothing came out of it and today, more people have been killed again in my family.

“My children ought to be natives of Bauchi State because they were all born there but look at how we ended up. Again, how can the activities of Boko Haram remain unabated while the government keeps assuring us that they are handling the situation?

A cry for help

Despite the tragic loss by the Okonkwo family, the surviving members of the family still knows that life must continue but the problem now is how to continue with no visible means of livelihood.

Urging for assistance from the federal as well as Anambra and Bauchi state governments, the first daughter of the family, Mrs Blessing Ezemanari summarized the situation thus,

“For us, it is already bye, bye to the North. My mother just came down to the village and she has not started anything meaningful. My murdered brother’s wife is also here with us with her two children. My siblings are still seeking for admission into higher schools. We appeal to Governor Peter Obi to assist us and use his position to influence other authorities to assist us.”

SOURCE: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/national/wiped-out-by-boko-haram-they-killed-my-son-daughter-husband-widow/
Re: Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by ifyalways(f): 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2012
There-you-are!

I knew it must be an Igbo man. I didn't even bother reading the story after spoting the name.

The stubborn housefly gets buried with the corpse.

Whatever reason that kept him in the North is good enough to die for.

Ka mkpuru öbi ha zuru ike na Ndokwa.

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by ikeyman00(m): 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2012
^^^ i think u need to withdraw that statement!!

that is harsh; but emm as always lets see wat alj boko harem say

bloody i dots
Re: Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by abouzaid: 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2012
RIP to the dead. @ifyalways, pls modify that statement, honestly i don't know exactly what i'm doing in d north. I wonder how many igbos will die in todays catholic church bomb blast. The salary is not even great here and the weather very unbearable. Next yr i'm going home for sure.
Re: Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2012
I don't know why some igbo people are so daft! which kind money dem dey find wey too sweet for them to risk their lives? Why are they so so stubborn? How can a s.tupid governor beg you to stay in his state because of development without providing adequate security of lives and properties?Gini na eme umu igbo bikonu? Ike agwu la m eziokwu. angry

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by bashr8: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2012
why dont i feel any pity for her ? whatever kept them in the north after all the years of religious violence should be worth dying for so why complain.am sure they are still many of them waiting for their own turn to die so that their families will come and start whinning on the pages of newspapers.
Re: Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by geeez: 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2012
bashr8: why dont i feel any pity for her ? whatever kept them in the north after all the years of religious violence should be worth dying for so why complain.am sure they are still many of them waiting for their own turn to die so that their families will come and start whinning on the pages of newspapers.

So easy to say because your feet aren't in their tight fitting shoes. Imagine the same thing happens in the SW, how easy will it be for you to move back to your village

May the departed souls RIP

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 29, 2012
there was a time the man(i mean chief okonkwo) wanted to sell his house in azare to his closest neighour, popularly called Kankani. The kankani underpriced the house when okonkwo went for thinking and came back to agree, kankani decided he is not buying again, not only that, he went around town telling everybody that could buy the house not to do so!
I cried as I read this story, as I personally know that boy Sunday, a very jovial boy, never getting annoyed wit whatever you say to him. He had been an apprentice to Okonkwo since his childhood and was soon to be freed!
Re: Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by aljharem(m): 5:10am On Oct 29, 2012
ikeyman00: ^^^ i think u need to withdraw that statement!!

that is harsh; but emm as always lets see wat alj boko harem say

bloody i dots

Why are you interested on what I have to say. You Know I WOULD NEVER EVER SUPPORT THE KILLING OF ANYBODY NEITHER DO I SUPPORT BOKO HARAM.

In fact it is so painful because earlier Mr Okonkwo lost his son, all the governor said was some vague but did not ensure that people's lives and properties were safe especially the non-indigenes. angry Even to the point a WHOLE FAMILY WAS WIPED OUT.

That is evil both by Boko haram and the governor.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 29, 2012
That is the price our people pay in "one" Nigeria.

If only we all shall team up now and pursue the rebirth of own Nation.
Nigeria has never worth it, is not worth it and will never worth it.

As far as the Islamic North will not reform, the blood of the innocence will continue to flow.

Now, who will reform the North? When and How?
Re: Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by Okijajuju1(m): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2012
I'm sorry for her loss.. However, her husband was foolish.. He allowed the same dog bite him twice.. After the death of his son, he should have moved.. Sometimes in life, you need to prioritize whats important to a person.. Money or Life..
Re: Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by feelamong(m): 10:00am On Oct 29, 2012
For how long will the Igbos live like visitors in their land?

All their blood being shed all the time for 'One Nigeria"

Well, Ugbana Okpoko Gburu; Nti chiri ya!

I think its time to Think Home!! Start setting up good businesses home, start building your own houses at Home!!

Then Igbos need to get more politically active! Demand more from your governors and remove non performing political office holders!!

Until then; these heart breaking stories from Ndi Igbo will continue to reoccur!!
Re: Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by ayee001: 10:01am On Oct 29, 2012
Okija_juju: I'm sorry for her loss.. However, her husband was foolish.. He allowed the same dog bite him twice.. After the death of his son, he should have moved.. Sometimes in life, you need to prioritize whats important to a person.. Money or Life..

Be careful with your utterances.
Re: Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by ektbear: 10:07am On Oct 29, 2012
damn.
Re: Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by Okijajuju1(m): 10:09am On Oct 29, 2012
ayee001:

Be careful with your utterances.

[b]Did I mince words?!!!!

HE WAS FOOLISH!!!

Would you stay put in a land that is a war zone?!! angry

After his son was killed, he had no business remaining there.. INFACT, No Igbo man should still be in the North right now.. I know that it is hard to abandon all and move, but when it comes at the expense of your life?!! Abeg..

A colleague in the office whose wife was kidnapped one evening in Port-harcourt with his 8-year old daughter left alone in the car around 8 pm at night, immediately upon negotiating and securing the release of his wife, shipped all of his family to Lagos.. Sold his house in Port-harcourt and set them up there.. He still works in Port-harcourt, but atleast his family are not in danger of being kidnapped..

In port-Harcourt, D-Line, Emekuku, Okija, Mile 3, e.t.c are filled with houses of Ndi Igbos that were abandoned during the war.. I'm sure that if they had stayed put because of those assets, they would have been killed..

Wealth lost can be reacquired.. Life lost, na burial sure pass.. [/b]

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by overkillR(f): 10:15am On Oct 29, 2012
Rip!

I really feel for this victim.

I don't mean to sound insensitive but I just want to ask what any sane non-northerner is doing down there?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by justwise(m): 10:18am On Oct 29, 2012
ifyalways: There-you-are!

I knew it must be an Igbo man. I didn't even bother reading the story after spoting the name.

The stubborn housefly gets buried with the corpse.

Whatever reason that kept him in the North is good enough to die for.

Ka mkpuru öbi ha zuru ike na Ndokwa.

I completely agreed with you, i just can't get it, people put money first before everything else. Nobody need to be persuaded to leave the north judging by the level of senseless killings going on in that part of the country.
Re: Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by Mentcee(m): 10:19am On Oct 29, 2012
His phollowers

Re: Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by Rooneyboy(m): 10:19am On Oct 29, 2012
sad news ! May their souls rest in peace .

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 29, 2012
it is a great pity that this can happen in nigeria. a whole family wiped out!!
there is nothing anybody can tell me about these northern muslims and their barbaric religion.
even a nation that does not have any religion will never do these evil. if you have ever live in he north, you will know what i am saying. an ordinary northerner is good at heart. the problem is that the clerics and religious leaders have sown so much hate in their heart against other religion. for them it is ok to kill a non muslim particularly christians. that is why the igbos are easy target because an average igbo man is a christian.

i ask myself, what is wrong is this people and their religion. why so much hate. the northern muslims enjoy so much peace in the south.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by pecopeco: 10:26am On Oct 29, 2012
Crownvilla: From ALOYSIUS ATTAH, Onitsha (princemmy@yahoo.com)

When about 45 years ago, Chief Basil Okonkwo, a business man, left his home-state, Anambra for Azare in Bauchi State in search of greener pastures, he had lofty dreams.

Like any good father, he planned to train his children, give out his daughters in marriage and one day, retire and reap the fruits of his labour.

Providence and mother luck seemed to be on his side as God blessed the work of his hands and he prospered. As his business grew, he got married to his heartthrob, Virginia, and they were also bountifully blessed with 10 children – three boys and seven girls.

Everything seemed to be on a roller coaster for Chief Okonkwo until April, 2011, after the presidential election. His first son, Nnaemeka Christian, married with a son, was killed in Bauchi in the post- election crisis that trailed the presidential poll in the North.

The brutal killing of Nnaemeka whose wife was also pregnant at the time, shocked Chief Okonkwo and from that moment, he began to think home and made quick arrangements to send his wife and children to Anambra state.

Due to the long years he had spent in Bauchi with its accompanying connections and commitments, it wasn’t easy pulling out the entire family back home at once. Consequently, his wife and some other children first relocated while Celestine, his surviving second son, the seventh daughter, Ifeoma and Sunday his apprentice stayed behind with him because of their education and business.

In his plans for complete relocation, Chief Okonkwo came home and began the construction of a modern building in his compound that will accommodate his family and befits his status as a progressive businessman who had spent many years in the North.

Black Sunday

But all the noble plans of Chief Okonkwo were shattered on the night of 0ctober14, 2012 when gunmen suspected to be members of the Boko Haram sect killed him, his daughter, Ifeoma and his apprentice, Sunday Ezechukwu. His second surviving son, Celestine, an electrical electronics engineer, would have been dead too if not by divine arrangement.

According to him, he left his father’s shop on his private motorcycle and less than fifteen minutes later, the gunmen swooped on the trio, opened fire and killed them instantly as they closed their shop and were about driving home in the family’s Peugeot 505 wagon after the day’s business.

Chief Okonkwo and his daughter were buried on Monday, October 23, amidst tears and anger. Earlier, his late apprentice, Sunday Ezechukwu from Aguleri Otu, also in Anambra state, was buried in his country-home.

Oh my daughter, my husband!

On Wednesday, when Sunday Sun reporter visited the late Okonkwo’s compound at Mkpuke village, Umunnachi, there was pin-drop silence while forlorn faces betrayed emotions of sadness, anger and confusion.

Okonkwo’s widow, Virginia and Chinyere, Nnaemeka’s widow were crestfallen even as other members of the family were brooding over the cruel fate that befell them.

Okonkwo was buried beside his uncompleted building while the late Nnaemeka’s two kids even in their childhood innocence seemed aware that things were not okay as they refused to play around with fellow children.

Madam Virginia, after much persuasion and consolation by the reporter managed to say few words.

“Oh my daughter, oh my husband! If they were sick and hospitalized, it would have been better as I would have shared in their pains and even helped out in the hospital as a mother. But look at what has happened to me. I’m still mourning my first son, now they have done their worst by killing this two in cold blood. “We are not politicians and we are not struggling for anything with anybody. But since I voted for Goodluck Jonathan in the last presidential election, my family has been shattered. This is how we have ended up. Where do I begin from here? My beloved daughter had dreams as a student, my husband also had plans to relocate finally from the North but all the plans have been shattered.”

Revenge is for God

Okonkwo’s third son, Gozie was so bitter over the situation that he queried whether Nigeria’s unity in diversity is really true.

“If this had happened to a northerner in eastern Nigeria, the whole world would shake. But look at us, nobody is asking us how we intend to start life again. I came down here after the killing of my elder brother last year, and I’m yet to adjust in the east. My father was still planning to set up something tangible for me here before they killed him too.

“We cannot kill in revenge and I don’t think whether killing ten people can pay for my father’s life. I don’t think also that it will be out of place to say that this is a premeditated action against Ndigbo but our family is now the greatest victims.”

My life has been shattered

Perhaps the most pathetic scenario during the reporter’s visit was the encounter with Chinyere Okonkwo whose husband, Nnaemeka, was killed last year. Cuddling her baby girl delivered after her husband’s tragic death, she cut the image of a woman with high potentials if fate didn’t deal her a fatal blow. Amidst sobs, she poured out her pains.

“They have finished me. When my husband was killed, I wanted to lose hope in life. It was my husband’s family that consoled me and told me they would stand by me at least for the sake of the children. My father-in-law had been shouldering the responsibility of all of us. Now, he has been murdered too in this agonizing manner. Where do we go from here?

My husband and children all died in vain

While Madam Virginia mourned the loss of her husband and two children, her greatest pain was that according to her, they all died in vain as relevant authorities have neither asked about the bereaved family’s condition nor addressed the situation that led to the deaths.

“When my first son was killed, Governor Isa Yuguda told Igbo people in Bauchi not to relocate because according to him, any state without strangers and non-natives cannot go far in development. The fury generated by their death drew the attention of the federal government. They came from Abuja and took our pictures and records but that was the last we heard anything from the state and federal governments. The most painful thing was that they asked me to takes pictures with my murdered son as he lay inside the casket. They said it was for evidence purposes that would ensure that we are compensated. But now, nothing came out of it and today, more people have been killed again in my family.

“My children ought to be natives of Bauchi State because they were all born there but look at how we ended up. Again, how can the activities of Boko Haram remain unabated while the government keeps assuring us that they are handling the situation?

A cry for help

Despite the tragic loss by the Okonkwo family, the surviving members of the family still knows that life must continue but the problem now is how to continue with no visible means of livelihood.

Urging for assistance from the federal as well as Anambra and Bauchi state governments, the first daughter of the family, Mrs Blessing Ezemanari summarized the situation thus,

“For us, it is already bye, bye to the North. My mother just came down to the village and she has not started anything meaningful. My murdered brother’s wife is also here with us with her two children. My siblings are still seeking for admission into higher schools. We appeal to Governor Peter Obi to assist us and use his position to influence other authorities to assist us.”

SOURCE: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/national/wiped-out-by-boko-haram-they-killed-my-son-daughter-husband-widow/
Re: Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by ikeyman00(m): 10:29am On Oct 29, 2012
@@@@

and arewa rep of hakia wat u sayin
Re: Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by ikeyman00(m): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2012
@@@@

and fulani navfav silly thing

wat u sayin?

religion of peace indeed!
Re: Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by nekaa(f): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2012
Its nt so easy to change base o, even when dey do, wot do u expect the family tu feed on? since dia is almst nothing one can do in his home town. My parents r still in d north cos dey juss dnt want tu go home n av nfn tu do, buh dat dsnt mean dey dnt av plans on leaving d nrth finali..... Its juss too bad dat dia story had tu av such a sour ending..
Re: Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by feminancy(m): 10:41am On Oct 29, 2012
to me okonkwo has commited another succide. No pity
Re: Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by Suljosh: 10:53am On Oct 29, 2012
Okija_juju: I'm sorry for her loss.. However, her husband was foolish.. He allowed the same dog bite him twice.. After the death of his son, he should have moved.. Sometimes in life, you need to prioritize whats important to a person.. Money or Life..
and u fink is dat easy? U guys jst like to open ur filty mouth and say wat u like''. If u don't have anytin meaningful to say, y don't u kip ur fuckin opinion to ur fuckin sef huh

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by Beync(f): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2012
abouzaid: RIP to the dead. @ifyalways, pls modify that statement, honestly i don't know exactly what i'm doing in d north. I wonder how many igbos will die in todays catholic church bomb blast. The salary is not even great here and the weather very unbearable. Next yr i'm going home for sure.
what is the different btw u and the late Mr Okonkwo? ok ur salary, oh! ur properties.. etc u don't seem to learn from others peoples experience. stay there till lest next yr.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by Revealedtv(m): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2012
You guys it is not that easy to just up and leave. It takes time and planning esp if the country is not experiencing a war. Now imagine, if the west turned on the ibos and started killing them here in Lagos, how many of people wld be willing and able to leave at a moment's notice?

These guys aren't refugees or nomads, they are Nigerians. Hard working Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by Okijajuju1(m): 11:02am On Oct 29, 2012
Suljosh:
and u fink is dat easy? U guys jst like to open ur filty mouth and say wat u like''. If u don't have anytin meaningful to say, y don't u kip ur fuckin opinion to ur fuckin sef huh

Who is this nutsack..

How difficult is it to pack your bags and move?!!

Ewu!! Shey now that Father, Son and Daughter are dead, havent they finally moved?! angry

Some of you children should just stick to the kiddies section and leave certain threads for adults..

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by akintun: 11:03am On Oct 29, 2012
D way we think in dis country is really sad. I'm not even referring to d killers here, but to d people making stupid comments about a dead man, and his family.
Re: Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 29, 2012
nekaa: Its nt so easy to change base o, even when dey do, wot do u expect the family tu feed on? since dia is almst nothing one can do in his home town. My parents r still in d north cos dey juss dnt want tu go home n av nfn tu do, buh dat dsnt mean dey dnt av plans on leaving d nrth finali..... Its juss too bad dat dia story had tu av such a sour ending..
Money is not the prime asset in life. I onced turned down an international development agency job that required that I be based in Kano, even though the offer was mouth watering. What's the purpose of money when yoi have to continually live in fear. In times of riot, your Hausa neighbors of donkey years would betray one to rampaging almajaris.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Tells Traditional Leaders: Encourage Your Subjects To Go And Farm / 6 Directors, 222 Workers Sacked As Anambra Orders Refund Of 4-Year Wage / Boko Haram Leader (shekau) Escapes Arrest In Kano •wife Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.