Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL (69981 Views)

Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability / Mercedes Benz C200 W202 Vs Honda Accord Ex I4 / Reliability Of Mercedes Benz C240/c320 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 23, 2013
Mine is manual, with an 015 ECU, changed the harness wire, refusing to start happened to me for a week and rewires and mech were almost having a field day until my parts dealer intervened and started the car, changing the injectors (which pple call nozzles) and the harness wire....he also used an 100amps battery to start it, after about 5minutes of continuous cranking. about the 018 I dont have an idea now.

au.hanson:

Smartchoice , is this ride manual or automatic? Mind is manual.. , but the car wud refuse to start leaving me to the mercy of my benz 190..An auto electrician with a similar ride advices that he should come and change the wire hareness and the brain box from 018 serial to 015 serial(the uncoded brain box type) to save the the stress of code entering in future.. what do u advice? Would this have any effect on the car, or any alteration?
Re: Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL by abdulkadir(m): 9:46am On Jan 23, 2013
au.hanson:

Smartchoice , is this ride manual or automatic? Mind is manual.. , but the car wud refuse to start leaving me to the mercy of my benz 190..An auto electrician with a similar ride advices that he should come and change the wire hareness and the brain box from 018 serial to 015 serial(the uncoded brain box type) to save the the stress of code entering in future.. what do u advice? Would this have any effect on the car, or any alteration?

your mechanic myt be right to d extent of changing the hareness. Read in some reviews dat the wires get bristle and day brake. Dont know if changin d type is a solution. Check online reviews. Cant lay my hand on any link @ d moment.
Re: Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2013
yes the harness wire is made of biodegradeable stuff, so it gets brittle and falls off exposing and bridging the wires and if not replaced could damage the ECU.

abdulkadir:

your mechanic myt be right to d extent of changing the hareness. Read in some reviews dat the wires get bristle and day brake. Dont know if changin d type is a solution. Check online reviews. Cant lay my hand on any link @ d moment.
Re: Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2013
tried uploading a C class manual (though for c280 but it shares some features with C180) but file too large sad
Re: Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 27, 2013
smartchoice: welcome to 2013. Did Abuja to Ekiti in W202 C180 with 25 litres! 9l/100km cheesy
what a great relief from my W124 230E caburretor modified engine 1L/4KM shocked!!!
Your W202 should do better than that. Our old w124 was doing 11.1l for urban and 8.5l or highway.
Re: Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 27, 2013
yeah I guess so, though the figure I gave was for combined consumption.
Re: Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL by auhanson(m): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2013
smartchoice: tried uploading a C class manual (though for c280 but it shares some features with C180) but file too large sad
[quote

Please send it to my mail, "au.hanson@gmail.com" . Thanks man. I'm still yet to decide whether to use the 018 brain box(coded one) that it came with, or, whether to adhere to the 015 brain box(the uncoded one)? I dnt know the implication, neither do i want to experience any code entering in future in any case?
Re: Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL by abdulkadir(m): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
au.hanson:
[quote

Please send it to my mail, "au.hanson@gmail.com" . Thanks man. I'm still yet to decide whether to use the 018 brain box(coded one) that it came with, or, whether to adhere to the 015 brain box(the uncoded one)? I dnt know the implication, neither do i want to experience any code entering in future in any case?

log this on the mercedes benz thread, u myt get some help.
Re: Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
I will advise the 015 I understand its better and with less hassles

au.hanson:
[quote

Re: Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL by auhanson(m): 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
smartchoice: I will advise the 015 I understand its better and with less hassles

Thanks man, i think i'll opt for this, and forget about the factory security thing,i dnt need any more hassle..Please still send the manual to my mail, thanks

1 Like

Re: Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL by auhanson(m): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2013
smartchoice: Mine is manual, with an 015 ECU, changed the harness wire, refusing to start happened to me for a week and rewires and mech were almost having a field day until my parts dealer intervened and started the car, changing the injectors (which pple call nozzles) and the harness wire....he also used an 100amps battery to start it, after about 5minutes of continuous cranking. about the 018 I dont have an idea now.

Hello Smartchoice, Just to inform you that the ECU(serial 018 that was sent for repairs) was finally brought to me..it a kind of want to start the car, rolls and stop,it actually started for a very brief second and stop. The mechanic boy tried all He could, blow the nuzzles, change plugs, tested all that he knows (including the fuel pump)but the car only barely start and stop, doesn't steam..guess i would have to change the harness wire, and call for the ECU 015 backup in case it still refuses to start, tho i don't know if there is anything else i could do before asking for these items(harness wire and ECU 015) to serve myself this cost? I can't wait to start cruising this machine again.

Re: Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2013
try testing the ecu on another vehicle to ascertain its fitness
Re: Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL by ziccoit: 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
Hi smartchoice.
How much did you buy your ride? Can you still defend the reliability of C180 considering what you are presently experiencing? I fell in love with the car after reading the users review here and other online forums. I'm only wondering if the car could handle everyday driving as only car.
Re: Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL by auhanson(m): 12:04am On Feb 06, 2013
smartchoice: try testing the ecu on another vehicle to ascertain its fitness

Thanks for your advice. The Old ECU018 didn't work out,i finally got the ECU 015 and a new harness wire , the car started off today and i got on the wheel and started cruising again, it felts so fine,silence and faster than ever.The handling is yum!! yum!! But i still have one issue ; that of the temperature rising so fast on just a few minute idling until the water get boiled and spills through the waste hose..i dnt know if i should change the thermostat, or, if i should flush the radiator and go for a steam wash?

1 Like

Re: Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL by abdulkadir(m): 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2013
@ au.hanson, Gd to know ur ride is back on d road.
ikenna posted on the peugeot thread on how to check if ur thermostat is working.
Re: Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL by auhanson(m): 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2013
abdulkadir: @ au.hanson, Gd to know ur ride is back on d road.
ikenna posted on the peugeot thread on how to check if ur thermostat is working.

Thanks Abdulkadir for this info, but i have checked thro all the peugeot thread without seeing anything on this,, can u pls just send me the link as soon as u can? Infact, i want to remove the thermostat by 2moro morning b4 going to work as a temporary measures, tho i know this is not a gud practice,but it will enable me move around before i finally do a thorough steam wash on saturday and a thorough check on my water pump etc, and give it a permanent solution.
Re: Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL by yungboss(m): 4:05am On Feb 07, 2013
au.hanson:

Thanks Abdulkadir for this info, but i have checked thro all the peugeot thread without seeing anything on this,, can u pls just send me the link as soon as u can? Infact, i want to remove the thermostat by 2moro morning b4 going to work as a temporary measures, tho i know this is not a gud practice,but it will enable me move around before i finally do a thorough steam wash on saturday and a thorough check on my water pump etc, and give it a permanent solution.
one question: when you topped the coolant, did you bleed the cooling system, you may just be having airlocks in there....
Re: Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL by auhanson(m): 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
yungboss:
one question: when you topped the coolant, did you bleed the cooling system, you may just be having airlocks in there....

I just did that today in a local car wash after having flushed(tho not thorough) the radiator with their pressure water. Besides, there was no thermostat(the original owners may have removed it before i bought the car, or, the mechanic boys may have removed it, whichever!).I'll get a 'Behr' thermostat for it on saturday.

I also tested the water-pump and observed that it still pumps water..I drive around in the hot afternoon and the situation seems to improve a little bit, atleast its not boiling anymore, but the temperature is still on the high side and i doubt if it can withstand Port-Harcourt hold up..

I'll still go for a thorough steam wash on saturday too..Do you have anything else to suggest?

Guys, can removing a thermostat in a well functional Benz c180 caused it to start developing overheat suddenly?

Thanks for your contribution, i appreciate
Re: Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL by auhanson(m): 11:00pm On Feb 09, 2013
Hello guys i install a new thermostat today with 87 degrees reading(original whaler, couldn't find Behr), also steam washed my engine and radiator and got myself some coolant , now i no more experience the overheating nor any further rise in temp above 87 degrees even while idle in the mid day sun, hold ups etc. contrary to my previous experiences.

I was marveled at my machine performance today during testing to confirm all these stuffs..it was just fun all through, as the engine roars along like a lion dusting all the jap guys.. It was a great deal of trouble fixing all these. I'm happy that all my trouble is not in vain.. This machine worth all that trouble you know, who says C180 isn't impressive in performance when all factors are in order.

3 Likes

Re: Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL by abdulkadir(m): 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2013
au.hanson:

its coming rather late but it myt be usefuls some day.
https://www.nairaland.com/1003701/peugeot-thread-peugeot-community/9#13238333
Re: Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL by auhanson(m): 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2013
abdulkadir:
its coming rather late but it myt be usefuls some day.
https://www.nairaland.com/1003701/peugeot-thread-peugeot-community/9#13238333

Abdulkadir, i really appreciate your effort, tho i really slept over that issue and couldn't wait a sec to do a very extensive research online and was able to discover all that the guru, Ikenna has stated there and the oil stuff too, thanks.

However, when i opened the cooling system , to my amazement, there was no thermostat, but on a further test, when i started the car i discovered that the water pump was still ok as it pissed immensely throuh the little hoes pipe that leads to the thermostat compartment. The mechanic boys would have removed it, little wonder why i was having all those issues. I actully went and bought a new thermostat, whaler 87 degrees celcius and installed before proceeding for thorough engine and radiator steam-wash. Infact i brought down the radiator for that purpose before mounting it back , and since then its been fun all the way no matter the idling nor hold up with the single and only fan(as the rest stopped working soon after the steam wash, one week many trouble)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL by Nobody: 3:42am On Mar 03, 2013
URE LUCKY, THAT CAR DOES NOT REALLY LIKE STEAMING THE ENGINE. SOME HAVE BEEN TOWED AWAY FROM THE CAR WASH FOR THIS REASON.

au.hanson:

Abdulkadir, i really appreciate your effort, tho i really slept over that issue and couldn't wait a sec to do a very extensive research online and was able to discover all that the guru, Ikenna has stated there and the oil stuff too, thanks.

However, when i opened the cooling system , to my amazement, there was no thermostat, but on a further test, when i started the car i discovered that the water pump was still ok as it pissed immensely throuh the little hoes pipe that leads to the thermostat compactment. The mechanic boys would have removed it, little wonder why i was having all those issues. I actully went and bought a new thermostat, whaler 87 degrees celcius and installed before proceeding for thorough engine and radiator steam-wash. Infact i brought down the radiator for that purpose before mounting it back , and since then its been fun all the way no matter the idling nor hold up with the single and only fan(as the rest stopped working soon after the steam wash, one week many trouble)
Re: Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL by Nobody: 3:44am On Mar 03, 2013
Mercedes C180 and C200 (W202): A REPOST
In this post I would like to discuss the small engine capacity of W202, like C180 and C200. Why them? Today they are quite old car, ranging from 14 to 9 years old, the price already drop become a cheap car. However, the passenger comfort, good finishing interior, bullet proof engine and fuel economics make those cars still worth to buy.

Lets start with history: (compiled from several source)
The first generation W202 C-Class was introduced in 1993, as a replacement for the Mercedes-Benz W201 (190), and proved immensely popular, quickly becoming Mercedes-Benz's best-selling class of vehicles worldwide. Styling themes were carried over from the previous W201 series, but the new series had a smoother and rounder design than the previous generation of compact Mercedes. The very first W202 C-Class sedan was produced on June 1, 1993, and the second generation W203 C-Class rolled off the assembly line on July 18, 2000. The third generation W204 C-Class was launched in 2007.

Engines and Transmission
On its debut, the C-Class was the only Mercedes model with a complete lineup of multivalve engines. The new family of four cylinder petrol units, called M111, debuted in the C 180 (1.8 L, 122 PS (120 hp/90 kW), C 200 (2.0 L, 136 PS (134 hp/100 kW) and C 220 (2.2 L, 150 PS (148 hp/110 kW). In 1996 the C 220 was replaced by the C 230, enlarged to 2.3 L displacement but with the same output, although with torque increased to 220 N·m (162 ft·lbf). . The top of the range was the C 280, with a four-valve-per-cylinder straight-6 engine, capable of reaching 193 PS (190 hp/142 kW).

Four cylinder diesel models were equipped with the same OM601 engine of the 190, in the 2.0 L and 2.2 L versions. Many of these diesel variants were sold as taxis, due to their low fuel consumption and strong reliability.

At the launch all W202 variants were equipped with a 5-speed manual gearbox. The 722.4 4-speed automatic transmission, also called 4G-TRONIC, was available as extra cost (standard on the C 36 AMG). In 1996 this old transmission - which was on sale since 1981 - was replaced by a 5-speed automatic gearbox (aka 722.5 or 5G-TRONIC), which received the manual shifting in 1999 (722.6).

Why C180 and C200?

THE GOOD SIDE

CHEAP PRICE, wherever country are living, the price of C180 and C200 as more than 10 years old car should be cheap.
QUALITY, even though both models were a Mercedes entry level class, but the quality is remain high, especially if you buy an elegance or avant-garde trims. I’m not suggested to buy the classic trim because with extra 100 dollar we can get the higher trim which is worth more than 1000 dollar compare to classic one.
COMFORT, those car have a good suspension, comfort seat and good sound proofing.
ECONOMIC FUEL CONSUMPTION, around 20 mpg for urban driving and up to 39 mpg for extra urban. If you in stop and go driving situation, C200 will give you better fuel consumption due to its higher power, in other hand if you in continues driving in highway or toll road, C180 is more economics.
LOW MAINTENANCE COST: both car have a strong and low maintenance engine.
POPULATION, Merc W202 was very popular, easy to find a spare parts and easy to find a workshop to fix your car.
OTHER CONSIDERATIONS

OLD CAR: yes it is, some parts may need replacement, but once we replace the parts it can be use for next 5-7 years.
UNDER POWER? For some people C180 and C200 feel under power, it may be right if you are driving around hilly road, however with power of 120 hp for C180 and134 hp for C200, the engine power are strong enough for city driving.
STYLE; the exterior style a bit old fashion compare to the modern car.
STEERING PRECISION; poor to moderate, can’t compare to BMW series 3. Only the professional driver can feel it, for ordinary people is no different
POTENTIAL PROBLEMS
Wiring Harness, please check this first, most of the electrical promblems cause by a poor wiring harness condition, no wonder, it is an old car. Replace it if necessary, the original one will cost you around 600 to 750 USD, however there is a after market product with price around 250 to 300USD.
Wiper Motor failed due to poor quality of internal plastic gear. Replace by after market metal internal gear. It is very cheap solution, however you need to find a local workshop or mechanic to this, the MB authorized workshop would not do this job. Or you can replace the whole motor by your self , at least you saving some money for dealer cost.
Watch for damper pulley which is located near a crankshaft, actually you should inspect the rubber seal around it. If you find oil leaking around the seal and pulley, replace the pulley (one package with the seal). The poor seal condition can make the damper leaning downward and the fanbelt scratching the engine block.
Premature catalytic converter failure often reported by C180 - 200 user.
Check for rust, lower front suspension control arms can rust through. They are made of layers of stamped sheet metal rather than solid steel. They have a 3 inch large hole on top and the salt and water goes in the hole and soaks down to the lower ball joint area, and rusts from the inside out because they are hollow.

http://rajamolor..com/2008/03/mercedes-c180-and-c200-w202.html

3 Likes

Re: Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL by Trac: 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2013
smartchoice: Mercedes C180 and C200 (W202): A REPOST
In this post I would like to discuss the small engine capacity of W202, like C180 and C200. Why them? Today they are quite old car, ranging from 14 to 9 years old, the price already drop become a cheap car. However, the passenger comfort, good finishing interior, bullet proof engine and fuel economics make those cars still worth to buy.

Lets start with history: (compiled from several source)
The first generation W202 C-Class was introduced in 1993, as a replacement for the Mercedes-Benz W201 (190), and proved immensely popular, quickly becoming Mercedes-Benz's best-selling class of vehicles worldwide. Styling themes were carried over from the previous W201 series, but the new series had a smoother and rounder design than the previous generation of compact Mercedes. The very first W202 C-Class sedan was produced on June 1, 1993, and the second generation W203 C-Class rolled off the assembly line on July 18, 2000. The third generation W204 C-Class was launched in 2007.

Engines and Transmission
On its debut, the C-Class was the only Mercedes model with a complete lineup of multivalve engines. The new family of four cylinder petrol units, called M111, debuted in the C 180 (1.8 L, 122 PS (120 hp/90 kW), C 200 (2.0 L, 136 PS (134 hp/100 kW) and C 220 (2.2 L, 150 PS (148 hp/110 kW). In 1996 the C 220 was replaced by the C 230, enlarged to 2.3 L displacement but with the same output, although with torque increased to 220 N·m (162 ft·lbf). . The top of the range was the C 280, with a four-valve-per-cylinder straight-6 engine, capable of reaching 193 PS (190 hp/142 kW).

Four cylinder diesel models were equipped with the same OM601 engine of the 190, in the 2.0 L and 2.2 L versions. Many of these diesel variants were sold as taxis, due to their low fuel consumption and strong reliability.

At the launch all W202 variants were equipped with a 5-speed manual gearbox. The 722.4 4-speed automatic transmission, also called 4G-TRONIC, was available as extra cost (standard on the C 36 AMG). In 1996 this old transmission - which was on sale since 1981 - was replaced by a 5-speed automatic gearbox (aka 722.5 or 5G-TRONIC), which received the manual shifting in 1999 (722.6).

Why C180 and C200?

THE GOOD SIDE

CHEAP PRICE, wherever country are living, the price of C180 and C200 as more than 10 years old car should be cheap.
QUALITY, even though both models were a Mercedes entry level class, but the quality is remain high, especially if you buy an elegance or avant-garde trims. I’m not suggested to buy the classic trim because with extra 100 dollar we can get the higher trim which is worth more than 1000 dollar compare to classic one.
COMFORT, those car have a good suspension, comfort seat and good sound proofing.
ECONOMIC FUEL CONSUMPTION, around 20 mpg for urban driving and up to 39 mpg for extra urban. If you in stop and go driving situation, C200 will give you better fuel consumption due to its higher power, in other hand if you in continues driving in highway or toll road, C180 is more economics.
LOW MAINTENANCE COST: both car have a strong and low maintenance engine.
POPULATION, Merc W202 was very popular, easy to find a spare parts and easy to find a workshop to fix your car.
OTHER CONSIDERATIONS

OLD CAR: yes it is, some parts may need replacement, but once we replace the parts it can be use for next 5-7 years.
UNDER POWER? For some people C180 and C200 feel under power, it may be right if you are driving around hilly road, however with power of 120 hp for C180 and134 hp for C200, the engine power are strong enough for city driving.
STYLE; the exterior style a bit old fashion compare to the modern car.
STEERING PRECISION; poor to moderate, can’t compare to BMW series 3. Only the professional driver can feel it, for ordinary people is no different
POTENTIAL PROBLEMS
Wiring Harness, please check this first, most of the electrical promblems cause by a poor wiring harness condition, no wonder, it is an old car. Replace it if necessary, the original one will cost you around 600 to 750 USD, however there is a after market product with price around 250 to 300USD.
Wiper Motor failed due to poor quality of internal plastic gear. Replace by after market metal internal gear. It is very cheap solution, however you need to find a local workshop or mechanic to this, the MB authorized workshop would not do this job. Or you can replace the whole motor by your self , at least you saving some money for dealer cost.
Watch for damper pulley which is located near a crankshaft, actually you should inspect the rubber seal around it. If you find oil leaking around the seal and pulley, replace the pulley (one package with the seal). The poor seal condition can make the damper leaning downward and the fanbelt scratching the engine block.
Premature catalytic converter failure often reported by C180 - 200 user.
Check for rust, lower front suspension control arms can rust through. They are made of layers of stamped sheet metal rather than solid steel. They have a 3 inch large hole on top and the salt and water goes in the hole and soaks down to the lower ball joint area, and rusts from the inside out because they are hollow.

http://rajamolor..com/2008/03/mercedes-c180-and-c200-w202.html

Do not repeat something you are not sure of. Don't recite what you can't defend. The mated transmission to the C36 stated is absolutely preposterous. You can't know that because you copied it and passed it as is.

This is a mess: do you know what a wishbone is? How in the world can you use an A-arm out of sheet metal? This is a physical impossibility. Don't people criticise anymore?!

What you have written is wrong and/or isolated. The steering addressed is another joke. When you summarise a car, your reference has to be "homologous."

The Benz has it's issues and they are not many (in other words, not up to four; besides wear/tear). What is sad is that you have passed this on a blog and unsuspecting people will creep-up and educate themselves on this erroneous conclusions and a new wave is formed.

If you do not know; ask! There are people qualified to talk on this subject.
Re: Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL by Trac: 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
au.hanson:
Hello guys i install a new thermostat today with 87 degrees reading(original whaler, couldn't find Behr), also steam washed my engine and radiator and got myself some coolant , now i no more experience the overheating nor any further rise in temp above 87 degrees even while idle in the mid day sun, hold ups etc. contrary to my previous experiences.

I was marveled at my machine performance today during testing to confirm all these stuffs..it was just fun all through, as the engine roars along like a lion dusting all the jap guys.. It was a great deal of trouble fixing all these, i'm happy that all my trouble is not in vain.. This machine worth all that trouble you know, who says C180 isn't impressive in performance when all factors are in order.

Look for Behr. Wahler is not what you want in there. Undependable and you wouldn't know when it fails except it crosses your attention that something is not quite normal.

I've addressed this previously. The nairalander found it at all cost.

I don't know anything about the 180 engine variants but ensure that the thermostat temp reading is right (that is the degrees). If you are unsure, check your owners manual. If you don't have it, let me know.

1 Like

Re: Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2013
Trac or tractor or whatever you call yourself you smack of myopic arrogance and were you blind or too drunk to see A REPOST at the beginning? If you do not agree its your biz. Its a public forum and have not said my views are sacrosanct!Neither have I said those were from me. Utter nonsense spewing from the trash you call a mouth! Would stop for now.
Trac:

Do not repeat something you are not sure of. Don't recite what you can't defend. The mated transmission to the C36 stated is absolutely preposterous. You can't know that because you copied it and passed it as is.

This is a mess: do you know what a wishbone is? How in the world can you use an A-arm out of sheet metal? This is a physical impossibility. Don't people criticise anymore?!

What you have written is wrong and/or isolated. The steering addressed is another joke. When you summarise a car, your reference has to be "homologous."

The Benz has it's issues and they are not many (in other words, not up to four; besides wear/tear). What is sad is that you have passed this on a blog and unsuspecting people will creep-up and educate themselves on this erroneous conclusions and a new wave is formed.

If you do not know; ask! There are people qualified to talk on this subject.
Re: Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL by yungboss(m): 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
smartchoice: Trac or tractor or whatever you call yourself you smack of myopic arrogance and were you blind or too drunk to see A REPOST at the beginning? If you do not agree its your biz. Its a public forum and have not said my views are sacrosanct!Neither have I said those were from me. Utter nonsense spewing from the trash you call a mouth! Would stop for now.
easy easy, bro. Everything but insult is permissible!
Re: Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL by lecturerdabo(m): 5:06am On Mar 09, 2013
@smartchoice, where is my Beetle cos kamanda is saying he didn't buy it from vous encore?
Re: Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL by ziccoit: 7:19am On Mar 09, 2013
smartchoice: Trac or tractor or whatever you call yourself you smack of myopic arrogance and were you blind or too drunk to see A REPOST at the beginning? If you do not agree its your biz. Its a public forum and have not said my views are sacrosanct!Neither have I said those were from me. Utter nonsense spewing from the trash you call a mouth! Would stop for now.

Guy pls soft soft. I want to think @Trac didn't mean to insult or pull you down. He was only attacking the content of the write up in a manner full of strong disagreements. Pls, sheath the sword and let us move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini / Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) / Can You Buy This Car For N1.9 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.