Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

I Love Her But There Is A Problem. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But There Is A Problem. (1046 Views)

When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U / Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But There Is A Problem. by Justypeters: 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2012
We met immediately after my secondary school and then she was in her ss2.We were in love and only saw again for few times before loosing contact.Surprisely she found me on facebook few months back after 15 years out of contact.Within these years we have all graduated from the university and not either doing badly.she has gotten married with 3 girls and separated.We physically met in June and the old love rekindled again coupled with the fact that i was the first man in her life.I love her there is no doubt about it but i am finding it difficult to marry her because she already had issues from her first marriage despite that she is well to do in every ramifications.We have become best of friends again and she is coming to Europe this december to spend her xmas with me.Please gentlemen in this forum,whould you marry a girl that had 3 kids from her first marriage?
Re: I Love Her But There Is A Problem. by k2039: 3:51pm On Oct 29, 2012
I can marry a woman with ten kids provided she can still produce another twenty kids for me.

Frankly if your families wont oppose you marrying her,why not.
She loves you and you love her,she has everything you want in a woman except the kid issue.

What we focus on we magnify,focus on her good qualities,ignore the kid issue(having kids is not a disease).

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But There Is A Problem. by Evie007: 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
certainly sir u can marry her and even adopt her kids and also make some of your own thats what love is all about
Re: I Love Her But There Is A Problem. by omega25red(m): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2012
dealing with someone who has kids by another person is never easy. i would ask you how come you haven't settled down in all these years? By the way her kids will probably never accept you and im thinking the initial excitment of being back with an old love might wear off which will leave you with a bad taste in your mouth because you will be trapped. think very carfully before you decide on marriage or better yet spend more time knowing each other before you think of marriage
Re: I Love Her But There Is A Problem. by veraponpo(m): 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2012
My brother, marriage is not about somebody's advice, it is about your personal conviction and decision. If you love her go ahead. Just plan your ways well.

Wish you well.
Re: I Love Her But There Is A Problem. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2012
see. . .the truth is. . . your family won't support you in the marriage. Even if you love her don't marry her

jeje look for another girl to marry. damn that "i-was-the-first-man-in-her-life" talk, would you want to bring problem to your home just because of one girl. You can keep her as a friend, there are things you can learn from her that should help you in keeping your own marriage
Re: I Love Her But There Is A Problem. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2012
omega25red: dealing with someone who has kids by another person is never easy. i would ask you how come you haven't settled down in all these years? By the way her kids will probably never accept you and im thinking the initial excitment of being back with an old love might wear off which will leave you with a bad taste in your mouth because you will be trapped. think very carfully before you decide on marriage or better yet spend more time knowing each other before you think of marriage

^
Re: I Love Her But There Is A Problem. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2012
@ Poster there are lot of things to consider before making this decision, you don't just look at it from the there and now glasses you also try to level it with future possibilities.I think that as long as you two love each other, that's all that matters. The children will come around, just treat them with respect and kindness and they will come around, that means if you can cope with it
Re: I Love Her But There Is A Problem. by mekzybling(m): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2012
n.oxide:
see. . .the truth is. . . your family won't support you in the marriage. Even if you love her don't marry her

jeje look for another girl to marry. damn that "i-was-the-first-man-in-her-life" talk, would you want to bring problem to your home just because of one girl. You can keep her as a friend, there are things you can learn from her that should help you in keeping your own marriage
seconded cool cool
Re: I Love Her But There Is A Problem. by tashanja(m): 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2012
Personally, no; but if you truly love her then that concern wouldn't be an issue at all.

(1) (Reply)

Okada Ban: Sex Workers In Lagos Lament Low Patronage / How Much Will You Be Valued After Expressing Yourself Emotionally To Your Partne /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.