Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (63096 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by oribi(m): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2006
cheesy :oI have been through this myself and i guess it is spreading like a wild fire without a remedy,some people just don't have the "Guts" to tell some one they love; that the do have feeling for them,because they are scared of some certain things namely;like the word NO from the opposite sex,scared if they tell the person their friendship will be CRUSHED,and so many others i can't mention but you guyz know what am talking about,
I hope by discussing the topic we can address any other confrontation arising from this topic and give hope to other facing this same promblem.

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by luvlymoi(f): 3:06am On Jul 09, 2006
sayin "i love u" to someone u really love is very very difficult and can be painful but i believe if u really love the person u can tell he or she how much u love he or she no matter wat will happen, dont bottle up stuff that may kill u.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by Damsal(f): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2006
just look her straight in the eye and say there are so many people i love and many more i probabaly would, but there's no one i'll ever love the same way i love you. kiss
If she does not fall for that then she's probably made of stone.

11 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by kheme(m): 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2006
don't TELL her, SHOW her! let your actions speak first! if she's not sure, she will defenately ask you! then, you tell her! grin

Perhaps, you should chekc this website www.doubleyourdating.com

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by oribi(m): 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2006
grin grin o boy u ppl are 2 much,those re gud advice for young ppl reading it.As 4 me i cured myself by gettin bolded,
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by Orikinla(m): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2006
Words are like the winds. And a wind can come like whirlwind and carry you away.

Telling a babe you love her can result into many things.

If she believes you, prepare to prove your love in truth and in spirit.

Only babes who are willing to be yours believe you.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by zebudaya(m): 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2006
never take relationship advice from a woman, your relationship will sour they live on a fantasy planet with matthew mcconaughey where they love movies like must love dogs or How to lose a guy in 10 days puke!!.

Is she your girl already? you can say it, if not she already knows you like her, its up to her to reciprocate so u dont need to say anything until she asks you where the relationship is heading, then you tell her and make her cry.tears of joy , works best for white chicks, they cry. On the other hand she might give you the Its-not-you-its-me-speech then you cry tears of pain,

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by otokx(m): 10:55am On Aug 09, 2006
how did you bolding yourself oribi?
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by oribi(m): 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2006
it's an error i made i met i just got bold not bolding
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by iice(f): 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2006
Actions speak louder than words. . .If you love her show her
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by SOJ(m): 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2006
iice:

Actions speak louder than words. . .If you love her show her
hmmmm, spoken like a true veteran grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by iice(f): 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2006
LOL not veteran, but a cynic yes, i dont believe words, they are just letters making up a sentence. One can something without actually meaning it. Most people throw those words too carelessly. Nah if you love, you have to prove that your words mean something. Match actions to those words. cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by bluenubian(f): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2006
biitch slap her once and again, then yell "cant u see i love u, biitch?"as u can see am getting tired of meaningless topics
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by Raymand(m): 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2006
You clear your throat, walk up to her, squeez you eye brows a little bit and go " B*tch, i love you!" How hard can that be. . .?
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by bluenubian(f): 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2006
heeey, who gave u the right to call a girl a B*tch? tongue
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by Raymand(m): 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2006
I'm black ain't i? it's ma gawd damned birth right! a fringe benefit for ma race! cool
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by bluenubian(f): 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2006
oh since am black too, i guess i can call u that too, raymand

come here Biiitch , come give mama a kiss!! kiss
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by Oracle(m): 12:22am On Aug 21, 2006
A guy once said itz the most difficult thing to do.
and i think itz true
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by Busta(f): 12:33am On Aug 21, 2006
like someone said earlier, action speaks louder than words
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by zebudaya(m): 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2006
Tell me you love me.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by oribi(m): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2006
kip ur heads down, c ya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by segedoo(m): 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2007
swooooooosh!
just do it
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by Free(f): 1:14am On Mar 23, 2007
yawns

put it on paper
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by mekoyo(m): 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2007
You show it to her first and what she'll be waiting to hear next is straight from your mouth.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by sammyjl(f): 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2007
With your mouth open and those words coming out.

Just kidding, i mean u just say it when u feel its right.
wink
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by olulu(m): 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2007
i love u, talk ur own
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by holythug(m): 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2008
@ olulu. . . lol

well i wish i can find a girl who will make me say dat
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2008
@ poster

"The first day wey I meet you, I send you die. Now as I don know you well well, I send you pieces".

When I heard those lines I almost fell off my chair.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by wolexf(m): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2008
Guess What you dont have to tell a girl u love her.
Do the right things earlier on and make the girl like you instead. If you need help hola and i will send u a copy of Double your dating(The wikipedia of dating by David deangelo)
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by tommyex(m): 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2008
Yank off her shirt
grab her jugs
and do whatever u like from there,d result will be miraculous
She will love you the same pardon my direct use of words
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by TheSly: 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2008
sayin' *i love you* aint suppost to be that hard!. . . just make sure you say it at the right time. . . . not too late or too early . . . wat i mean by *too late* is that u might say it at the wrong time and ull end up gettin' a response like * ermm sorry but i waited for u long enough to say it out but now its kin*da late tongue) now y'all get me. . . . .and u gotta atleast show sum sign of seriousness b4 sayin it. . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by beemex(m): 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2008
All the people replying to this, are not serious! Is this a topic worth discussing?

Quietly slids out of the stupid thread. NONSENSE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.