Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? (2545 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by pendo89(f): 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving?

=beg him to stay
-let him go
-cry a sob story
-use the family as a shield
-laugh
-remain calm

What would be your first reaction? What are the basic signs of someone planning to leave?

will try to answer the second part of your quest.
Before one leaves physically, they have already left emotionally.It's like a tiring job.One switches off and starts looking for greener pastures before writing that letter of resignation.You must have seen a 'fed up with work' staff's behaviour and attitude.I swear they are better off gone than work with attitude.They will not deliver, plus they make every other person's work life miserable.
It's the same way people in tiring/worn out relationships behave.They look outside,talk about outside,mingle more with the outside and pay less attention to what happens where they are at because, it doesn't matter anymore.They develop a 'so what' ATT.
By the time one utters those 3 words, the other party must be psychologically prepared already,if she/he was smart enough to detect the tell, tell signs and in that case just let him go, since forcing him to stay may make your life very miserable.
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by larrymoore(m): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I am in America...different time zone. Educate yourself.

whatever! Already dropped.
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by MrsChima(f): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2012
larrymoore: whatever! [size=22pt]Already dropped.[/size]

I figured as much. Hope your head isn't lopsided.
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by MrsChima(f): 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2012
pendo89:

will try to answer the second part of your quest.
Before one leaves physically, they have already left emotionally.It's like a tiring job.One switches off and starts looking for greener pastures before writing that letter of resignation.You must have seen a 'fed up with work' staff's behaviour and attitude.I swear they are better off gone than work with attitude.They will not deliver, plus they make every other person's work life miserable.
It's the same way people in tiring/worn out relationships behave.They look outside,talk about outside,mingle more with the outside and pay less attention to what happens where they are at because, it doesn't matter anymore.They develop a 'so what' ATT.
By the time one utters those 3 words, the other party must be psychologically prepared already,if she/he was smart enough to detect the tell, tell signs and in that case just let him go, since forcing him to stay may make your life very miserable.

That is true....several women I know...have testified that they were aware of signs but ignored it. Do you think some women intentionally adapt the denial mentality as a shield to their heart? I do know that some people can't take rejection very well and often times can be very dangerous to the society if let loose.

Your thoughts?
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by Rocktation(f): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2012
queensmith: It depends, if he's a millionaire or looks like Trey Songz I will automatically become pregnant. . . . . .that should work grin grin grin Otherwise i'll tell him to f*ck off, good riddance to bad rubbish!

Ooh boy, have I missed this lady... grin
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by cindyrella(f): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2012
queensmith: It depends, if he's a millionaire or looks like Trey Songz I will automatically become pregnant. . . . . .that should work grin grin grin Otherwise i'll tell him to f*ck off, good riddance to bad rubbish!
I love this! cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by larrymoore(m): 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Whatevr! Already dropped.
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by MrsChima(f): 12:05am On Oct 31, 2012
larrymoore: Whatevr! Already dropped.

You'r still crying
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by larrymoore(m): 3:40am On Oct 31, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

whatever! Already dropped.
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by UmericanGirl(f): 4:39am On Oct 31, 2012
I would probably be pissed off, but want to avoid confrontation so let him go... and then I would probably beg for his return once I realized that he was "gone".
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by Mynd44: 5:19am On Oct 31, 2012
I wonder what inspired this thread
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 31, 2012
7 billion pple on the planet...mmm...might as well let him go. he is not the last man on earth grin
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2012
I would let him go and remain calm! he is leaving because he got a reason... and a reason for a man to leave u is because he don't love u or he got tired of your sh.t or he got another gf. Beg a man to stay is worst thing, he will make your life miserable because he knows you love him. There's alot single good man desperate looking for a gf lol grin smiley
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by floxy23: 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2012
Drink hypo and hyposera
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by MrsChima(f): 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2012
larrymoore: whatever! Already dropped.

Good dog.
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by MrsChima(f): 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2012
Mynd_44: I wonder what inspired this thread

Every thrsad doeznt have an inspiration. Why are u worrying?
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2012
Dats wassup! cool
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2012
your head correct jare...
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by Mynd44: 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Every thrsad doeznt have an inspiration. Why are u worrying?
I was just hoping that noting crazy us about to happen

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘I Am Single And Searching’ – Linda Ikeji / U'll Check Out @ missberrypop5 Pic! She's Freaking Hot Like Lava!!! / Meet Man Who Is Married To N1.3m Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.