Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? (2540 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by MrsChima(f): 1:25am On Oct 30, 2012
Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving?

=beg him to stay
-let him go
-cry a sob story
-use the family as a shield
-laugh
-remain calm

What would be your first reaction? What are the basic signs of someone planning to leave?
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by roymary: 1:49am On Oct 30, 2012
So happy for him.
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by MrsChima(f): 1:49am On Oct 30, 2012
roymary: So happy for him.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Your fada.
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 30, 2012
Where's the head and tail of this thread angry angry
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 30, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Oh my world! He just left me....what should I do?

Help! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Don't leave the babies jor!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry

He caught you with someone else's something in your mouth again didn't he? angry angry angry
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by MrsChima(f): 2:10am On Oct 30, 2012
2buff:

He caught you with someone else's something in your mouth again didn't he? angry angry angry

Yeah.....pounded yams and breadfruit.

1 Like

Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 30, 2012
Oh lawd! Bravo bro, that Louisiana voodoo just cleared off of his eyes finally grin

*joker*
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by Nobody: 3:21am On Oct 30, 2012
Don't worry he will come back! wink
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by Mynd44: 4:22am On Oct 30, 2012
Call the police
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by CrazyMan(m): 5:03am On Oct 30, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Oh my world! He just left me....what should I do?

Help! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Don't leave the babies jor!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry
Whew...at last!
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 30, 2012
That stuff ur takin is not good for ur health.. Is beta u quit!!
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by Mynd44: 7:56am On Oct 30, 2012
Wizee: That stuff ur takin is not good for ur health.. Is beta u quit!!
Bad idea
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 30, 2012
M not surprised... He must have realised u are male chauvinist
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by ikekings(m): 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2012
What do you expect, when you go around chasing cute igbo guys? cheesy cheesy cheesy...
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by gwas(m): 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2012
Forget about about him and start dancing Azonto. cheesy
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by MrsChima(f): 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2012
Okontami: Chima?? you have come again with your mischief...Bla bla bla. U better be careful what you wish for cos you might just gerrit.

You okay? Malaria kicking in? tongue
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by MrsChima(f): 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
ikekings: What do you expect, when you go around chasing cute igbo guys? cheesy cheesy cheesy...

You wish I would chase you. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by Cbourne(f): 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2012
i will help him pack his bags
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by ikekings(m): 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You wish I would chase you. undecided undecided undecided
Lol... You changed the topic... Why? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by Mynd44: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2012
Why did you change the title na?
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by DExplorer1: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2012
Simple. Close the door when he's out and open it when he comes back.
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by larrymoore(m): 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving?

=beg him to stay
-let him go
-cry a sob story
-use the family as a shield
-laugh
-remain calm

What would be your first reaction? What are the basic signs of someone planning to leave?
sometin must be happenin 4 u 2 ve sent this type of thread around 1 a.m. Someone calls 911 for mrs chima.
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by MrsChima(f): 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2012
larrymoore: sometin must be happenin 4 u 2 ve sent this type of thread around 1 a.m. Someone calls 911 for mrs chima.

I am in America...different time zone. Educate yourself.
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by MrsChima(f): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2012
ikekings: Lol... You changed the topic... Why? undecided undecided undecided

Change what topic
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by Mynd44: 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Change what topic
Yeah right
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by MrsChima(f): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yeah right

You need tablet for that fever
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by Mynd44: 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You need tablet for that fever
I need condom for sex
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by chrisj2000(m): 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2012
call him into the bedroom and serve him fresh pu*ss*y and he may change his mind.
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by Dahbutter(m): 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2012
Halleluyah! Mr Chima finally grew some balls, so happy 4 him! Erm. . . .did u guys visit Jerry springer show? Mayb u should grin
Re: Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? by queensmith: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2012
It depends, if he's a millionaire or looks like Trey Songz I will automatically become pregnant. . . . . .that should work grin grin grin Otherwise i'll tell him to f*ck off, good riddance to bad rubbish!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

She spends on him / U'll Check Out @ missberrypop5 Pic! She's Freaking Hot Like Lava!!! / How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.