Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Abdusalami’s Company Loses Lagos Power Firms, Gets Ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdusalami’s Company Loses Lagos Power Firms, Gets Ibadan (6392 Views)

Tariff Reversal: Nationwide Blackout Looms, Power Firms Warn / Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones / Lagos Power Projects Receives Boost With Transformer Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdusalami’s Company Loses Lagos Power Firms, Gets Ibadan by freenature: 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2012
LACASA ======>>>>> don't be a fool who are you godding like for in this country? ehn
stop fooling yourself wake up, there are no god like tribes there can only be outstanding personalities
Re: Abdusalami’s Company Loses Lagos Power Firms, Gets Ibadan by ektbear: 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2012
Why on earth do the states in question have no say about who distributes power?

Very annoying.
Re: Abdusalami’s Company Loses Lagos Power Firms, Gets Ibadan by VirginFinder: 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2012
Ever boastful, yoruba-pestering ibos have been inconspicuosly absent on this thread.
na wa o.Perhaps they are dazed.

I pass you no be by gidigbo (wrestling)
-Yoruba adage
Re: Abdusalami’s Company Loses Lagos Power Firms, Gets Ibadan by AjCityOne: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2012
take dat: And when will Nigeria ever experience the dawn of justice and accountability if we give political office holders the appeal to loot as long as the loot is reinvested in Nigeria?

Nah step by step my friend. Once we get constant power supply to process their court documents. We go put dem all in jail and then you and me go buy the companies.
Re: Abdusalami’s Company Loses Lagos Power Firms, Gets Ibadan by miqos02(m): 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2012
i hear oh...... NEXT
Re: Abdusalami’s Company Loses Lagos Power Firms, Gets Ibadan by unphilaz(m): 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2012
me na, give me steady light like i de yankee, and provide pre paid meter. the rest na mystory oh history!
Re: Abdusalami’s Company Loses Lagos Power Firms, Gets Ibadan by ajadek(m): 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2012
Billyonaire: Aboki Islamic Catholic High School, Ogbomosho
this skul no they my town oooooo lol
Re: Abdusalami’s Company Loses Lagos Power Firms, Gets Ibadan by femeluaka(m): 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2012
shame
Re: Abdusalami’s Company Loses Lagos Power Firms, Gets Ibadan by asudan: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2012
Virgin Finder: ope o.

How can one aboki come from nowhere to run the whole power show in yoruba land.

Impossicant!!!
are u normal at all.what has aboki got to do with the subject matter .
Re: Abdusalami’s Company Loses Lagos Power Firms, Gets Ibadan by Blackheritage: 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2012
grin
Virgin Finder: ope o.

How can one aboki come from nowhere to run the whole power show in yoruba land.

Impossicant!!!

They're not holding any other tribes not to bid.. Am a yoruba man,all we need is constant electric power. And moreso, let me tell u, d said abdulsalam firm was not only back by him but some top generals too "OBJ,Babangida" but uno if there names are mentioned,it can raise another controversy or noise uno there controversial names in our society today..
Re: Abdusalami’s Company Loses Lagos Power Firms, Gets Ibadan by juman(m): 4:10am On Oct 31, 2012
FG is getting the election right, hope they are also getting the privatisation right.
Re: Abdusalami’s Company Loses Lagos Power Firms, Gets Ibadan by COOLDUN: 4:52am On Oct 31, 2012
Kx: The source of Abd's wealth with which he bid and bought one of the discos may be questionable in view of the fact that he was a political office holder no doubt; but investing the money in Nigeria is far better using same to invest in a foreign land.
Until the dawn of justice and accountability in Nigeria, I think ex-office holders should be encouraged to deploy their "loot" in the service of the fatherland through direct local investment(DLI) instead of perpetually waiting for the direct foreign investments (DFI) that Boko Haram and general insecurity of life and property would not allow to materialize.

That is to say that looting is good, as long as you invest the looted fund in the country? My dear that thing you and i, refuse to fight is another re colonization of the country by the Beasts corrupt criminals that parade themselves as the country's rulers. Until both of wake up and ask a career military men and their civil servant partners in crime their source of these accumulated wealth, till then we shall understand that he who robed you and used the money to patronize you deserves no thank you.
Re: Abdusalami’s Company Loses Lagos Power Firms, Gets Ibadan by mikolo80: 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2012
FOR NOW LET THE NEPA JUST WORK.WHEN THE ECONOMY IMPROVES THEN WE CAN TAKE BACK WHATS OURS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Kogi Oil Well Controversy: The Igalas Are Descendants Of The Igbos / Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... / AUDU ABUBAKAR Reawakens... Live From Obonicha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.