Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

How Do You Breakup When You're Tired Of A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Breakup When You're Tired Of A Relationship? (1019 Views)

When You're Not Sure If She Loves You. / Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Breakup When You're Tired Of A Relationship? by MyneWhite1(f): 8:50am On Oct 30, 2012
I got an email from someone wanting to know. There are, I think, some basic ways. You tell the person face to face, you call them on the phone, or you email or text them. The one I do not like is to ignore the person, do not pick their calls, do not answer their greetings, pretend you didn't see them when you pass each other, that kind of thing. What do you do?

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/10/dear-myne-how-do-i-tell-him-im-not-interested.html
Re: How Do You Breakup When You're Tired Of A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 30, 2012
I place a radio advert or a Newspaper advert announcing my break-up wink
Re: How Do You Breakup When You're Tired Of A Relationship? by k2039: 9:15am On Oct 30, 2012
call the person out(one on one discussion in person) and you tell him/her how you feel about the relationship.

It's not that had,very simple.

Shikena.
Re: How Do You Breakup When You're Tired Of A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 30, 2012
In person is the best.
Otherwise, over the phone.
Re: How Do You Breakup When You're Tired Of A Relationship? by uchman(m): 11:05am On Oct 30, 2012
If letting u go and letting God handle it will help me to be happy,thatz what I will do...so help me God
Re: How Do You Breakup When You're Tired Of A Relationship? by MyneWhite1(f): 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2012
bennyraz: I place a radio advert or a Newspaper advert announcing my break-up wink

Thats so funny. But for real though?

uchman: If letting u go and letting God handle it will help me to be happy,thatz what I will do...so help me God

Will you then tell the person that God said?
Re: How Do You Breakup When You're Tired Of A Relationship? by mimima(f): 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
AHhh you no go kill person here.Bad boy

bennyraz: I place a radio advert or a Newspaper advert announcing my break-up wink
Re: How Do You Breakup When You're Tired Of A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2012
all my friends call me bad boy so im already used to it wink
mimima: AHhh you no go kill person here.Bad boy

yea.. i'm for real.. since d relationship will go public, it's better to break it in public undecided
Myne White:

Thats so funny. But for real though?

Re: How Do You Breakup When You're Tired Of A Relationship? by MyneWhite1(f): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2012
bennyraz: all my friends call me bad boy so im already used to it winkyea.. i'm for real.. since d relationship will go public, it's better to break it in public undecided

Hmmm...I'm not sure.
Re: How Do You Breakup When You're Tired Of A Relationship? by Adufaye(m): 8:28am On Nov 01, 2012
go tell her parent,say der pikin dey disturb u 2 luv her n blow her....nd u don marri grin

(1) (Reply)

You Met Your Wife/husband Nacked On Your Matrimonial Bed On April 1st... With Yo / Wat Doesn't Kill U Toughens U Up. Best Believ It. / When your First Son Look Exactly Like your Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.