Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

I'm so much in Luv Wit My Best Friend's Ex-girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm so much in Luv Wit My Best Friend's Ex-girlfriend (991 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander / In Luv Wit A Girl A Friend Has Already Slept Wit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm so much in Luv Wit My Best Friend's Ex-girlfriend by Kpormaurcheap(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2013
Hi peeps, so my friend nd his girl broke up 2wks ago. And eva since b4 d break up nd afta we've bin really close. We take walks smtimes she wud ask me 2 even carry her. She said she wished my friend was more lyk me (he has alot of oda girls nd a serious girl he considers 2 marry) i hv none. I 've bin havin feelings 4 her nd not until 3days ago i told her abt it nd hw much i care. I jst wantd 2 b honest wit her. She said she was begining 2 sense it 4 sm tym nw nd didn't want 2 say anything. Nd nw she said being wit me wud remind her of my friend nd knwing dey hv had sex wit make her look cheap. Did i mention they both met thu my friends boss nd dated witout his knowledge. Eva since i tld her she stopped picking my calls. I do snd her text frm tym 2 tym. This is the 4th day wat shld i do coz i really don't want 2 loose her or maybe i shud pay her a visit[color=#550000][/color].
Re: I'm so much in Luv Wit My Best Friend's Ex-girlfriend by kenny1795(m): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2013
Dx z hard... Brb
Re: I'm so much in Luv Wit My Best Friend's Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 27, 2013
Let her be.
Re: I'm so much in Luv Wit My Best Friend's Ex-girlfriend by sunnydayasaba(m): 10:57am On Mar 27, 2013
Have u ever heard of OKAFOR'S LAW?? Dn't get hurt man, let her be,cus ur relationship wit ur friend will be jeopardized and u will never trust her no matter how hard u try...U go wound ohhhhh
Re: I'm so much in Luv Wit My Best Friend's Ex-girlfriend by xynerise: 11:00am On Mar 27, 2013
She will call you one day. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: I'm so much in Luv Wit My Best Friend's Ex-girlfriend by Kpormaurcheap(m): 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2013
My frnd is hapi wit someone else nd besides she's nt a thing to claim possession of. I do care abt her.
Re: I'm so much in Luv Wit My Best Friend's Ex-girlfriend by Kpormaurcheap(m): 6:14am On Mar 29, 2013
Kpormaur_cheap: Hi peeps, so my friend nd his girl broke up 2wks ago. And eva since b4 d break up nd afta we've bin really close. We take walks smtimes she wud ask me 2 even carry her. She said she wished my friend was more lyk me (he has alot of oda girls nd a serious girl he considers 2 marry) i hv none. I 've bin havin feelings 4 her nd not until 3days ago i told her abt it nd hw much i care. I jst wantd 2 b honest wit her. She said she was begining 2 sense it 4 sm tym nw nd didn't want 2 say anything. Nd nw she said being wit me wud remind her of my friend nd knwing dey hv had sex wit make her look cheap. Did i mention they both met thu my friends boss nd dated witout his knowledge. Eva since i tld her she stopped picking my calls. I do snd her text frm tym 2 tym. This is the 4th day wat shld i do coz i really don't want 2 loose her or maybe i shud pay her a visit[color=#550000][/color].

afta 5days of nt pickin ma calls, i paid her a visit. She stil insist we remain frndz cos she's hving d feelin lyk "im wan cut ma share afta im frnd don finish" . So i decided 2 stop nd apologised if i made her feel low of herself nd so we r back being frndz. She seems happy, i guess if l8r in d future she starts hv feelins dat wud b 4 her 2 decide d nxt step.
Re: I'm so much in Luv Wit My Best Friend's Ex-girlfriend by kenny1795(m): 9:18am On Mar 29, 2013
Kpormaur_cheap:

afta 5days of nt pickin ma calls, i paid her a visit. She stil insist we remain frndz cos she's hving d feelin lyk "im wan cut ma share afta im frnd don finish" . So i decided 2 stop nd apologised if i made her feel low of herself nd so we r back being frndz. She seems happy, i guess if l8r in d future she starts hv feelins dat wud b 4 her 2 decide d nxt step.
so u knew wat to do all along

(1) (Reply)

"Dating A Man Who Has MORE Female Friends" / Fun,partying , Flirting And Romance In Abuja / Girl Whacks Her Boyfriend On The Head For Proposing To Her In Public (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.