Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,175 members, 7,853,009 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

She‘s Catholic Am Not. So What Am I Going To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She‘s Catholic Am Not. So What Am I Going To Do? (696 Views)

Pls Help Suggest The Best Possible Way To Tell Her She S Wasting Her Time Wit Me / She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging / 9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She‘s Catholic Am Not. So What Am I Going To Do? by Naijapikin1: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2012
Hi guys,am new on nairaland. Got an issue. She is catholic and am pentecostal. A member of her church called and advised her to be wary of my faiht. This seems to have made her change her attitude towards me in the past few weeks. Most worrisome is the fact the love we used to have has dwindled to the point that she doesnt even pick my calls. And even when she picks, she tells me not to worry that she is busy and that she will call me back, but this doesnt happen. Big question of my life right now: what am i going to do? Thanks a whole lot.
Re: She‘s Catholic Am Not. So What Am I Going To Do? by k2039: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2012
Very simple.
Walk away from the relationship(forget about her,a relationship with her will never happen)

If you dont forget about her,you will only be left dissapointed.

Take a hike,now,or else you will shatter your own heart yourself(frankly she has showed you enough signs,it wont happen)
Re: She‘s Catholic Am Not. So What Am I Going To Do? by dmcdad: 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
Plain and simple. Walk away. For her to go by the words of someone from her church after all the while you guyz have been dating shows she is immature. Does she not know that you were a protestant? It shows how immature she is. I am a catholic myself and there was a time I wanted to date a gurl that goes to Christ-Embassy, but she told me that before we can be able to share in each others' lives, I will have to become a member of her church and that was how I showed myself the exit door. If she decides to allow everything you guyz have shared go down the drain just like that because of what someone told her, then it means she never really invested much into the relationship in the first place. And probably, she doesn't really love you as much as she might have claimed...

Anywayz, read the inscription on the wall and act accordingly.

Good luck.
Re: She‘s Catholic Am Not. So What Am I Going To Do? by larrymoore(m): 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2012
k2039: Very simple.
Walk away from the relationship(forget about her,a relationship with her will never happen)

If you dont forget about her,you will only be left dissapointed.

Take a hike,now,or else you will shatter your own heart yourself(frankly she has showned you enough signs,it wont happen)
dat is all

(1) (Reply)

Cooking 4 A Neighbour... / How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You / Virginity, What's Your View About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.