Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging (4405 Views)

I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant / She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by jogsman01(m): 3:41am On Jul 14, 2015
this girlfriend of mine cheated on me and also lied about having another relationship. she s now begging me not to break up with. her. She will be coming today and i need ur candid advice......... should i forgive her? This is d fouth time i caught her in the web
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by Rilwayne001: 3:43am On Jul 14, 2015
Forgive her.
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 14, 2015
If she really likes c you enough, why did she cheat, not once but four times?
Well, from my own experience, she has little or no regards for you.

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by furezra(m): 3:51am On Jul 14, 2015
I will always advice you forgive her but know the reason why she did that and try to make her avoid a repeat.

Also plan for marriage
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by HungerBAD: 4:04am On Jul 14, 2015
Kick her out of your life.

A cheating woman will cheat now and in her marriage.

4 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by jogsman01(m): 4:14am On Jul 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Forgive her.
she lied she dnt av sex wit d guy, it was yesterday night she told me she actually did
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by jogsman01(m): 4:16am On Jul 14, 2015
furezra:
I will always advice you forgive her but know the reason why she did that and try to make her avoid a repeat.

Also plan for marriage
I still love her but dat marriage of a tin na wahala ooo. and this is the fourth time in four years i caught her in the act
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by jogsman01(m): 4:17am On Jul 14, 2015
HungerBAD:
Kick her out of your life.
A cheating woman will cheat now and in her marriage.
sleep tight bro
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by boboLIL(m): 4:30am On Jul 14, 2015
Forgive her and fvck her like a bi*ch she is.....
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by jogsman01(m): 4:41am On Jul 14, 2015
boboLIL:
Forgive her and fvck her like a bi*ch she is.....
i like this comment of urs........ wat shld i do afta dat?
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by boboLIL(m): 4:46am On Jul 14, 2015
jogsman01:
i like this comment of urs........ wat shld i do afta dat?

D0 u stil love her? If no.....den keep fvckin her like a side chick

if yes... Forgive her and make love to her.....
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by fowowe411: 4:48am On Jul 14, 2015
niyiola27:
2yrs work permit with housemaid job avaible under 10days for female only. Processing fees 150k, monthly saary $300 or 75k, ticket inclusive. No visa no pay. Call now 08134999093,niyiola27@yahoo.com
I hope you ain't some human traffickers,!

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by jogsman01(m): 5:02am On Jul 14, 2015
boboLIL:

D0 u stil love her? If no.....den keep fvckin her like a side chick

if yes... Forgive her and make love to her.....
i still do but i m afraid she might repeat it again. nd u knw chicks plenti pass all tgis dan for me to die on a bit*h
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by boboLIL(m): 5:07am On Jul 14, 2015
jogsman01:
i still do but i m afraid she might repeat it again. nd u knw chicks plenti pass all tgis dan for me to die on a bit*h
use am d0 side chick
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by jogsman01(m): 5:08am On Jul 14, 2015
boboLIL:
use am d0 side chick
thanks boboLI
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by bi0nics: 5:15am On Jul 14, 2015
jogsman01:
this girlfriend of mine cheated on me and also lied about having another relationship. she s now begging me not to break up with. her. She will be coming today and i need ur candid advice......... should i forgive her? This is d fouth time i caught her in the web

F0urth time?

Nigga.. angry

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by Lilprincey(m): 5:44am On Jul 14, 2015
Dix hoez ain't loyal..#dump her ass she's not worth it
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by jabojafa(m): 5:47am On Jul 14, 2015
you jst hv to forgiv her but be vry careful in u r havin untercourse wit her so dt u wont get an infection because of her promiscuity
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 14, 2015
Forgive her,buh if she tries it again,dump her
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:01am On Jul 14, 2015
Forive wetin. Once bitten, twice shy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by modskiller(m): 6:15am On Jul 14, 2015
Forgive her

If you're stupid enough, get back with her.
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by jogsman01(m): 6:17am On Jul 14, 2015
bi0nics:

F0urth time?

Nigga.. angry
na so i see am ooo
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by Menace2Society(m): 7:04am On Jul 14, 2015
jogsman01:
na so i see am ooo
Drop her forever!forgiveness is a sin damn it!
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by Menace2Society(m): 7:05am On Jul 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Forgive her.
WTF undecided

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by seankay(m): 7:17am On Jul 14, 2015
OP just give her the last f.uck and show her the door afterwards
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by Fele1: 7:30am On Jul 14, 2015
These Bi"ches ain't loyal. In this case this gal is really a cheater n will always be a cheater. once beaten is forever shy. I can sense ur love for her that why u allowed her for 4 good times. Dump this who*e of urs for once and get over it.

#zerotolerance2cheaten
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by peedeeasobie(m): 7:45am On Jul 14, 2015
Its amazing the advices I'm seeing here!
"forgive her, if she does it again then kick her out"?

Is it that the fourth time is the end?
A person that has cheated four times and you are saying he should still accept her?

Op, as long as you keep tolerating her, it shows you have inferiority complex and you are encouraging her to cheat the more and that's why she keeps cheating!

She doesn't respect you! Four times?

You said you love her? No sir! You are simply entangled in her sexual web and its messing with your head! You are scared of letting her go! That's why you haven't done it all these while and she kept on cheating!

FYI, she won't stop cheating! She will device a smarter way to do it without getting caught!

Will you dump her? No. People like you will not learn until she has messed you up emotionally and otherwise, when you are completely down, she will now dump you!

Then you will come back here to post "my girlfriend dumped me"!

Weldone!

5 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by Brugo(m): 7:51am On Jul 14, 2015
You should have kicked her out of your life right after she cheated the 2nd time.

She doesn't care about you.at all.

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by Gurgle(f): 7:51am On Jul 14, 2015
did she give any reason the first 3 times about why she did that
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by Johnnoah1st: 8:02am On Jul 14, 2015
jogsman01:
wat? 4times? dat's hilarious
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by wisdomiskey(m): 8:09am On Jul 14, 2015
Marry her IMMEDIATELY
secure your position
Bros, your type no dey find
better babe to marry o
so do am sharperly

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Word "Love" Is A Scam. / “God Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) / Come In Here;let See The First Selfie Of Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.