Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,388 members, 7,958,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

How To Behave On A First Date With Women? …the Simple, *3-guaranteed Plan* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Behave On A First Date With Women? …the Simple, *3-guaranteed Plan* (788 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady / Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Behave On A First Date With Women? …the Simple, *3-guaranteed Plan* by bukason1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2012
it’s no more a big shock that... I get email from a LOTs of guys who want to know how to behave around women.

And 80% of these questions are focus on the *first meeting* and the *first date*.

That's why I want to devote this entire post to a concept that I feel is VITAL to understanding how you MUST behave around a woman you've just met...

In a few moments, I'm going to share a SIMPLE, *3- GUARANTEED PLAN* that ANY man can use to avoid the biggest mistake most guys make to screw up a date.

But first, as usual, let's get right to "the problem":

THE BIG MISTAKE THAT ALMOST EVERY GUY MAKES...

I think you can agree with me that: there's a KEY difference between the way men and women act when they first meet a "potential mate"...

Women usually act in a way that can be characterized like this:

"Oh… You're interesting to me. I'd like to get to know you better, and we can see where this goes."

Men on the hand usually act in a way that can be characterized like this:

"I am *so very* interested in you that I'm nervous. In short, I'm already thinking of how many children we are going to have, what their names will be, what they will look like, and where we are going to live... or at least a one-night stand."

In other words, women are usually casual and laid-back when they're first meeting a guy...

But GUYS tend to act like every girl is a POTENTIAL WIFE.

As you can imagine, this creates a lot of tension and pressure.

And it’s not the GOOD kind.

I'm talking about the kind that makes men shiver and shake with nervousness, and women feel uncomfortable because the MAN is acting uncomfortable.

I KNOW that you can relate to this in some way.

And if so... chances are good that *you* are a man who starts acting all freakish and nervous when you're talking to a woman... and therefore you MESS EVERY THINGS UP before you even have a chance to get started.

But… that's OKAY.

I was exactly in your shoe, not very long ago.

And listen... treating a woman I'd just met as if she could be the love of my life was something that I would always do...

... Until I learned a very different approach that actually WORKED.

I began to ASSUME, and therefore ACT like, every woman had SOMETHING that was going to annoy me, bother me, or SCREW UP HER CHANCES with me.

Sounds Crazy, right?

Well, not exactly.

The MAIN reason that I did this?

SURPRISE...

It's because IT was actually TRUE!

The fact is that MOST women are NOT compatible "long term" with MOST men.

In other words, if you do get into a long-term relationship with a particular woman, the chances are that she's going to have things about her that you don't like.

That’s GUARANTEED.

This is why one of my favorite themes to follow is, "You're screwing up your chances with me."

Here's how it works:

Let's say I'm walking down the street with a girl to have a bottle of “Shine Shine BOBO” (bottle of beverage “Star”. If you No be *Niger guy*). We'll assume that she and I just met the night before, I got her number, and now we're walking from my place to bar.

On the way in the door to the bar shop, let's say she trips over the doorway.

I might look at her, shake my head in an "overly dramatic fake annoyed" way, and say, "This relationship just isn't going to work."

Then, let's say fifteen minutes later, she spills her drink on the table or herself.

I'll shake my head again and say, "What did I tell you about this kind of behavior?"

In other words, I'm communicating the exact OPPOSITE of "You're a potential wife."

Instead, I'm saying, "I'm so comfortable around you that I can even make fun of you without caring what you think of me or react to it."

Does this sound maybe... just maybe... a little bit crazy to you?

Awesome. It should.

But trust me.

If you spend a couple of hours having regular, normal conversation... enjoying yourself, NOT trying to impress her, and generally demonstrating that you could care less how things turn out...

…You’ll be FAR more likely to take things further than if you act as if she might be the love of your life and you wind up acting so nervous, and DUMB that she runs away.

Oh… by the way...

If you're a guy for whom being naturally, effortlessly, CONFIDENTLY funny with women doesn't come naturally (just like it didn't for me...)

... then I want you to know that there's a "magic cure" that I discovered for this "disease" that quickly CHANGED EVERYTHING for me.

It's an incredibly simple way to go from being a "stick in the mud" to the kind of guy who always knows EXACTLY what to say...

... at EXACTLY the right time...

... in EXACTLY the right way...

... to make a woman laugh and therefore create the first SPARKS of irresistible ATTRACTION.

Whether you need the full "magic cure" for becoming your Real Self... or you just need to "fine tune" the skills you already have... then you should take a minute and check out the Website at the bottom of this post.

But anyway...

Back to the 1 thing that most guys who are unsuccessful with women do that screws things up... and a SIMPLE, *3-GUARANTEED PLAN* to keep in mind to make sure you never do it again.

Again… here's the one thing that YOU need to AVOID...

MAKE SURE THAT YOU *NEVER* TREAT A WOMAN YOU'VE JUST MET AS IF SHE'S A POTENTIAL FUTURE WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND.

And here's my simple plan for what you need to do instead:

Umm... Okay, you what? ...Let’s stop *right here* for today.

...Keep your eyes on your an eye out for the concluding part of this article…

...Or better still check out the website below... For even more advanced stuff...

Talk to you soon

Get started here:
http://www.woonaijawomen.com

(1) (Reply)

See Blessed Father / You Taste,just Like Honey (pt.2 Of 25). / Ladies Which Type Of Guy Would You Like To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.