Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady (36730 Views)

How To Behave After Sex / 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
When it comes to this topic, many guys don't wanna hear it cheesy Why? They believe in lies. They know girls love lies. They falsify themselves and what they really stand for sad , I believe it's just to get under undecided

Ladies are important, we need them but most guys are perfect mugus! What do you stand to gain from telling a beautiful girl on FB that she is beautiful? Lols. She knows already naa cool

Some go as far as saying: "You are more beautiful than all my sisters put together " hehehe...

I praying you get educated and pick up one or two things from this thread so you can stop disgracing the whole generation of NL guys cheesy:

1. If you don't love her at all and she loves you, find a way to abscond from her. Reason being that, you may hurt her feelings. If her LOVE LANGUAGE is collecting gifts, then stop giving her gifts. Let your action speak.

2. When she is 'high' and needs intimacy in a hurry without protection, tell her if she gets pregnant, you're not gonna father the child.
Thank me later. cheesy

3. Never hit a girl didn't mean never correct a girl. When she is wrong, tell her plainly.

4. If you truly love her, tell her. If she doesn't want you, there's nothing wrong. Stop stalking her, walk away. There are many fishes in the ocean. Work harder and be a success smiley Diamonds are Ladies' best friends, so is Success cool

5. If a lady ignores you in public, she doesn't say Hi or at least an "eye contact" because she is forming and wants to be chased, leave her alone.

According to MJ in "30 Days In Atlanta", give yourself prestige. Ask a girl out but don't force your way in.

TGIF

85 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by buygala(m): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
6- Never promise her marriage when you don't mean it..... If you wanna fucck her for free, please do it any other way... if you promise her and break the promise without any fault of hers, I don't need to tell you that Sango and Amadioha know your house address angry

7- Never introduce her to your family if you know that the relationship is merely a fucck festival and nothing more ..... in other words, don't give her hope of marriage by your conduct undecided

8- If she provokes you so much that you feel like beating her, just walk away from her and make yourself scarce until you feel less angry, and thus more capable of rationally handling the situation... DISPLAY YOUR FIGHTING PROWESS ON YOUR FELLOW MEN, IF YOU MUST angry... But beating her for whatever reason should be religiously avoided smiley

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Aminat508(f): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Okay o undecided
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
LOL@ Number 2. That's totally vile grin
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Ahmed0336(m): 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
typing ........
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by vjsmiles: 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2015

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by sinaj(f): 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
cudnt read it

someone shud summarize it for me embarassed

where iz orijin101

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by mirexxx(f): 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
nice gringrin
hope they learn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Basildvalour(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
mirexxx:
nice gringrin
hope they learn
So I should leave u alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by LewisO: 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
Stop repeating the sending of PMs to the same girl, It's very embarrassing.

If she didn't reply your first PM don't mind sending her another, u are stooping yourself too low in her presence.

Move on man... Other ladies are available.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
mirexxx:
nice gringrin
hope they learn

Ladies and guys alike, you know undecided
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by mirexxx(f): 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Basildvalour:
So I should leave u alone
were you holding me? lol

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by ghost1718(m): 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Brother tumus u try..... But that no.3 i no take undecided

the best way to reset A girl's brain in by slap..... It pains me to see a girl rise hand to beat A man no matter his age

and no.2 shai U wicked..... Thank u for the tips

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by englishmart(m): 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
emusmith:

2. When she is 'high' and needs intimacy in a hurry without protection, tell her if she gets pregnant, you're not gonna father the child.
Thank me later. cheesy

do not ever pay or advise a lady to commit an abortion. Shey as married people dey knak, e dey hungry you but you no fit marry abi?
Just learn to admit and face your errors. Shittz happen sometimes grin

4 Likes

Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
buygala:
6- Never promise her marriage when you don't mean it..... If you wanna fucck her for free, please do it any other way... if you promise her and break the promise without any fault of hers, I don't need to tell you that Sango and Amadioha know your house address angry

7- Never introduce her to your family if you know that the relationship is merely a fucck festival and nothing more ..... in other words, don't give her hope of marriage by your conduct undecided

First sensible quote... smiley

10 Likes

Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by mirexxx(f): 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
emusmith:

Ladies and guys alike, you know undecided
huh? buh this is for the guys..
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by englishmart(m): 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
buygala:

your head dey on point today for the first time cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
englishmart:
do not ever pay or advise a lady to commit an abortion. Shey as married people dey knak, e dey hungry you but you no fit marry abi?
Just learn to admit and face your errors. Shittz happen sometimes grin

That's true...do not advise her to commit abortion.
Man up and take responsibility!
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by banabest(m): 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hmmmmmm, that your number 2 no be here oooo.. Just wondering when will you tell her that... Is it after the deed has been done or what?
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Basildvalour(m): 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
mirexxx:
were you holding me? lol
Now, that's the highest height of denial. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by englishmart(m): 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
vjsmiles:
'
make I better quote you now before you begin talk wetin full your head grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Rapmoney(m): 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Emusmith, u try for this one. I dor dash u 1 like grin. I like that last point cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
mirexxx:
huh? buh this is for the guys..

If it's just for guys, it place Ladies in a vulnerable state... As though they just get to eat whatever is on their plate...

My point: Y'all need this too to coordinate too na smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by mirexxx(f): 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
emusmith:

If it's just for guys, it place Ladies in a vulnerable state... As though they just get to eat whatever is on their plate...

My point: Y'all need this too to coordinate too na smiley

yea true smiley
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
Rapmoney:
Emusmith, u try for this one. I dor dash u 1 like grin. I like that last point cool

Thanks bro...e be like say you dey tok from experience smiley

2 Likes

Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by ghost1718(m): 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:
cudnt read it

where iz orijin101
inside toilet undecided
i think
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by mirexxx(f): 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
Basildvalour:
Now, that's the highest height of denial. I rest my case
lol okay have a wonderful nite rest smiley
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
banabest:
Hmmmmmm, that your number 2 no be here oooo.. Just wondering when will you tell her that... Is it after the deed has been done or what?

Just before na cheesy
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Truth24(m): 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
For FP sake

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
LewisO:
Stop repeating sending the same girl PMs, It's very embarrassing.

If she didn't reply your first PM don't mind sending her another, u are stooping yourself too low in her presence.

Move on man... Their are other ladies available.

Hmm yea

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:
cudnt read it

where iz orijin101
here he is. . .
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Faculty14(m): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
no.2 tho grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV / Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover / Ekene And Judith, A True Life Sexual Story In Pidgin English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.