Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Sings To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sings To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating (1235 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

Sings To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating by toria12(f): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2012
SIGNS TO KNOW IF UR GIRLFRIEND IS CHEATING....
1)Wen she stp confiding in u n stp seeking advice frm u.
2) wen she try to improve her appearance or always dress sexy.
3) Wen she start deleting all her incoming emails or msgs
4) wen she suddenly want more sex,more often.she is using dat sex as bribe,but most guys dn't realize it
5) Wen seem less comfortable around u.
6) she will emotionally be disconnected frm u
7) Wen she appear to be confused n worried most of the time.
8.) Wen she compensate u saying I love u more often.
9) Wen she no longer need ur attention.....

Guys take note: 85% of women are cheaters,flirting is their number 1 job.woman cheat just as men do, but woman are the worst cuz dey will always pretend n d same time preach as saints.....
This a plain truth but i knw d girls will disagre...

agree with dis??
Re: Sings To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating by cindyrella(f): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2012
#sneeze#
Re: Sings To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating by Mynd44: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2012
This is the biggest load of poo I have seen in a long while
Re: Sings To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating by 190: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
^Mynd sharrap undecided
Re: Sings To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating by Nurry: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
See wetin hunger dey cause... All these poo no go fit commot from person wey don chop mouth. I fit give u one cup of garri make u soak am.
Re: Sings To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating by Mynd44: 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2012
190: ^Mynd sharrap undecided
Dem don release you abi?
Re: Sings To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating by cindyrella(f): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2012
Nurry: See wetin hunger dey cause... All these poo no go fit commot from person wey don chop mouth. I fit give u one cup of garri make u soak am.
And I go add 10 naira sugar.
Who go buy groundnut?
Re: Sings To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating by 190: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
Dem don release you abi?

ive always been released!
bsides no info on the pool parry undecided
Re: Sings To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating by nekaa(f): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2012
Consider the groundnut covered.... I cld brng small milk too o!
Re: Sings To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating by 190: 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2012
nekaa: Consider the groundnut covered.... I cld brng small milk too o!

Re: Sings To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating by ikananwa(m): 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2012
nekaa: Consider the groundnut covered.... I cld brng small milk too o!
lets leave it to soak well before we start to drink it ooo, put it plenty water pls
Re: Sings To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating by Mynd44: 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2012
190:

ive always been released!
bsides no info on the pool parry undecided
We are working on a date and time. Venue has been fixed already. Don't worry I will send you the details
Re: Sings To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating by kilimanjaro(m): 7:22am On Oct 31, 2012
sad
Re: Sings To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating by Drunk: 8:29am On Oct 31, 2012
toria12:

SIGNS TO KNOW IF UR GIRLFRIEND IS CHEATING....
1)Wen she stp confiding in u n stp seeking advice frm u.
2) wen she try to improve her appearance or always dress sexy.
3) Wen she start deleting all her incoming emails or msgs
4) wen she suddenly want more sex,more often.she is using dat sex as bribe,but most guys dn't realize it
5) Wen seem less comfortable around u.
6) she will emotionally be disconnected frm u
7) Wen she appear to be confused n worried most of the time.
8.) Wen she compensate u saying I love u more often.
9) Wen she no longer need ur attention.....

Guys take note: 85% of women are cheaters,flirting is their number 1 job.woman cheat just as men do, but woman are the worst cuz dey will always pretend n d same time preach as saints.....
This a plain truth but i knw d girls will disagre...

agree with dis??

Some points to an extent is correct
Re: Sings To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating by Penssuwa(m): 8:41am On Oct 31, 2012
This is a most beautiful nonesense i've evr seen. A crappy piece of rubbish. Bro it's like u 4got ur medication
Re: Sings To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating by 190theclown: 8:45am On Oct 31, 2012
how to-know when your Nigerian girlfriend is cheating

1) When she wears hair-net to-bed before sleeping
2) If she walks on a straight line towards you-shes defo cheating
None cheating women always walk in a zig zag manner
3) When she starts asking you for money - she is 100% cheating
4) If she starts greeting you every morning
5) If she's stays or lives in abuja, lagos, portharcourt she's definately cheating

This are all the-main points to-know a cheating gf

Source- Aljazerra (knews), novenmber 2011 edition
Re: Sings To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating by Mynd44: 8:49am On Oct 31, 2012
190-the-clown:
how to-know when your Nigerian girlfriend is cheating

1) When she wears hair-net to-bed before sleeping
2) If she walks on a straight line towards you-shes defo cheating
None cheating women always walk in a zig zag manner
3) When she starts asking you for money - she is 100% cheating
4) If she starts greeting you every morning
5) If she's stays or lives in abuja, lagos, portharcourt she's definately cheating

This are all the-main points to-know a cheating gf

Source- Aljazerra (knews), novenmber 2011 edition
werey
Re: Sings To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating by 190theclown: 8:52am On Oct 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
werey

The-source is there, I didn't compose any of that undecided
Re: Sings To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating by Mynd44: 8:58am On Oct 31, 2012
190-the-clown:

The-source is there, I didn't compose any of that undecided
SMH
Re: Sings To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating by 190theclown: 9:08am On Oct 31, 2012
GTFO undecided
Re: Sings To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating by shizzle11(m): 9:38am On Oct 31, 2012
cindyrella:
And I go add 10 naira sugar.
Who go buy groundnut?

Lwtmy..I go buy kuli-kuli
Re: Sings To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating by anonymoux: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2012
shizzle11:

Nobody is even talking about where the G4 will be soaked
I go bring plate and spoon.
Re: Sings To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating by cindyrella(f): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2012
shizzle11:

Make sure e plenty o!

anonymoux:

Nobody is even talking about where the G4 will be soaked
I go bring plate and spoon.
Take five joor! Your head is there grin grin
Re: Sings To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating by Mynd44: 11:00am On Oct 31, 2012
Re: Sings To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating by cdamsel(f): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
SMH
sings or signs abeg?
Re: Sings To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating by Mynd44: 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
cdamsel: sings or signs abeg?
Signs
Re: Sings To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating by chronique(m): 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2012
@OP. You made me laugh in hispanic. You obviously dont know when a girl is cheating on you. Sorry about that...

She Trickked Me And Fell In Love With The Wrong Girl. / I Need Your Advice On This Issue / Our Women And Facebook