Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) (29725 Views)

Things A Female Should Never Do For Love / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women / 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by SELFWORTH: 9:55am On Nov 01, 2012
tintingz: LMFAO! grin can you show me where Jesus wash a woman's feet, carry her, hug her, cook for her, go to farm for her, buy things for her etc in that your bible. . .since Jesus is a bachelor all his life time how can i get a marraige/family example from him, how do i know the way i should treat my woman from him. . .the muslims knows better in family guides(respect for women) than the christians do

Are you claiming to be Jesus? Are u claiming to be a Muslim? Ignorance . Common sense is not common.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by dzak(m): 9:55am On Nov 01, 2012
Lexoria:

my hubby does some of the things here and others that aint and I appreciate it a lot,infact I do somethings for him that he knows Is impossible for me to do but I go against all odds to do it just to show my appreciation.
Any girl who likes mean and wicked needs spiritual,psycological and mental evaluation.Mean and wicked is why I have issues with most nigerian men...they are mean and wicked,especially the ones on this forum.
nonesense getout
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by dzak(m): 9:58am On Nov 01, 2012
amosy007: Grow 9-12 inches co.ck and ur girl will glue to u forever
god bless u bro
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by SELFWORTH: 10:01am On Nov 01, 2012
alj harem:

Most Nigerian ladies don't respect their men. In fact it is fashionable for a woman to cheat on her husband now. Very indiscipline set of women I must lament.

This WOMEN RIGHT rubbish is the cause of all these IMO. Women when they have too much power it gets into their heads. High divorce rate because women are now seen as lords over men (western ideology) and because of this Nigerian women sheepishly follow without realising how much they have destroyed the institute of marriage

Stupid generalisation. Stop being a bitter divorcee and let God choose for you next time. Next time you may just be happy if you show love and support rather than harshness which a lot of guys favour. Women respond to love not a dictator!

3 Likes

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by asemota2012: 10:01am On Nov 01, 2012
THE POSTER OF THIS WRITE UP MUST BE A LADY WHO IS LOOKING FOR THE MAN SHE WOULD ENSLAVE,SITS ON HIS HEAD AND MAKES HIM HER HOUSE BOY.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Feraz(m): 10:15am On Nov 01, 2012
So much controversy in this thread....men...guys dey vex....
The poster said for your wives and those in a committed relationship. Having said that, let me just chip in to the ladies here that those guys you see out there didn't just turn out to be like that..they are not MEAN AND WICKED....something must have made them turn out to what they are today......like some posters have written from experience....most times, they are like "he's too nice or he's one sick love puppy and he doesn't give me breathing space" just because you want to show her how much you appreciate her, it now equals weakness on your path........the Nigerian ladies who'd appreciate those points listed above are very very very very few
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 01, 2012
that's really d truth, when a man does all dis for me, i think i will rock him n all ways
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by tintingz(m): 11:00am On Nov 01, 2012
SELFWORTH:
Are you claiming to be Jesus? Common sense is not common.
naah! I only want to know why christians call themselvs christ-like
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Timijo(m): 11:09am On Nov 01, 2012
asemota2012: THE POSTER OF THIS WRITE UP MUST BE A LADY WHO IS LOOKING FOR THE MAN SHE WOULD ENSLAVE,SITS ON HIS HEAD AND MAKES HIM HER HOUSE BOY.
You got it wrong. I am not a lady but a man. If you cannot learn from this, leave it for others.

3 Likes

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by eliznkiru: 11:43am On Nov 01, 2012
it will be very good if our men can help us, cos many men have turn their wife to be a slave in there house wish all d men in the world can read this

1 Like

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by wiseman123: 11:43am On Nov 01, 2012
Why don't you add washing her clothes and undies to it to perfect your love for her?
Some of the women do not deserve the treatment. They'd think you are a fool. True!
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by kenono(m): 11:59am On Nov 01, 2012
Whaaaaaaat!!!!!! Cook ƑƟя her again? After cooking terrific meals in the Hostel in the UNI? HELL no!!, it should be time ƑƟя me to start eating good "woman-cooked meals" I'm sure they cook better.

That opening of door, I'm still thinking about it grin cos I'm imagining stopping my ride before my kins men, and running to open the door ƑƟя my wife #smh#
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Lexoria: 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2012
NEROSKY:
story!

na u sabi!!Whatever ur 'story' means...
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by kenono(m): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2012
Savvy ij: that's really d truth, when a man does all dis for me, i think i will rock him n all ways

My dear, all these can happen only in the dream, no man is perfect.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by SELFWORTH: 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2012
honeric01:

It seems you want to talk today abi? hehehehe itching fingers right? undecided

For a start, what does a woman do for me that's from her own free-will without any pleasure going back to her in return?

Why would any woman want to go out with a selfish man is beyond me. So to do anything for your child you will expect some favour back? Your child is your blood. You and your wife are one says the bible. If you don't understand something so simple, then talking to you is like talking to a 2 yr old . Typical worwor Nigeria man (@poster Mrs Chima)
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by nku5: 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2012
@op - great topic and helpful to do list. However Cunnilingus should have been on the list and its the most powerful of them all. When all others fail, apply cunnilingus and watch the magic unfold
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by INFO70: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2012
These are not to be done always cos they will take u for granted. And when u stop doing for a sometime, u will be in trouble with ur woman
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Lexoria: 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2012
alj harem:

May I ask what you do for your husband ? The maximum thing you can do for him and is not really for him for you 2 is have a baby for him aka a family, cook for him while cooking for yourself, clean the house for him because you also don't want to live in a dirty house then give him good se.x during your section with him which you also enjoy.

So what exactly do you do for him that is extraordinary ?

But look at what you agreed with the OP in

1. open doors for her

2. cook for her

3. compliment her

4. touch her without expecting more etc

Who has time for that ? on top woman. Your husband might seem loving to you but really to people like me, he is just serving you as in a master slave relationship. Not that my opinion matters smiley

You see why I'm hating Nigerian men for my daughters everyday.So because a man does these things for his wife that means he's a slave to her.Well if cooking,cleaning,birthing and sex is all ur wife/wife-to-be does/will do for u then u deserve d wife u got/get with the mentality u have,I also pity her cos she's a slave (according to u)for doing all that for u.I don't have to tell u what I do for my MAN,it's none of ur business.

1 Like

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Ocutegan(m): 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2012
Guys please, is it by force to marry a nigerian girl because you're a nigerian when there are lots of girls in the world craving to have what she's toying with. Well to all the people who has found true love and understanding in a nigerian I'm happy for you. But as for me, but as for me they are nothing to open a thread for and discuss till 4th page. Just entice them with material thing, bleep and dump that's what they deserve. I can't imagine myself discussing marriage with a nigerian girl,for wetin na
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by khrisponty(m): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2012
All this 10,20 or 50 things we should or shouldn't do, na who the come up with all this trash!
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by honeric01(m): 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Why would any woman want to go out with a selfish man is beyond me. So to do anything for your child you will expect some favour back? Your child is your blood. You and your wife are one says the bible. If you don't understand something so simple, then talking to you is like talking to a 2 yr old . Typical worwor Nigeria man (@poster Mrs Chima)

Can you read at all or you have issues with comprehension? we are talking about WIFE/WOMAN here NOT a CHILD. chai!
I know you're a woman but i can bet that my last sibling is more "beautiful" than you and yes he's a MALE grin
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Lexoria: 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2012
alj harem:

May I ask what you do for your husband ? The maximum thing you can do for him and is not really for him for you 2 is have a baby for him aka a family, cook for him while cooking for yourself, clean the house for him because you also don't want to live in a dirty house then give him good se.x during your section with him which you also enjoy.

So what exactly do you do for him that is extraordinary ?

But look at what you agreed with the OP in

1. open doors for her

2. cook for her

3. compliment her

4. touch her without expecting more etc

Who has time for that ? on top woman. Your husband might seem loving to you but really to people like me, he is just serving you as in a master slave relationship. Not that my opinion matters smiley
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Lexoria: 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2012
chic2pimp:

Hypocritical Much eh?

whats hypocritical about what I wrote now and b4.Yes,the hatred and all the bad words and ways men on this forum display and their cruelty on nigerian women gets me having issues with them thats why I said especially on this forum and to think that y'all will have daughters.I wish them what y'all wish and do to nigerian women.

2 Likes

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Feraz(m): 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2012
Lexoria:

whats hypocritical about what I wrote now and b4.Yes,the hatred and all the bad words and ways men on this forum display and their cruelty on nigerian women gets me having issues with them thats why I said especially on this forum and to think that y'all will have daughters.I wish them what y'all wish and do to nigerian women.
Feraz: So much controversy in this thread....men...guys dey vex....
The poster said for your wives and those in a committed relationship. Having said that, let me just chip in to the ladies here that those guys you see out there didn't just turn out to be like that..they are not MEAN AND WICKED....something must have made them turn out to what they are today......like some posters have written from experience....most times, they are like "he's too nice or he's one sick love puppy and he doesn't give me breathing space" just because you want to show her how much you appreciate her, it now equals weakness on your path........the Nigerian ladies who'd appreciate those points listed above are very very very very few
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by kenono(m): 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2012
[quote author=khrisponty]All this 10,20 or 50 things we should or shouldn't do, na who the come up with all this trash!

Don't mind him(the poster) I'm sure he isn't married yet but he knows all that should be done for married ladies.

Puliz!!! Leave this kind of stuff next time for married men, let them tell us with experience, and tell us how often they do it too.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by bibigirl07: 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2012
seedord247: 11. Give her head. If you can do that.. she'd forget the rest. tongue

God bless you
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by SELFWORTH: 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2012
honeric01:

Can you read at all or you have issues with comprehension? we are talking about WIFE/WOMAN here NOT a CHILD. chai!
I know you're a woman but i can bet that my last sibling is more "beautiful" than you and yes he's a MALE grin

So the person who risked her life to give you the son you are so proud of is worth less than the son. You are not making sense.

I have to be a female to understand women's plight. You are the only male on the planet who doesn't have a female relative. You all expect all men to treat women with disrespect . This is a new decade where you are accountable to God. As you treat your wife so it is another worwor Niger man would treat all your female relatives.

Super worwor Niger man!
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by anintia(m): 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2012
bend her over all the time
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by bibigirl07: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2012
3kay945: men should do some of these if only the wife is contributing financially to the house and not those sit tight wife...I will love to see the man doing all those stuff stated above.

See your mouth! Financially ko? Barawo! Lazy man like u waiting on ur wifey's pay check. Shameless, utterly shameless. As if devouring her body isn't enough for u. She cooks, cleans, grocery shopping, laundry, diaper duty and all, yet, u want her money. Men like u are the scum of the earth. Go get a good job and stop spewing yuck on NL

2 Likes

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by kenono(m): 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2012
All these rules are called the "player's rule", they do all these perfectly just to get a babe laid or probably dupe her of her inheritance. In a normal setting, it happens between 2% couples on the scale of 100%. Girls stop dreaming, be warned, most men are rough by nature, if u see a different one, he might be "God-sent" or on the contrary he has ulterior motives.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by salt1: 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2012
I believe in the law of sowing and reaping. What you invest in the relationship is what you reap either in dat relationship or a future one. It beats my imagination how men who have openly boasted of being unfaithful even in their marriages expect their wives to trust and honour them.
@Timijo,thanks for this.
Men, treat d women how u want to be treated. Show them the love, care and honour that u expect to receive.
Investing in ur marriage doesn't diminish u. When all these adolescent boys blabbing on dis forum get older, they will realize that the love of one's family is d most impt relationship in life.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Siblings Prank Their 10-Year-Old Sister For Stealing Their Mum's Wine / Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? / A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.